06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Good morning Yardies!!

Lawny it's Monday and I sure could use one of your prayers today.

Dear Heavenly Father;

Thank you for another blessed week. Lord we turn to you for comfort this week as many of us are dealing with our own struggles in life. Lord, I pray that you heal those that are ill or recovery...shower them with your strength. Lord, please watch over Tonisha (FUTURE HUSBAND) as he'll be here tomorrow. Please get him to the airport on time and deliver him safely to her arms at JFK...(I can just see her now hoping to give her man a big hug). Lord, please watch over those that are pregnant and those that are TRYING to get pregnant :innocent:. Lord, please push forward the approvals for those that are waiting (SHREW) is calling out to you as well as Sunny and Mommy 2 b. Lord for those who has mishaps last week in their lives, THANKS for protecting them and finally, thanks for bring Marla to her loving husband Jason. He has been patiently waiting for his beautiful wife and we can all feel the love he has for her. All these things I pray to you Dear God...in your son's precious and might name. AMEN...AMEN...AMEN.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We filed our I-485 January 3, 2008 and received our NOA 1 on Jan 9, 2008 and when I check our case status online it still says the same thing...case pending. I am beginning to think this is too long. Anyone else's take so long? Is there a number I can call about it? My husband received his EAD and Advanced Parole in February but no action on the Adjustment of Status. Thanks.

Check this thread for other January filers.....

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...0&start=520

seems to be quite a few without AOS approval yet

Jaenglish, Hopefully we are next, we applied right before you. Maybe we will see some action this week. :)

Edited by JALOVE

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPP....Ya'll been too quiet lately... What is going on? I need to LAUGH!

Where is my interview partner WAKEY???????? Will anyone else be in Jamaica end of June into JULY?

I will!!!! not for an interview :(....but i will be there! June 6-July 21

we all really should meet up!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
My night just went to surreal.....a speeding car just hit the for sale sign of one neighbor's house and crashed into the tree on my neighbor (and cousins) front lawn. Then, they ran. Of course, I missed it all cause I was in the tub. I did manage to see all the police, CSI, and the two truck that parked on my lawn to tow it away.

Crazy!

Our crazy story....Damien's car broke down last Friday. It wouldn't start after he ran into a store. He was on his way to pick up my daughter from the train station. I was working late that night so I called AAA thinking the battery needed a jump. We finally had the car towed. Went out to dinner and Target...didn't get home until midnight. We had so many plans that weekend now we have to share a car :angry: Walked in the house...no electricity. We've had power shortages for no reasons before so I didn't pay attention until I noticed two of neighbors had lights on. The electricity was closed so nothing we could do until 7 the next morning.

Meanwhile is Damien is pacing the floor then putting up boobie traps just in case someone decides to break in :wacko: He said he had a bad feeling something bad is going to happen. I'm like - boy, are you crazy...go to bed. Besides, what else could go wrong....

5:35 Saturday morning...someone is BANGING on our door. I'm thinking it better be Pepco (electric company). I'm half sleep when I opened the door...it's

the POLICE asking if I had an Impala. I said no but my neighbor's boyfriend drives one....I drive a Malibu. I was about to close the door when he said I traced the tags to this house and your car has been involved in an ACCIDENT. I said that's impossible because I parked my car right infront of our apartment...I saw my car is sitting on the grass. Someone hit it dead on...knocked it outta the parking spot into another car.

I ran upstairs to wake up Damien. He thought I was playing a trick on him...

Mindy told me this happened to you. Wierd car weekend.

So sorry.

Has anyone heard from Jason? Did Marla make it to Atlanta ok last night?

Busy catching up I assume.. :blush::blush:

Marla did make it to the airport ok, other than the flight being delayed by 2hrs. She said she had no problem with customs or immigration and made it through very easy. We made it home about 2:30am and we were very tired. My son (8yr) met her and Amoy (3yr old step-daughter) for the first time and he really liked them and they liked him.

