Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JENGS....where the HECK you been?

Wakey; They know this...a one rass cuss'in dem ago get again dis evening if dem call back. "I'm holding him CAPTIVE"...that burned a hole in me. Mi rassclaat di man no even deh er 1 week yet. Mi naw hold im captive...he can go out when he want. Marcel says to just ignore them. They miserable and misery loves company. Dem baxide...I am not the rass one...sarry fi dem.

One of Andre's friends told him, as he was packing to leave JA, that I was going to boil him and eat him. I tell Andre all the time, we should mail Nollis some bones just for the hell of it! Stupid fools.

Aftanoon all..

you guys have really had me rolling catching up this morning..you kind of think "ahhh" now i can breathe once u get your SO here, but w/ the interior decorating and the long lost outta order relatives, seems like the cross country love affair is NEVER a boring one. Makes u think are u sure there is no one in your country u could manage to spend a lifetime with??? LOL just kidding

i agree marlita patois is the perfect dialect to give someone a good cussing.. I am not really good at it, but the only time that patois really flows for me is when i am really PO'd about something LOL my friends be like "oh lord, we done brought the Rasta out of her" which is funny cuz i don't think Rastas would be that facety!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Okay I have to put this out there. Those of you who remember my cousin's ex fiance INDIAN who showed up for his interview after my cousin ended the relationship with him after finding out he had another woman pregnant in Jamaica. Anyway, I was in Pier 1 with my fiance and about 40 or so of his friends celebrating his friends marriage earlier that day. I see my cousin's ex who pushes pass me. I didn't say or do anything. My fiance's friend went to grab after him, but I told him don't worry cause he's looking to start trouble. Well, I walked out to the Pier to get some fresh air and here he comes cussing and carrying on calling me a P**SSY and informer and that I messed up his relationship (so, I turn my back to him) now, he's in my face. I told him to back the "F" up and fi go wash im tinkin mout. I turned to walk away and he tried to SPIT on me. Now, the Pier was packed and I didn't know that my fiance was walking towards me. r I don't know when my fiance's FIST made contact with INDIANS's face, but he was out like a light. Security picks him up threw him and his friends outside and told the friends after he wakes up he's not allowed to come back to the club for several months. That was Friday night.

Fast forward to Saturday night at Magaritaville he tries to start sh*t in there too, so my fiance and his friends was like anytime you ready. I told him and his friends NO, he's not worth and and I told my fiance your A$$ don't need to get into any trouble because our interview is in a few days, so we left and go to a dance one of his friends was having. Well, you think he would have learned his lesson from getting knocked the hell out from the night before. Him and his massive crew shows up and the dance (which had no SECURITY) tried to start some mess. My fiance's best friend gave him his car keys and told him to leave because our car was parked to far up the hill and the crowd of men were coming down the hill. We leave and go back to the hotel since it was about 5 in the morning. My fiance's friends call us around 5:30 and told us that the police had to rescue INDIAN and his friends. First of all how you going to try and start a fight with your crew in an area they not from and no one knows them. So, they got beat the hell down and a lot of men who was at the dance remembered that he tried to spit on me in the club and my man had to knock him out.

Even better; his new wife was sent a letter informing her that he had two prior filings that were no completed. I'm guessing from USCIS. We also found out that he was married before in Jamaica in the 90s (don't know what happened with that) The new wife also found about the pregnant woman. So, now he's facing a lifetime ban. Haaaaaaaa is all I can say.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Your cousin was VERY lucky to have gotten out of that one, Tre. I'm sorry if it caused her pain cause I don't wish that one anyone. What she experienced is just a teeny bit of what I suspect she would've experienced had she stayed with him. She should be counting her lucky stars right about now!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Wow, Lawny - What happens in the dark always comes to the light. Hearing of people like that piss me off so much - It's the ones like that who make this process so much harder for everyone else who legitimately goes through it - Never mind the women that they hurt and use in the process.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Wow, Lawny - What happens in the dark always comes to the light. Hearing of people like that piss me off so much - It's the ones like that who make this process so much harder for everyone else who legitimately goes through it - Never mind the women that they hurt and use in the process.

