Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot: I think I already know the answer too this but...

Can I try to file for Ken's SSN BEFORE he gets here? The whole getting his stamp to work, but no SSN is PISSING me off!! :angry:

Bless,Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Last night, Andre and I are sitting watching this movie "Devour" on cable. I'm telling him how I started watching it Saturday night before I fell asleep and the reason I was really interested in it was because Jensen Ackles was in it and I wanted to see how he progressed from "Days of our Lives". Andre says oh who was he? I said I think he dated Sammie Brady. He immediately says, huh uh, Sammie only dated Lucas & (some other name) and he isn't one of them. He said it so matter of factly. I just looked at him and said how in the (heck) do you know that??????

My husband is a goofball.

OMG...you know what is REALLY scary....is that he is right......he was actually Sammie's twin brother....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Brady

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Last night, Andre and I are sitting watching this movie "Devour" on cable. I'm telling him how I started watching it Saturday night before I fell asleep and the reason I was really interested in it was because Jensen Ackles was in it and I wanted to see how he progressed from "Days of our Lives". Andre says oh who was he? I said I think he dated Sammie Brady. He immediately says, huh uh, Sammie only dated Lucas & (some other name) and he isn't one of them. He said it so matter of factly. I just looked at him and said how in the (heck) do you know that??????

OMG...you know what is REALLY scary....is that he is right......he was actually Sammie's twin brother....

:rofl:

You are so right! I totally forgot about that. I gave up Days after highschool but I do remember them being twins :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats nbesaw!!! :dance: That is great news! :thumbs:

Ditto!!

Neb: You gave it to the Lord and he worked it out.... Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Congrats girlie, now time to get things going with the wedding...

Thank You so much Sunny!! God is good!!

Yeah this wedding planning is no joke. We only have 10 weeks left :blink:

While I'm on the subject....if anyone wants to come it's in GA June 7th 2pm.....Let me know. :dance:

Congrats..finally !!!

I know right, lol. It has been a long time coming :dance: Thank you!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Began communicating with Andrew December 2006

Met Andrew in person in Jamaica: June 22, 2007

Got Engaged June 23, 2007

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-08-22

Went back to visit Jamaica November 22, 2007

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-12-23

NVC Received : 2007-12-31

NVC Left : 2008-01-01

Consulate Received : 2008-01-08

Packet 3 Received : 2008-01-17

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-01-18

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-07

Interview Date : 2008-03-11 @ 8:45am APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Visa Received : 2008-03-26

US Entry : Atlanta, Friday March 28!!!!

SSN Received: APril 24, 2008

Marriage : 2008-06-07

AOS Filed: 2008-06-26

Work Permit Photos Taken: 2008-06-22

Comments : Keep in touch via e-mail as much as possible. they always had answers for me at least by the next day.

Processing

I LOVE MY DREW BOO!!! Let the Countdown Begin...Thank you God!!!

Timeline
found this in the off topic post area....NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART....YOU MAY SCREAM....

:lol:...Well that woke me up...Thanks Nans!!

I am working wid wan WICKED hangover tiddeh! I had the family ova las night han my Aunt makes a wicked Pina Colada...that ish straight snuck up pon mi dis mawning I had WAN hell of a headache!!!

I am sitting in my office wid dark shades on...I don't give a dyam wat dem pickney waan fi tink bout mi! B) B) B)

Gill

:lol::lol: you are welcome.....

Timeline

Can I try to file for Ken's SSN BEFORE he gets here? The whole getting his stamp to work, but no SSN is PISSING me off!! :angry:

Bless,Gill

Not a chance, girl. You have to wait. Don't get impatient now!!!!!

You are so right! I totally forgot about that. I gave up Days after highschool but I do remember them being twins :yes:

Stop it now.

If you would've heard him say it you would've thought he was talking about someone in his own family. It was scary!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

i stopped watching it a long time ago as well....i used to LOVE LOVE LOVE Passions...then it got strange and i think it got canceled a year or so ago....

Timeline

Bless,Gill

Not a chance, girl. You have to wait. Don't get impatient now!!!!!

Stop it now.

If you would've heard him say it you would've thought he was talking about someone in his own family. It was scary!

:rofl::rofl: the funny thing is is that i can just picture it in my mind....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey family...Wanted to share...my niece was born at 1pm this afternoon. She was 6lbs 4 oz and 19 inches. She is adorable!!!!

-Tam

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey family...Wanted to share...my niece was born at 1pm this afternoon. She was 6lbs 4 oz and 19 inches. She is adorable!!!!

-Tam

:innocent: BLESSED BLESSED :innocent: Tam-Tam!! What an absolute blessing....Glad to hear that Mommy and Baby are doing fine!!!

Enjoy her for all of us!!

(L),

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
My Gram and my Mom watched Days when I was little - I remember way back when Hope was born - now she has kids my age or older! I lost track of it years ago, though

They aged those kids. One minute they were little kids, the next, late teens-early 20's. I hate when they do that.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Not necessarily. Day of our lives show in Jamaica and almost everyone I know watches it or know something about it. :yes::yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

-Tam

Congrats Tam, Enjoy that bundle of joy. I love likkle babies.......

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
BLESSED BLESSED EASTER TO MY YARDIE FAM!!!!

214EmptyTombPaintLuke24_6.jpg

Good News Guys!!!

I called the same lady that had the room to rent to ask her if she knew anyone else renting and she said...SHE WAS GOING TO CALL ME...she changed her mind and wasn't gong to be bullied by some jerk! I went over there and gave her 1st month and deposit...walked out with the keys!!! :D:D

Then I came home and was READY to book my Baby's flight...everything was SKY HIGH!!! I checked this website called 'Lastminute.com'....Guys...I found a NON-STOP flight STRAIGHT TO JFK for $199...TAXES INCLUDED!!!!!!

As horrible as my Good Friday was...my Saturday was truly blessed!!

Thank you for all of your prayers!!

Blessed love always (L)(L) ,

Gill

[/size][/color]HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gill that is so amazing!! God is so good! I also have a praise report. I received an e-mail yesterday @ 11:28...while I was in church praising my God and thanking Him inspite of and lifting you all up, from Kingston stating that Andrew's visa will be printed tomorrow!!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!! I was like I know that is God...no only did they email me on a weekend day, but a holiday???? GOD ALL THE WAY!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I have learned something to be ever so true through this process and want to encourage you all.....

He may not come when you want Him, but He is always on time!!! Can I get an amen on that!! :thumbs:

I appreciate you all and thank you so much for everthing thus far. I know that God will provide more praise reports to be given. I will let you all know when he has it in hand!! I'm still reading to catch up from the weekend:)

Congrats im happy for you.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.