Next morning I made her breakfast in bed, then we went shopping. Went to the Jamaica food store, then to Wal-Mart. Marla loved Wal-Mart, she said it was big and very good selection, I had to tell her we could'nt buy the whole store.

Everything is going great, Marla said she loves it here so far. But I can see there will be alot of adjusting to do. She is cold here (which it was only 68 here yesterday). Also, she says it is pretty here and very spacious, she could'nt believe all the roads we have and the traffic. Anyways, she met my 2 brothers yesterday and tonight we are going to my mom's house then to Red Lobster and tomorrow we are going to church.

We both are so so happy that this day has arrived and we feel like our lives are complete and we can go forward. I can truly say that we are in love!

Also, the best thing is we don't have to talk on the phone to each other.

Congrats, Jason.

Enjoy!

Oh, BTW.....tell her she doesn't know cold yet!

To make a long story short...it was a hit and run. We have an idea who did it...he lives down the street. A lady saw a black car take off. While we were making statments to the police.....a black Dodge Charger drives by with front end damage. I also found a Dodge sign on the wreckage. We told the police but he said no much he could do because no one witnessed the accident. He has to investigate...

A week later...we're no further along. All I know is that my car is TOTALED. It's so frustrating because we see the guy every day and acts like nothing happened. Meanwhile we have a buy a new car.

And Pepco turned our electricity off by ACCIDENT...it should have our neighbors who moved out. Pepco said they couldn't come back until Monday morning....I didn't think so. They were in a few hours after I cussed the company out.

Damien also got his car fixed Saturday...it needed a new starter. They also said Monday morning but Damien worked his magic so he worked late to get it done.

wow...... I am sorry for all that. Of all the stress I have been thru...having to buy a new car before I was ready or even WANTED one...is one of the most miserable experiences ever. Isnt that strange??

I understand..last Thanksgiving I had just gotten back from JA and I was driving down the HIGHWAY.. (I live in the bush..so not much traffic and no highway lights) and I round the curb to see this big black thing laying in the road and BAM. I hit it..

A cow.

no lie.

Actually about a minute before I came a car in front of me hit it while it was still standing..not a pretty picture...and then there I was...

I would have needed a new car in a year or two...but my old one was paid for and working PERFECTLY with no problems and a perfect body at 180K miles. It was my college car. so sad.

AND noone would claim the cow and since we are a rural area our county has these weird rules and laws and basically...they got nothing and I had to buy a new car..kinda the same thing..only...I would be more angry if I knew who it was and had to see the guy everyday. cho!

Oh, girl. While I feel really bad for you, I can't help but laugh about you hitting a cow. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone hitting a cow before.

We filed our I-485 January 3, 2008 and received our NOA 1 on Jan 9, 2008 and when I check our case status online it still says the same thing...case pending. I am beginning to think this is too long. Anyone else's take so long? Is there a number I can call about it? My husband received his EAD and Advanced Parole in February but no action on the Adjustment of Status. Thanks.

It takes a while. Be patient.

oh, JG...laughing is okay :) Its kinda funny to me to....except the car part.. I mean..I am 26. lived on a farm my whole life and what do I hit on the HIGHWAY??? a cow... cows dont even move really.....

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline
Good morning Yardies!!

Dear Heavenly Father;

Thank you for another blessed week. Lord we turn to you for comfort this week as many of us are dealing with our own struggles in life. Lord, I pray that you heal those that are ill or recovery...shower them with your strength. Lord, please watch over Tonisha (FUTURE HUSBAND) as he'll be here tomorrow. Please get him to the airport on time and deliver him safely to her arms at JFK...(I can just see her now hoping to give her man a big hug). Lord, please watch over those that are pregnant and those that are TRYING to get pregnant :innocent:. Lord, please push forward the approvals for those that are waiting (SHREW) is calling out to you as well as Sunny and Mommy 2 b. Lord for those who has mishaps last week in their lives, THANKS for protecting them and finally, thanks for bring Marla to her loving husband Jason. He has been patiently waiting for his beautiful wife and we can all feel the love he has for her. All these things I pray to you Dear God...in your son's precious and might name. AMEN...AMEN...AMEN.

thank you!!! (L)

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My night just went to surreal.....a speeding car just hit the for sale sign of one neighbor's house and crashed into the tree on my neighbor (and cousins) front lawn. Then, they ran. Of course, I missed it all cause I was in the tub. I did manage to see all the police, CSI, and the two truck that parked on my lawn to tow it away.