JG/Sus;

Some of these men do not care who they hurt as long as they get what they want. My cousin has since moved on and has been back to Jamaica to visit with her new man who lives here in the states. Her ex was a THORN in her side. I never liked him and when I met my fiance and went back to visit him the second time I didn't know that my fiance knew him (from the clubs). He's always surrounded by women TONS of them (mostly) tourist. My fiance was like you sure that's her man...and I'm like YES. He would say noway...not that one. He's too NUFF. Took me a while to figure out what that means. Some of his family members still keep in contact with my cousin that's how we get the 411 on what's going on with him.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Okay I have to put this out there. Those of you who remember my cousin's ex fiance INDIAN who showed up for his interview after my cousin ended the relationship with him after finding out he had another woman pregnant in Jamaica. Anyway, I was in Pier 1 with my fiance and about 40 or so of his friends celebrating his friends marriage earlier that day. I see my cousin's ex who pushes pass me. I didn't say or do anything. My fiance's friend went to grab after him, but I told him don't worry cause he's looking to start trouble. Well, I walked out to the Pier to get some fresh air and here he comes cussing and carrying on calling me a P**SSY and informer and that I messed up his relationship (so, I turn my back to him) now, he's in my face. I told him to back the "F" up and fi go wash im tinkin mout. I turned to walk away and he tried to SPIT on me. Now, the Pier was packed and I didn't know that my fiance was walking towards me. r I don't know when my fiance's FIST made contact with INDIANS's face, but he was out like a light. Security picks him up threw him and his friends outside and told the friends after he wakes up he's not allowed to come back to the club for several months. That was Friday night.

Fast forward to Saturday night at Magaritaville he tries to start sh*t in there too, so my fiance and his friends was like anytime you ready. I told him and his friends NO, he's not worth and and I told my fiance your A$$ don't need to get into any trouble because our interview is in a few days, so we left and go to a dance one of his friends was having. Well, you think he would have learned his lesson from getting knocked the hell out from the night before. Him and his massive crew shows up and the dance (which had no SECURITY) tried to start some mess. My fiance's best friend gave him his car keys and told him to leave because our car was parked to far up the hill and the crowd of men were coming down the hill. We leave and go back to the hotel since it was about 5 in the morning. My fiance's friends call us around 5:30 and told us that the police had to rescue INDIAN and his friends. First of all how you going to try and start a fight with your crew in an area they not from and no one knows them. So, they got beat the hell down and a lot of men who was at the dance remembered that he tried to spit on me in the club and my man had to knock him out.

Even better; his new wife was sent a letter informing her that he had two prior filings that were no completed. I'm guessing from USCIS. We also found out that he was married before in Jamaica in the 90s (don't know what happened with that) The new wife also found about the pregnant woman. So, now he's facing a lifetime ban. Haaaaaaaa is all I can say.

What goes around, comes around.......

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Not sure what the price will be from other cities. I saw this property last week...BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL

The Travelzoo Newsdesk has found this outstanding offer from CheapCaribbean.com:

WASHINGTON, D.C.--JULY 8, 2008-- CheapCaribbean.com has released a sale at the just-opened Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa. Spend 3 nights all-inclusive at this upscale resort with air from Washington, D.C. for $499 per person.

This offer saves you more than $200 OFF the price of similar packages. You must book by July 16.

The package includes:

- Roundtrip airfare from Washington, D.C. to Montego Bay

- 3 nights at the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

- Junior Suite accommodations

- All meals, drinks, snacks and gratuities

- Travel Sept. 1 through Dec. 19

(Travel July 20 through Aug. 31 is $100 more per person)

The Grand Palladium is Jamaica's newest resort. The beachfront property features Jacuzzis in every suite, several dining options, Jamaica's biggest pool and more.

To book directly through CheapCaribbean.com and for full details, click the link below. Or call 1-800-915-2322.

http://www.travelzoo.com/Newsflash.asp?432112

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

JG/Sus;

Some of these men do not care who they hurt as long as they get what they want. My cousin has since moved on and has been back to Jamaica to visit with her new man who lives here in the states. Her ex was a THORN in her side. I never liked him and when I met my fiance and went back to visit him the second time I didn't know that my fiance knew him (from the clubs). He's always surrounded by women TONS of them (mostly) tourist. My fiance was like you sure that's her man...and I'm like YES. He would say noway...not that one. He's too NUFF. Took me a while to figure out what that means. Some of his family members still keep in contact with my cousin that's how we get the 411 on what's going on with him.

