Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Good mornig you all,

I have a question to ask (maybe silly to some of you). Have you ever heard of anyone filing CR1/IR1 being denied in Kingston. Im just curious my case was just completed at the NVC and im just curious.

Thanks,

Kishmar

Hey Kish --

How u doing? From the info I've received from friends it is possible. I have one friend was denied because im caan give up ganga even for a few months. Other were for stupid reasons as for not making sure your divorce was finalized. As long as you have all your paperwork and evidence I don't see a problem. No baddah start fret now, everything will be okay.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!!!! All the baby steps we have been taking........yesterday afternoon, we made one giant leap! To celebrate, I went and go most of my hair chopped off. New start all the way around.

I don't think I've felt this happy in a few years. God, it feels good!!!!

That's great.

Things are great for us as well. We both received raises at work yesterday. Damien is rollin....so proud of him. We're looking forward to moving into "our" place this summer...it feels good to be equal partners.

I am glad things are going well for you ladies. Congrats Shem and Jomo!!! ;)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

awakening1 congrats on the interview date :dance: :dance:

Ms. B;

I want a to have another baby. I was feeling old at 37, but look at you SON awwwwww the more I want one more. How u doing since his birth?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks and congrates on your beautiful princess. She is an absolute doll!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Ms. B;

I want a to have another baby. I was feeling old at 37, but look at you SON awwwwww the more I want one more. How u doing since his birth?

Sorry Ms. B;

That's what I get for drinking NYQUIL in the day time...I met to say your baby girl. I'm mixing you up with my co-worker who had her son the same day as you daughter. Okay. No more drugs for me.

Awakening;

Did you ask you SO if he remembers some physcho women (would have been me) outside the embassy the day he dropped of his DS-230?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good mornig you all,

I have a question to ask (maybe silly to some of you). Have you ever heard of anyone filing CR1/IR1 being denied in Kingston. Im just curious my case was just completed at the NVC and im just curious.

Thanks,

Kishmar

When I went to my interview I did see a CR1 case denied. The reason the guy didn't finalize his divorce from his first wife before they got married. Eric on here got denied for ganga. He was baned 3 years and waited. Then they recieved their visa. I really don't think its anything you have to worry about as long as every thing is ligit. You will do fine cause your using this site. Just bring as much prof as possible down. All the best!! :)

Thanks Bel for the info not really worried. Ive been married to my darling for almost 4 years now come July this year......Not sure of the evidence my hubby will be coming for the interview and i have a few pictures, cards, and such like....My marriage to my husband for almost 4 years and him coming back and forth should be proof enough dont you think???

Regards,

Kishmar

"Love is patient, love is kind, love keeps no record of wrongs"

Timeline

Ms. B;

Sorry Ms. B;

That's what I get for drinking NYQUIL in the day time...I met to say your baby girl. I'm mixing you up with my co-worker who had her son the same day as you daughter. Okay. No more drugs for me.

Awakening;

Did you ask you SO if he remembers some physcho women (would have been me) outside the embassy the day he dropped of his DS-230?

LOL. Would that be Lawny? :devil:

I will ask him tonight. He did tell me the line was so long and he stood in the sun for hours before getting in.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline

Ms. B;

Thanks Trelawny and Awakening.

Awakening your interview reminds me of us a year ago. I can't beleive we had our interview just one year ago in May. It feels like forever ago. How time flies.

I am doing just fine after I take my pain medication. She wants to be fed about 12 times a day so for the most part I am tired. My mom and dad are coming to help Thursday-Saturday nights. This is when hubby goes to work. Its hard cause he wants to help but I want hubby to sleep because he has work and finals next week. The sooner he is done with school the better off we will be. He wants another one but I don't at this time pregnancy and labor was ruff. Maybe we will think about it when he finishes school. He has 1 year done out of the 4 years. One thing is hubby and I can't believe how light she is. I can't wait until she is a few months older and not sleeping all day. :)

Good mornig you all,

Thanks,

Kishmar

When I went to my interview I did see a CR1 case denied. The reason the guy didn't finalize his divorce from his first wife before they got married. Eric on here got denied for ganga. He was baned 3 years and waited. Then they recieved their visa. I really don't think its anything you have to worry about as long as every thing is ligit. You will do fine cause your using this site. Just bring as much prof as possible down. All the best!! :)

Thanks Bel for the info not really worried. Ive been married to my darling for almost 4 years now come July this year......Not sure of the evidence my hubby will be coming for the interview and i have a few pictures, cards, and such like....My marriage to my husband for almost 4 years and him coming back and forth should be proof enough dont you think???