Crazy!

Our crazy story....Damien's car broke down last Friday. It wouldn't start after he ran into a store. He was on his way to pick up my daughter from the train station. I was working late that night so I called AAA thinking the battery needed a jump. We finally had the car towed. Went out to dinner and Target...didn't get home until midnight. We had so many plans that weekend now we have to share a car :angry: Walked in the house...no electricity. We've had power shortages for no reasons before so I didn't pay attention until I noticed two of neighbors had lights on. The electricity was closed so nothing we could do until 7 the next morning.

Meanwhile is Damien is pacing the floor then putting up boobie traps just in case someone decides to break in :wacko: He said he had a bad feeling something bad is going to happen. I'm like - boy, are you crazy...go to bed. Besides, what else could go wrong....

5:35 Saturday morning...someone is BANGING on our door. I'm thinking it better be Pepco (electric company). I'm half sleep when I opened the door...it's

the POLICE asking if I had an Impala. I said no but my neighbor's boyfriend drives one....I drive a Malibu. I was about to close the door when he said I traced the tags to this house and your car has been involved in an ACCIDENT. I said that's impossible because I parked my car right infront of our apartment...I saw my car is sitting on the grass. Someone hit it dead on...knocked it outta the parking spot into another car.

I ran upstairs to wake up Damien. He thought I was playing a trick on him...

Mindy told me this happened to you. Wierd car weekend.

So sorry.

Has anyone heard from Jason? Did Marla make it to Atlanta ok last night?

Busy catching up I assume.. :blush::blush:

Marla did make it to the airport ok, other than the flight being delayed by 2hrs. She said she had no problem with customs or immigration and made it through very easy. We made it home about 2:30am and we were very tired. My son (8yr) met her and Amoy (3yr old step-daughter) for the first time and he really liked them and they liked him.

Next morning I made her breakfast in bed, then we went shopping. Went to the Jamaica food store, then to Wal-Mart. Marla loved Wal-Mart, she said it was big and very good selection, I had to tell her we could'nt buy the whole store.

Everything is going great, Marla said she loves it here so far. But I can see there will be alot of adjusting to do. She is cold here (which it was only 68 here yesterday). Also, she says it is pretty here and very spacious, she could'nt believe all the roads we have and the traffic. Anyways, she met my 2 brothers yesterday and tonight we are going to my mom's house then to Red Lobster and tomorrow we are going to church.

We both are so so happy that this day has arrived and we feel like our lives are complete and we can go forward. I can truly say that we are in love!

Also, the best thing is we don't have to talk on the phone to each other.

Congrats, Jason.

Enjoy!

Oh, BTW.....tell her she doesn't know cold yet!

To make a long story short...it was a hit and run. We have an idea who did it...he lives down the street. A lady saw a black car take off. While we were making statments to the police.....a black Dodge Charger drives by with front end damage. I also found a Dodge sign on the wreckage. We told the police but he said no much he could do because no one witnessed the accident. He has to investigate...

A week later...we're no further along. All I know is that my car is TOTALED. It's so frustrating because we see the guy every day and acts like nothing happened. Meanwhile we have a buy a new car.

And Pepco turned our electricity off by ACCIDENT...it should have our neighbors who moved out. Pepco said they couldn't come back until Monday morning....I didn't think so. They were in a few hours after I cussed the company out.

Damien also got his car fixed Saturday...it needed a new starter. They also said Monday morning but Damien worked his magic so he worked late to get it done.

wow...... I am sorry for all that. Of all the stress I have been thru...having to buy a new car before I was ready or even WANTED one...is one of the most miserable experiences ever. Isnt that strange??

