Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
P.S.- Note to newly approved people and those still waiting...make sure your SO (on K1) brings a copy his medical/vaccination records. The woman at MoBay Hope said a copy would be in the 'DO NOT OPEN TIL YOU REACH THE US' packet...IT WAS NOT!!! :angry: You will need it when you file the AOS...it's cheaper than going through the whole dyam thing again!

Gill, just be prepared in case they give you an RFE for it.

I actually had mine transcribed by a civil surgeon and STILL got an RFE for the ENTIRE medical, despite filing before my medical was out of date.

I, on the other hand, sent in only copies of Andre's vaccination record he's had since he was a kid. Went through without a single problem. I personally would not pay a civil surgeon to do a darn thing until I got a RFE.

I sent in my husbands vaccinations records as well with the AOS package thinking I might get an RFE...but everything went thru without a hitch...other than we had to wait what seemed like forever to get the approval...but no RFE.

Sounds good...I'm keeping my fingers crossed and sending up prayers that we pan out the same way! :thumbs:

Bless-ed,

Gill

Unruly and Tymore,

You two be blessed and safe on your trips to JA. I believe Unruly, your leaving on Thursday and Tymore your leaving on Friday. You two enjoy yourselves and try not to wear them men out....LOL :D

Im right behind you two,leaving on Monday,and lawd knows i cant wait :devil: !!! my clients at work getting on my nerves, my kids getting on my nerves, Monday cant get here soon enough.

Peace

Honey

Hey you guys,

HAVE AN ABSOLUEY WONDERFUL TIME FOR ALL OF US THAT CAN'T!! :(

Bless-ed and safe travels,

Gill

DITTO! Enjoy...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Unruly and Tymore,

You two be blessed and safe on your trips to JA. I believe Unruly, your leaving on Thursday and Tymore your leaving on Friday. You two enjoy yourselves and try not to wear them men out....LOL :D

Im right behind you two,leaving on Monday,and lawd knows i cant wait :devil: !!! my clients at work getting on my nerves, my kids getting on my nerves, Monday cant get here soon enough.

Peace

Honey

Thank ya, honey. I can't wait. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I'm actually doing my ritual of packing all night and then hitting the airport bright and early in the a.m. Have a safe trip -- Monday will be here before you know it. Check your pm when you get a chance.

Unruly

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks ladies on the comments. If you couldn't see the pictures you can pm with your email address and I can send them. I have to get cooking for the 4th. Making potato salad. I hate the store kind. yuck and then guacamole. I will do rice and peas on the 4th. Everyone have a wonderful 4th!

Ja English that picture of your son is so cute. Can you come take pictures for us :).

Take Care,

J

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Have a great Holiday weekend everyone! Stay safe and have fun!!

Safe travels to all!

:-)

Irie

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Safe travels to all!

Irie

You to Irie,,,

Did the little one get off to Fl ok?

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Safe travels to all!

Irie

You to Irie,,,

Thanks! and yes, she is there and happy with Daddy... and now while the kid is away the mama will play! :devil:

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Safe travels to all!

Irie

You to Irie,,,

Thanks! and yes, she is there and happy with Daddy... and now while the kid is away the mama will play! :devil:

LMAO :rofl: You little :devil: you..... Have a great time with Louis!

ROC

Timeline

Safe travels to all!

Irie

You to Irie,,,

LMAO :rofl: You little :devil: you..... Have a great time with Louis!

Hehe - enjoy Cat!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Hey Everyone happy 4th. Try this site to see Jay's photo's hopefully this one works this time! http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaclynrae78/

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

There are 3 files on the side for the baptism. The Baptism is in the folders http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaclynrae78/s...57605905876954/

If this doesn't work I don't know what else to do.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Unruly and Tymore,

Peace

Honey

Thank ya, honey. I can't wait. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I'm actually doing my ritual of packing all night and then hitting the airport bright and early in the a.m. Have a safe trip -- Monday will be here before you know it. Check your pm when you get a chance.

Unruly

SAFE TRAVELS TO ALL OF YOU!!!! :dance::dance:

Wish I could jump in ur suitcase for some fun in the sun too. Enjoy the holiday weekend fam!

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Timeline

Hey all..just dropping in to give an update...LAwny is on her way home tonite AND SHE HAS MARCEL WITH HER !!!visa came 3 within 3 days :dance::dance: go LAwny and Marcel.....welcome to the states MARCEL !!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hey all..just dropping in to give an update...LAwny is on her way home tonite AND SHE HAS MARCEL WITH HER !!!visa came 3 within 3 days :dance::dance: go LAwny and Marcel.....welcome to the states MARCEL !!!

Aww thats great news!!!!! Congrats Lawny. And welcome Marcel!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

fb634deb.gif

WELCOME TO THE GOOD OLE U.S. of A. Marcel!!!!

2.gif

So happy to have you both back safe and sound!

Good job Lawny!! Mi prouddah yuh Gurl!! :thumbs:

Much love and many blessings to you both!

Bless-ed love always,

Gill ...and Ken :D

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.