Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

A right unu have a good night. Mi gaane a mi bed. It's way past my bed time (my son just told me)...mommy u naw go sleep? Yankee born n a chat PATWAH so bad.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What a Chatty bunch tonight........ Mi read more than 10 pages fi catch up. :wacko:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well it is my time to jump and scream for joy. Mike got his interview date schedule for May 6th @ 0930 am.

I have so many mixed emotions right now I can't even express my self.

Thanks to all my VJ yardie family for your help and support and for listening to me whine and complain about this process.

Special thanks to Kishmar, who I keep in touch with and who encouraged to me give NVC a call tonight. Gill, Kimmie, Lawny, Classy, JaLove, Jengs, Sunny, Sus, JG, Jawi, Sonny, Marlita, Tonya, Mrs Palmer, Mrs Scott, Doodle, and everybody who have given me kind words and encouragement. Forgive me if I forget your names but Me lub oonu like cook food. (F)(L)

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well it is my time to jump and scream for joy. Mike got his interview date schedule for May 6th @ 0930 am.

Thanks to all my VJ yardie family for your help and support and for listening to me whine and complain about this process.

Special thanks to Kishmar, who I keep in touch with and who encouraged to me give NVC a call tonight. Gill, Kimmie, Lawny, Classy, JaLove, Jengs, Sunny, Sus, JG, Jawi, Sonny, Marlita, Tonya, Mrs Palmer, Mrs Scott, Doodle, and everybody who have given me kind words and encouragement. Forgive me if I forget your names but Me lub oonu like cook food. (F)(L)

congrats claire im sure you will go to sleep with a big ole smile on ur face tonight:) i know the feeling! :star:

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! SUPER BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE TONITE

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Clairern,

I knew you would get a May interview!! Congrats and all the best. :thumbs: Make sure that you get the IR-1 :)! I remember last year they asked if I wanted the K-3 and I said oh no we are here for the CR-1. Are you going down for the interview? You guys will do great cause you have been together forever. I am so happy for you guys :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:.

Hey Kimmy yeah I can't believe its almost been a year either. I feel like I was in Claires shoes a year ago. I can't believe we have made it this far and next year we will be renewing for a ten year card.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations Claire....... Wonderful News Tonight!!!

JALOVE, when you coming back to the area????

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!

Lawny, where u at?? Feeling better??

Mi dehyah...my mom best friend of 46 years died. She went to the hospital complaining of a head ache and she coded and was placed on a ventilator. Nothing was wrong with her. Not a thing. I spoke to her for the last 3 days, becuase I was putting a trip together for her and some of her friends. JENGS I know you've warned me about STRESS and I'm telling you my mom and I think that she was so stressed out that her body couldn't take the emotional load anymore. We picked up her family at the airport and we all stood there when they turned off the machine.

Let me tell you...when this woman would pray (she's part of my mom's prayer circle) which they've had for 15 years. When she prays, IT CAN MOVE MOUNTAIN. If her words don't move you, it will make you jump up to your feet. I use to joke with her and tell her we didn't want her to bless the food becaue we would all starve to death by the time she finish her prayer. You could feel the STRENGTH in her words when she would say a prayer.

I am sorry to hear about the loss! Stress can do it or it can make you land in a mental ward for sure if you don't take care of it. She is in my prayers. (F)

I helped Anthony's father do the paperwork to renew his passport 2 years ago and he drove all over the place trying to get just the right photo. The Picture People are the only ones they would accept, even though I couldn't tell the difference between their's and Sears! Just hit them first - don't waste your time with anyone else.

What are you supposed to do if there isn't one near you? They don't even have locations in Michigan! :angry:

Thank goodness Tony's passport is still good for a few more years.

That was what I was going to say we don't have those places in IL. Good thing HD's is still pretty new. Now I need to get my renewed. I hate how I look in my new passport photos. I have pudgier checks being pregnant. ugh :(

I need to vent. 8 weeks ago, my supervisors at work told me I would be on 2nd (afternoon) shift when I came back to work. Then, ONE week before I was due back, they moved me to 1st shift INDEFINATELY :angry: because one of our suppliers is on strike and a bunch of people are laid off. Now I'm still on 1st shift, and no one can give me any info when I'll be going to 2nd. All my plans and arrangements for day care are for 2nd shift. So, Tony has been home with Monique but he's losing his mind and has to go back to work. Plus, we're broke! We need that extra income. So, I don't know what to do. I desperately want to find a new job but I can't find one that pays anything close to this one (that I'm actually qualified for!)

:bonk::help::huh:

Can you talk to some one higher up and tell them you had planned on second shift and have a babysitter planned around that schedule. Plus that is hard to find a sitter for a new baby. I hope things turn around for you. I know about the $ thing I am already stressing out. Especially when my brothers girlfriend told me she was pregnant again I asked if she could handle her new born and 2 year old with my 7 month old and she said she could do it. I sure hope so because family is always best. Thank goodness my retired aunt will baby sit for 2 weeks when her little one is born. I can't wait for hubby to graduate.

Wishing you all the best Rhonda. I hope someone will understand what you are going threw at work. Would someone be willing to switch with you? From 2nd to 1st shift?

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

:ot: Know I really need to start cleaning this house UGH!! I have ladies coming over to help me decorate the babies room tomorrow afternoon and put the little ones furniture together. I need to finish my crafts to that I picked up from Michaels Craft store. Then I need to start on sub plans. 6 weeks worth oh boy its going to be a book. I can't believe I have to now see the doctor every week. I hate showing movies to my students every time I go to the doctor but I haven't been able to find a sub who can sing, play recorder and dance. My sub who is finishing the year off for me said she is showing musicals. Next year at least I won't be Mrs. Movie queen. I really need to get a dvd player. All the movies are now on dvd and I am still in the stone age.

Everyone have a good night. ;)

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congratulations Claire....... Wonderful News Tonight!!!

JALOVE, when you coming back to the area????

I just left! sunday i was there for the holiday. Ill be back 4/4 to celebrate my bday early which is 4/8.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

Congrats Claire :dance:

No need to thank us for listening thats what we're here for :thumbs:

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.