And, what sucks the most is that, like Sus said, is that these very men who make a mockery of loving a Jamaican, LDR's, and the whole visa process, really don't care who they step over in the process.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What goes around, comes around.......

I was just going to type that...

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Not sure what the price will be from other cities. I saw this property last week...BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL

The Travelzoo Newsdesk has found this outstanding offer from CheapCaribbean.com:

WASHINGTON, D.C.--JULY 8, 2008-- CheapCaribbean.com has released a sale at the just-opened Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa. Spend 3 nights all-inclusive at this upscale resort with air from Washington, D.C. for $499 per person.

This offer saves you more than $200 OFF the price of similar packages. You must book by July 16.

The package includes:

The Grand Palladium is Jamaica's newest resort. The beachfront property features Jacuzzis in every suite, several dining options, Jamaica's biggest pool and more.

To book directly through CheapCaribbean.com and for full details, click the link below. Or call 1-800-915-2322.

You going back already? Dang, give the man time to unpack, will you!

Every time I think I want to go back and visit and maybe just maybe we can juggle some bills and make a quick jaunt, some fool calls from Jamaica, upsets us, and we think better of even trying.

Edited by Jomo's girl

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Every time I think I want to go back and visit and maybe just maybe we can juggle some bills and make a quick jaunt, some fool calls from Jamaica, upsets us, and we think better of even trying.

Just sneak down without telling anyone down there you are coming and enjoy yourself. I told Anthony the next time I come down he is not to tell ANYONE!

The package includes:

Girl, he told me I can't go back without him. I'm like look...that's where I"m from and I have both my grandmother's there who're getting old, so if they call me I'm gone. But yeah, plus I need a break my back hurts alot (TMI). JG...my eyelashes have GROWN wayyyyy too long (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)....haaaaaaaaaaa :devil:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Just sneak down without telling anyone down there you are coming and enjoy yourself. I told Anthony the next time I come down he is not to tell ANYONE!

LOL - I did that last time with DJ - that's why we went to Negril, and didn't see ANY of his friends or family! But, they still found out I was there and it wasn't quite far enough away - So now we're going to the Bahamas :devil: His mom, I love - Some of his friends, however..... :bonk:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

LOL - I did that last time with DJ - that's why we went to Negril, and didn't see ANY of his friends or family! But, they still found out I was there and it wasn't quite far enough away - So now we're going to the Bahamas :devil: His mom, I love - Some of his friends, however..... :bonk:

I hear you on that ....they were worse than the family with the expectations. And the bring me one of your friends line makes me crazy! Do I look like cupid??!! :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am laughing about red lobster. My husband is odd though and loves it!

Oh yeah and another curse is you will never go to Jamaica without gifts for the family. If there is someone who goes empty handed can you tell me your secret! LOL I was shopping this weekend with my mom for all these goods and she just couldn't believe my mother in law asked me to buy gifts for her 2 god sons. Thank goodness we won't be able to afford to go back until hubby graduates college. So that should be 31/2 to 4 more years. I think she is understanding we don't have any money with her son in school, a little baby girl and surviving mostly on a teachers salary. We will be breaking the news to her that we will not be going down for a long time. I think she will be crushed because hubby is her only son and family around. To bad she couldn't adopt him now and we could get her up her in the next 4 years.

Marlita I think good news should be coming to you soon for an interview. You should be next! Crossing my fingers for you and don't worry about the interview part that was the easiest. They hardly asked us any questions. Just give your hubby a binder of your documents so he looks organized. It will work and you guys will be living happily ever after.

Lawny way to go!! Thank goodness you can speak wickedly!!

Ms. B;; I go empty handy all the time. I learned a long time ago that you can't please everyone. For those of you that know what the term "OLD BRUCK" mean...you'll understand....dem betah dan mi.

Wow!!

I guess my college did not teach me well. We had to bring lots of school supplies and sheets for the hotel when we would go down. I was surprised our college provides the sheets for the hotel no wonder they love our college. Anyway I am fine bringing his mom a few items. Thank goodness he doesn't have a lot of family. :)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.