Regards,

Kishmar

Kishmar that is plenty. Being married 4 years is great enough evidence in my book. All the best.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Ms. B;

Sorry Ms. B;

Awakening;

LOL. Would that be Lawny? :devil:

I will ask him tonight. He did tell me the line was so long and he stood in the sun for hours before getting in.

Oh you said it was you Bel!! So were you and Lawn there on same day?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
By the way, mornin' everyone.

So I know its too soon to start getting impatient about my petition ... only been sitting at VSC for a little over a month... but been wondering have any of you been approved without any touches, like you just got an email saying you were approved? just curious....

That was me - never touched a single time. Then all of the sudden one day I got the e-mail!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

By the way, mornin' everyone.

So I know its too soon to start getting impatient about my petition ... only been sitting at VSC for a little over a month... but been wondering have any of you been approved without any touches, like you just got an email saying you were approved? just curious....

That was me - never touched a single time. Then all of the sudden one day I got the e-mail!

Where you been all day. I need to laugh. SOMEBODY ANYBODY make me laugh

tep aff a mi name

Ms. B;

Awakening your interview reminds me of us a year ago. I can't beleive we had our interview just one year ago in May. It feels like forever ago. How time flies.

I am doing just fine after I take my pain medication. She wants to be fed about 12 times a day so for the most part I am tired. My mom and dad are coming to help Thursday-Saturday nights. This is when hubby goes to work. Its hard cause he wants to help but I want hubby to sleep because he has work and finals next week. The sooner he is done with school the better off we will be. He wants another one but I don't at this time pregnancy and labor was ruff. Maybe we will think about it when he finishes school. He has 1 year done out of the 4 years. One thing is hubby and I can't believe how light she is. I can't wait until she is a few months older and not sleeping all day. :)

Good mornig you all,

Thanks,

Kishmar

Regards,

Kishmar

Kishmar that is plenty. Being married 4 years is great enough evidence in my book. All the best.

Congratulation on your New Baby Girl

Sweet Baby

© Amanda N. Herstine

Sweet baby girl

cuddled in my arms

looking up at mama

what a treasure you are

God gave me you

from the heavens above

I'll never let you go

I give you all of my love

Your daddy loves you too

He's very proud of you

He thinks you’re something special

and gives you lots of kisses and hugs

Now baby girl

It's getting late

Jaclyn Rae

I'll show you the world tomorrow

But for now

Dream of me while you sleep

Sweet, sweet baby girl.

Timeline

Ms. B;

Sorry Ms. B;

Awakening;

:rofl: Thats ok Lawny!!

The funniest thing when we were at the hospital 2 nurses ask my dad if he was the father. He laughed and said no that Dwain had gone to School and he took over on the day shift. He said the only way possible to be the father is if he was a plagimist from like the Texas Ranch. I started laughing really hard. Here my dad is 54 and they thought he looked a lot younger. :bonk:

Oh it reminds me I am going to get a new pic soon and have her in pink :whistle:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Ms. B;

Sorry Ms. B;

Awakening;

:rofl: Thats ok Lawny!!

The funniest thing when we were at the hospital 2 nurses ask my dad if he was the father. He laughed and said no that Dwain had gone to School and he took over on the day shift. He said the only way possible to be the father is if he was a plagimist from like the Texas Ranch. I started laughing really hard. Here my dad is 54 and they thought he looked a lot younger. :bonk:

Oh it reminds me I am going to get a new pic soon and have her in pink :whistle:

That's 2 cute. What a complement. You must have a phine daddy. When my son was born all the nurses thought his dad was either white, chinese or hispanic. His father was sitting in the corner and they would ask when the dad was getting here.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Ms. B;

Good mornig you all,

Thanks,

Kishmar

Regards,

Kishmar

Congratulation on your New Baby Girl

Sweet Baby

© Amanda N. Herstine

Sweet baby girl

cuddled in my arms

looking up at mama

what a treasure you are

God gave me you

from the heavens above

I'll never let you go

I give you all of my love

Your daddy loves you too

He's very proud of you

He thinks you’re something special

and gives you lots of kisses and hugs

Now baby girl

It's getting late

Jaclyn Rae

I'll show you the world tomorrow

But for now

Dream of me while you sleep

Sweet, sweet baby girl.

Thanks for that sweet poem RoxcieJoe. (F)

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.