Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
U 2 Sunny...Love your picuture. Look like my cousin fiance Stroker

Thanks Lawny,

I love your pics too!!

He's the love of my life... Ray shocked the heck out of me and got a tattoo on his chest with my name on it. What am I to think??? lol It was actually there the last time I was there, but because he's so dark I didn't even notice it.

Pay attention!

Ha ha on the STROKER comment.

Stroker would be a good name for Ray too!!

Pay Attention to what JG?

Your man's chest. How did you miss a new tatoo?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Hey guys, good morning. Seems like I have to back pedal to catch up on all the juicy gossip and good news and good advice that you all have dished out. I am logged on at work and will try to keep up as much as I can. I have an orientee with me today and I gave her both patients and she is a little behind and I am gonna lite some fire under her :jest::jest: Claire

Wuk her, she got to put her time in. lol

Damn it's Friday, mi alreddi wuk all week and now mi have to go to mi real job tomorrow. I'm so tired. :unsure:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
Jengs lef offa mi case mi a beg yuh..Lawny weh u get chocolate teas from..I HATE IT..mi modda used to mek pon sunday morning lawd..a couldn't stand it..Jengs a real chocolate tea mi dear dem boil and it have it coating pon di top... :angry:

OMG....I want a drink..soooo bad!! mi aded

Chocolate tea sounds really good, Kimmy. Where do you get one of those?

I am craving Peanut Punch so bad. Been on my mind almost constantly for the last year.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Good morning all! Happy Friday... more snow on the way here!! YUCK!!!

I e-mailed Barbados before I went to bed last night and they already answered. I hope it is this easy the whole way through!

Irie Irie Irie...

I've never been to St. Lucia..but your man look so fam. You all eva been to JA.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Jengs lef offa mi case mi a beg yuh..Lawny weh u get chocolate teas from..I HATE IT..mi modda used to mek pon sunday morning lawd..a couldn't stand it..Jengs a real chocolate tea mi dear dem boil and it have it coating pon di top... :angry:

I am craving Peanut Punch so bad. Been on my mind almost constantly for the last year.

I make cocoa tea with Vanilla Soymilk... probably not the traditional way!

With a little cinnimon and sugar.

I use a grater to get a fine cocoa dust and boil it all.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
I think we are going to the bar across the street from our house tonight to listen to a friend of a friend play some music.

Anyone know any unusual drink I can order that I probably havent' tried before?

Hmm, what kind of drinks do you normally like?

Beer, fruity... martinis?

I love a good espresso martini! Oh I want one now! :-)

Very, very, VERY light beer. AB has one called Beach Blonde---only one I truly like.

I like hot chocolate with a shot of butterscotch Schnapps and topped with whip cream.

Rum Cream, Banana Rum Cream, Amerula.

Very dry white wine.

straight shots of Tequila.

Margarita's are fine. Shell got me hooked on Mojitos too.

Amerula & Tequila are my drinks of choice.

I think I'd like to try some interesting concoction tonight.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I e-mailed Barbados before I went to bed last night and they already answered. I hope it is this easy the whole way through!

Irie Irie Irie...

I have been to JA, but not Louis. He has never been off his little island. Barbados will be an adventure.

fkn0hd.jpg

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone has a good Friday. I'm so on this board and totally didn't realize there was a bombing here. i think it happened yesterday morning?? Ugh

I'm so glad I work closer to home now, it would still be a hike,, but i think i would just have to walk over one of the bridges and then I'd be good. and it is sad that i even have to think about stuff like this, but when looking for work, this is what i thought about, how long would it talk me to walk home... On 9/11 it took me three hours to wa;k home. but then i had no kids, now it's different.

Girl I was sitting at my desk in D.C. and we heard when the plane hit the Pentagon. Before that happened people were all on the streets looking up and the sky and police was telling them to get back in the building. We were all on the balcony and all you could see were planes in the air at a stand still. It was a beautiful day. Nice and sunny the all HELL broke out. Jets were every where. I left my car and the train station in Maryland. We started to walk from D.C. to Maryland 3 of my co-workers came home with me that day. It took us a little over 4 hours to get the Maryland. Once we got out of D.C. it was better we were able to get on a bus to get to my car at the train station. But it took us 4 hours to reach the MD/DC line. People were so nice they had signs on their cars of different places in Maryland. I picked up people also. They were all packed in the back of my Camary. It was a sad day, but people were so nice to each other that day. That was the biggest thing I remembered. JENGS I also didn't have a child then. People were running all over the place to get their kids out of school in D.C.

I would have PTSD for sure.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG..if u know anyone coming or going just ask them to get some chocolate for yah...thats how we refer to it

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Someone give me some more details on how to make this cocoa tea.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Irie Irie Irie...

I have been to JA, but not Louis. He has never been off his little island. Barbados will be an adventure.

I aready mentioned...he has a BTful smile....not as nice as my husband, but nice. lol

Timeline
I think we are going to the bar across the street from our house tonight to listen to a friend of a friend play some music.

Very, very, VERY light beer. AB has one called Beach Blonde---only one I truly like.

I like hot chocolate with a shot of butterscotch Schnapps and topped with whip cream.

Very dry white wine.

Oh Mojitos are gooooood!!!

I think you would like the espresso martini.

Martini glass with cocoa on the rim. Shot of espresso with Tia maria and baileys and absolut. (they make it different all over)

With a chocolate covered espresso bean or hershy's kiss in the bottom.

Straight shots of tequila... your a bad girl!! LOL

Irie Irie Irie...

I aready mentioned...he has a BTful smile....not as nice as my husband, but nice. lol

Aww thanks! He has a devious smile. Well he has a bunch of different smiles. They give him away though.

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Someone give me some more details on how to make this cocoa tea.

cocoa dif from chocolate JG..all mi know is u have to get it ..it comes in like a ball and u have to grate it and boil it...ask Jomo about it he'll probably know

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Very dry white wine.

BC I usually have a drink B4 leaving home I always end up with RUM punch....I went to this one place and had a screw-driver, I don't know what was in it but ie was nicccce. I'll have to get the ingred. 4U.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.