Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jomo i forgot to say thank you...i too wish the rest of this preggo ting goes by fast..*is it delivery day yet*...aww bwoy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Happy Birthday Yardie (F)(F)

MSNELLY - I see your visa journey has ended....best wishes to 'ya (F)

THANKS EVERYTHING HAPPEN FOR A REASON BETTER NOW THEN LATER

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That is a good attitude to have (F) I hope life goes well for you from here on out :)

Thank all for the bday wishes! :dance:

That is a good attitude to have (F) I hope life goes well for you from here on out :)

Thank all for the bday wishes! :dance:

ITS GOING WELL ALREADY MY PHONES BILL IS BACK TO NORMAL ;) ENJOY UR DAY

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: Other Timeline
wha yuh secret Yardie? yuh pregnant, pregnant?!!

Mi have one secret :secret:

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! WOOHOO!!! I love birthdays!

happy B-Day!!!!!

oh!!!, haha. I couldnt see the spoiler. Happy Birthday!

I couldn't see it either until i hit reply, all i saw was a black bar...my orginal reply was i'm nosy and wanted to know what the secret was

Yeah there is sumting wrong with it. Happy b-day girl!!!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

all i did was go to lunch and you all chat up two more pages,

Look what you started :whistle: .. and you mean you went to lunch :lol:

Yuh now I love mi belly, we need to have a class on how jengles should not sitdown to a meal that has 3 starches and no protein.

Even worse no veggies. Hubby made breakfast the odda day he had pancakes, waffels and oatmeal :blink:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OKAY,

NEXT QUESTION

how do u handle people who don't respect your relationship - or think your s/o is with you only to get their papers.

mr jengles met this older guy from j.a. at school, the guy lives with his daughter, the guy is in his 50's mr jengles says. ok so they talk every once in a while. the school had something for xmas and mr jengles made two dishes. They guy calls and invites mr jengles over to his house for xmas dinner. so mr jengles asks me if we can go, so i said sure in the evening. the guy then calls mr jengles and says to him, too bad mr jengles couldn't come over and cook xmas dinner for him and his daughter. I'm like huh???? mr jengles just took it as a complement to his cooking. I didn't cause u know the man has his family so what the hell are u talking about. anyway xmas day I was sick so we didn't go anywhere.

then the man calls and mr jengles says to him he is going to j.a. and the man could call me and get mr jengles cellphone number in j.a. o.k cool. the man calls a week later when he thinks mr jengles is in j.a. (remember now he lost his passport) so he was supposed to be in j.a. when the man called. the man says oh my duaghter went down yesterday. she's wasn't even staying anywhere around ochi, but still that is what u're calling him to tell him. not how u are doing or how is j.a. Is it just me reading too much into something. I asked one of my friends and she said I wasn't, just want to make sure. I haven't said anything to mr. jengles. the man has been calling since mr jengles has been gone but never when i'm home. so how do deal with something like that??

all i did was go to lunch and you all chat up two more pages,

Look what you started :whistle: .. and you mean you went to lunch :lol:

Yuh now I love mi belly, we need to have a class on how jengles should not sitdown to a meal that has 3 starches and no protein.

Even worse no veggies. Hubby made breakfast the odda day he had pancakes, waffels and oatmeal :blink:

Vegegies, that sounds like a bad word!!! I should do a lot better than what i'm doing.

Edited by Jengles

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Gill you crack me up.

I want some cheesecake :hehe:

STOP IT BROWNIE!!!!! Don't Chica...you have been doing SOOOOOOOOO well...guh brush your teeth! They say that takes the taste outta yuh mouth!

Plus how many more minutes is that on the treadmill?????? :no::no:

Bless,

Gill

I didn't eat any!(today) I was just craving it. Gosh! :blink: I don't know whats the matter. Ive been cravin carbs like crazy. I had it under control but this week has been mad crazy. I want every thing I see, den I want everything I can't see. I still wuk out same wey.

Girl you never seh a betta thing....Hold your head HIGH because it takes a STRONG woman to make the RIGHT choices sometimes.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I wanted to add that the reason why the guy hasn't spoken to me is because, he's calling when he thinks only mr jengles is home.

yeh something seem a bit shady abt mr man

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Mi rahtid...mi lef fi one hour an unu reach a 13 areadi...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

OKAY,

NEXT QUESTION

how do u handle people who don't respect your relationship - or think your s/o is with you only to get their papers.

I get less, and less of this. Actually people didn't expect us to last this long. When I get comments I usually just ignore them.

Jengs I can't follow your story, so dose he want you or your hubby :wacko::hehe::lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.