Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:help: I think Tony's case was just transferred, but it doesn't say WHERE it was transferred to!!! I'm hoping it was California cause they have the best processing dates right now. How can I find out where it went?

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office.

It would be so awesome if we can get his GC soon. It's been 10 months already since we sent in the paperwork :wow:

that sounds like it could be California...i have no clue but that is what it says when it is transferd there for AOS!!! i hope you and shemonya hear something soon!!!

Edited by nannygirl82

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Somebody PLEASEEEEEEEE come beat me with a bat and put me out my misery.

Sus -- Thanks I hope I feel better by next Wednesday. I couldn't even talk to Marcel this morning. Mi caan tek the BAWLING -- now im a bawl cause mi sick and im no deyah fi tek care a mi.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Delta's planes into NY aren't big - 3 seats on each side of the aisle -

Dang, that is a toy plane. I flew them into Atlanta.....3 on one side, 3 on the the other, and 4 (maybe 5 or 6?) down the middle. And, always packed.

I have never ever had a problem with Delta on the 10 or so trips I flew them. It's every single other airline I flew that gave me problems.

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Did you see this reason why some may not get a stimulous rebate check in the next month or two?......

6. You don't have a valid Social Security Number. Some taxpayers without Social Security numbers file tax returns using an IRS-generated Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. These people will not be eligible for a rebate. If married and filing jointly, each spouse must have a valid SSN to receive the rebate.

This may effect some on this very site.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

******calling the VETS*****

Okay. My case is at Kingston. When the heck did it reach NVC if I was approved 3/27/08? What do I do now? My head is cloudy and I can't find my NOTES that Gill and the others gave me. Did I miss a step? Do I need to do anything else with NVC?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:help: I think Tony's case was just transferred, but it doesn't say WHERE it was transferred to!!! I'm hoping it was California cause they have the best processing dates right now. How can I find out where it went?

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office.

It would be so awesome if we can get his GC soon. It's been 10 months already since we sent in the paperwork :wow:

that sounds like it could be California...i have no clue but that is what it says when it is transferd there for AOS!!! i hope you and shemonya hear something soon!!!

Thanks.

Rhonda - I hope it California too. It looks like lots of people got the same e-mail...four threads on the same sujbect on the Removing Conditions forum.

Timeline

Okay. My case is at Kingston. When the heck did it reach NVC if I was approved 3/27/08? What do I do now? My head is cloudy and I can't find my NOTES that Gill and the others gave me. Did I miss a step? Do I need to do anything else with NVC?

LOL - VSC was so tired of looking at your file they shipped it out in fast order!!! This is a good thing Lawny!! I believe you wait for packet 3 - remember my warning about it getting there before you???? :whistle::whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Wow, Lawny that Was fast! Sorry, don't have an answer - but I would stay start preparing for your interview! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

LOL - VSC was so tired of looking at your file they shipped it out in fast order!!! This is a good thing Lawny!! I believe you wait for packet 3 - remember my warning about it getting there before you???? :whistle::whistle:

DAMNNNNN....damnnnnnnnnn DAMNNNNNN (you sure you not working with Ms. CLEO) :lol:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

DAMNNNNN....damnnnnnnnnn DAMNNNNNN (you sure you not working with Ms. CLEO) :lol:

I wish I was Girl!! Then I would know when my damn NOA2 would be here.

I just feel bad for your poor bawlin man - at least bout the approval. Let him sweat it out bout humpin!

Wow, Lawny that Was fast! Sorry, don't have an answer - but I would stay start preparing for your interview! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sus - what KIND of law office your meez work in??? I work in a law office but can't say anyone has dressed quite like that........

Rhonda - I hope it California too. It looks like lots of people got the same e-mail...four threads on the same sujbect on the Removing Conditions forum.

That would be great if it was Cali. They're working on stuff from Sept. 17, 2007. Our case is dated June 2007 so they're actually past our date. I'm praying that we can just get the new GC without another interview :thumbs:

NSC is only working on July 5, 2006 :angry:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline
Sus - what KIND of law office your meez work in??? I work in a law office but can't say anyone has dressed quite like that........

My Meez is protesting that I am here at work, lol - Maybe I will get sent home for innappropriate clothes!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

My Meez is protesting that I am here at work, lol - Maybe I will get sent home for innappropriate clothes!

Sus you working on a PROMOTION?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Good thinking......hopefully you don't freeze to death first!!

Timeline

Man tells FBI explosives were for show

By TRAVIS REED, Associated Press Writer 52 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Fla. - A Jamaican accused of trying to check a bag containing pipe bomb-making materials onto a plane told the FBI he wanted to show friends how to build explosives like he saw in Iraq, according to documents released Wednesday.

The FBI was still trying to determine whether Kevin Brown was ever in Iraq. Investigators noted he first told them he wanted to detonate the materials on a tree stump in Jamaica.

Brown did not speak at a brief court hearing Wednesday where he was ordered held without bail while prosecutors reviewed his mental health records.

Brown, 32, was arrested Tuesday at Orlando International Airport after checking luggage for an Air Jamaica flight. Transportation Security Administration behavior experts spotted him acting suspiciously in the ticketing area, and so investigators searched his baggage and found the unassembled bomb-making materials, authorities said.

Clarence Counts, Brown's court-appointed public defender, declined to comment as he prepared for a formal bond hearing Thursday.

The FBI said TSA officials searched Brown's checked luggage before it was put on the plane. It had two glass vodka bottles containing nitromethane, a colorless liquid used as a fuel for drag racing, in manufacturing and as a cleaning solvent. Brown said he had hoped the liquor bottles would disguise the nitromethane, the FBI said in a court filing.

The baggage also had a model rocker ignitor, galvanized pipes, end caps, two small containers containing BBs, batteries, a laptop and instructions on how to make bombs, the FBI stated in court papers.

Brown is charged with one count of attempting to carry an explosive or incendiary device on an aircraft. The FBI believed his most recent address was in Gainesville.

Passengers were briefly cleared out of the ticketing area where Brown checked in for a flight to Montego Bay, Jamaica. A bomb squad arrived, and investigators in protective suits searched Brown on the sidewalk outside the Air Jamaica counter.

Some Orlando International Airport flights were delayed up to two hours, spokeswoman Carolyn Fennell said.

Air Jamaica executive director Shirley Williams said the items could not have caused an explosion and the aircraft and its passengers were never at risk.

Jamaica's prime minister has ordered the Jamaica Constabulary Force to conduct is own investigation into Brown's activities in that country.

The FBI said it believed Brown was in the United States legally.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.