I understand..last Thanksgiving I had just gotten back from JA and I was driving down the HIGHWAY.. (I live in the bush..so not much traffic and no highway lights) and I round the curb to see this big black thing laying in the road and BAM. I hit it..

A cow.

no lie.

Actually about a minute before I came a car in front of me hit it while it was still standing..not a pretty picture...and then there I was...

I would have needed a new car in a year or two...but my old one was paid for and working PERFECTLY with no problems and a perfect body at 180K miles. It was my college car. so sad.

AND noone would claim the cow and since we are a rural area our county has these weird rules and laws and basically...they got nothing and I had to buy a new car..kinda the same thing..only...I would be more angry if I knew who it was and had to see the guy everyday. cho!

Oh, girl. While I feel really bad for you, I can't help but laugh about you hitting a cow. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone hitting a cow before.

It takes a while. Be patient.

oh, JG...laughing is okay :) Its kinda funny to me to....except the car part.. I mean..I am 26. lived on a farm my whole life and what do I hit on the HIGHWAY??? a cow... cows dont even move really.....

OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

[\quote]

OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I have to CONFESS....was feeling down until I read the COW part. Glad you're okay, but I was LMAO. So, JG, you were not the only one.

Jaenglish, Hopefully we are next, we applied right before you. Maybe we will see some action this week. :)

Jah'Love where you been? Hope all is well.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

hahahahah. JG-Lawny....I needed that :)

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have to CONFESS....was feeling down until I read the COW part. Glad you're okay, but I was LMAO. So, JG, you were not the only one.

Somewhere pondering my life plans thats all i just got my second air card so im back in business i was out of commission for a minute. Im ok hope all is well with you! We are in Dallas now looking for places to live hopefully today i will find out when i can move here keep your fingers crossed for us please. We found a decent apartment for $599.00 im so looking forward to moving and so far found one house we liked for 180.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Somewhere pondering my life plans thats all i just got my second air card so im back in business i was out of commission for a minute. Im ok hope all is well with you! We are in Dallas now looking for places to live hopefully today i will find out when i can move here keep your fingers crossed for us please. We found a decent apartment for $599.00 im so looking forward to moving and so far found one house we liked for 180.

That's good Jah'Love;

This will work its way out. I'll keep you in my prayers. I know it's a lot to deal with all at once, but keep the faith my girl. Life is a journey with many bump and turns in it. Lord knows I've been there done that. I too am starting over and it took me a while to realize I can only deal with one thing at a time. Everything else will have to wait until I get to it. :thumbs:

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy Monday all! The countdown is into single digits now!! :dance: I had a very lazy and quiet weekend, hope everyone is well!

NO! Showing off... :crying:

FUH REAL!!! Go ahead Sus-ie... Say "Hi Haters... Hi Haters... Hi Haters... Bye Haters!!" :lol: :lol: (I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!)

Ok, I am hating on you right now! The only silver lining is I know we are going down within the next 10 months cause we don't want KJ's K2 to expire! :D

Mawning Fam!!! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Bless-ed,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Good morning Yardies!!

Dear Heavenly Father;

AMEN... Beautiful Lawny!!!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

someone broke into the car last night, and took baby blankets and my or should I say the baby's new stroller. they took all the change and ate a can of peanuts mr jengles left in the car. we had some of my jay's small clothes to go to goodwill and they rumaged thru the bags. I'm pissed becuse i just put the stroller in the back of the car on saturday.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
someone broke into the car last night, and took baby blankets and my or should I say the baby's new stroller. they took all the change and ate a can of peanuts mr jengles left in the car. we had some of my jay's small clothes to go to goodwill and they rumaged thru the bags. I'm pissed becuse i just put the stroller in the back of the car on saturday.

DYAM JENGY... I'm SO SORRY!!!! That's the worst feeling...you feel so dyam violated when that happens...Then they had the nerve fuh siddung han nyam hoff poor Missa Jengy's peanuts!!!! DISGUSTING!!!

Sorry again Chica!

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.