Marry American

TANTALIZING TUESDAY

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Whew! It's been a heckuva morning already... returned from 1 1/2 hrs in the dental chair w/ my mouth sliding off my face, a cramp in my neck from tilting back, but now the old silver/mercury fillings are gone and shiny new "tooth-colored" ones are in place. That's just 1/4 done... will do the rest over the next 3-4 months! Then, had a plumber/handyman come over to give an estimate on replacing my kitchen sink, faucet, some windows, and pouring concrete for a patio in the back yard. Now I'm off to work....

:blink::blink: What kinda coffee you drinkin girl???? lol

Ok so I'm SERIOUSLY contemplating going to Cairo soon. Maybe this month but most likely next month. I HATE to do this because what if he gets the visa but you know I've been saying this for 7 months and it's getting old. I called DOS today and the woman gave me the same line and I said do you think my going will help our case and she flat out said no, she said you already proved your relationship now they are verifying that what he put on the application is true. #######. Why they dont' have to do this verification process with EVERYONE is beyond me but I think it's just the ahole that interviewed him that made this happen but whatEVER.

Seriously I'm forgetting I'm married. I love him but I'll go through my day sometimes and I don't feel like there's anyone else in my life, even though there is, if that makes sense. It's feeling way too distant for me.

So...........I paid off a ton of bills and blew over $300 on a day of beauty and still have enough leftover from my tax return to make a trip. I even bit my tongue and apologized to my ex for calling him an effin' so and so the other day so that he can take the kids.

Now I just have to wait and sleep on this before pushing the "pay" button.

What's the weather like in Cairo in April? Is it as stifling hot as it is in July? :help:

Bridget take the time and go to Cairo, Go see your honey. It is 83 there today so nice and warm. Perfect weather.

I'm still debating especially after getting that phonecall from the congressman's office. If I don't go that money could be spent at Disney for 5 nights and 4 days on a mini-honeymoon. :unsure:

I am so with ya Doods.

I was planning on going to Egypt in April but now that the embassy has asked for Jack's visa I have put that on hold. But we are coming up on 3 weeks that he sent it so I do not know what to do and you are very right that money could be spent on his trip or our wedding. I think this part of the process has been the hardest part, for me.

Huggs (L)(L)(L)(L) to all that are a suffering.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Whew! It's been a heckuva morning already... returned from 1 1/2 hrs in the dental chair w/ my mouth sliding off my face, a cramp in my neck from tilting back, but now the old silver/mercury fillings are gone and shiny new "tooth-colored" ones are in place. That's just 1/4 done... will do the rest over the next 3-4 months! Then, had a plumber/handyman come over to give an estimate on replacing my kitchen sink, faucet, some windows, and pouring concrete for a patio in the back yard. Now I'm off to work....

Ok so I'm SERIOUSLY contemplating going to Cairo soon. Maybe this month but most likely next month. I HATE to do this because what if he gets the visa but you know I've been saying this for 7 months and it's getting old. I called DOS today and the woman gave me the same line and I said do you think my going will help our case and she flat out said no, she said you already proved your relationship now they are verifying that what he put on the application is true. #######. Why they dont' have to do this verification process with EVERYONE is beyond me but I think it's just the ahole that interviewed him that made this happen but whatEVER.

Seriously I'm forgetting I'm married. I love him but I'll go through my day sometimes and I don't feel like there's anyone else in my life, even though there is, if that makes sense. It's feeling way too distant for me.

So...........I paid off a ton of bills and blew over $300 on a day of beauty and still have enough leftover from my tax return to make a trip. I even bit my tongue and apologized to my ex for calling him an effin' so and so the other day so that he can take the kids.

What's the weather like in Cairo in April? Is it as stifling hot as it is in July? :help:

Bridget take the time and go to Cairo, Go see your honey. It is 83 there today so nice and warm. Perfect weather.

I'm still debating especially after getting that phonecall from the congressman's office. If I don't go that money could be spent at Disney for 5 nights and 4 days on a mini-honeymoon. :unsure:

I am so with ya Doods.

I was planning on going to Egypt in April but now that the embassy has asked for Jack's visa I have put that on hold. But we are coming up on 3 weeks that he sent it so I do not know what to do and you are very right that money could be spent on his trip or our wedding. I think this part of the process has been the hardest part, for me.

I REALLY can't wait to ride the Tower of Terror with him!!! :lol::lol:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

I am so with ya Doods.

Is that the bus?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
You coming to Cali or going to Florida?

I go to the one in Florida since it's only a couple of hours away by plane and the airfare is under $300 for two.

Are you sure he'll be up for it? Wadi won't even ride the zipper with me at the Showcase Cinemas. Chicken!

He's a daredevil, so he says. I'll just play it down and see if he pukes. :devil:

Timeline

Nah Nagi, it is the old hotel and the elevator drops you a million times. Sort of twilight zoneish theme.

I go to the one in Florida since it's only a couple of hours away by plane and the airfare is under $300 for two.

Are you sure he'll be up for it? Wadi won't even ride the zipper with me at the Showcase Cinemas. Chicken!

He's a daredevil, so he says. I'll just play it down and see if he pukes. :devil:

Awww, bummer. :crying:

Have you been on the Aerosmith rollercoaster there yet?

Timeline

Is that the bus?

No it's an AMAZING ride in Disney's MGM Studios. :dance::dance:

Nah Nagi, it is the old hotel and the elevator drops you a million times. Sort of twilight zoneish theme.

Awww, bummer. :crying:

Have you been on the Aerosmith rollercoaster there yet?

No but I saw it in April '07 (last year) but my kids wouldn't go on it with me. :crying: I loved the test track ride though and they suprisingly went on that one about 5 times. That's in Epcot.

Timeline

Oh. I didnt know. I just figured it was a bus ride in Egypt. Who needs amusement parks,right?

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Oh. I didnt know. I just figured it was a bus ride in Egypt. Who needs amusement parks,right?

It is a ride at Disneyland's California Adventure and DisneyWorld's MGM Studios. No worris, when you come to Cali I will take you Nagi! (L)

Oh the best is that Alien Encounter. I think that's right in Disney. Is it still open?

Is that the one with Stitch?

Edited by SandyNJack

Timeline
Oh the best is that Alien Encounter. I think that's right in Disney. Is it still open?

http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mk/mk_alien.htm

replaced by stitch. We did Buzz Lightyear about 4 times though. lol I liked it. :blush: One of my favorites in MK though is Peter Pan's flight. lol

Edited by bridget

Timeline

It is a ride at Disneyland's California Adventure and DisneyWorld's MGM Studios. No worris, when you come to Cali I will take you Nagi! (L)

Sure! I would love that! :thumbs:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mk/mk_alien.htm

I'm not sure. We did Buzz Lightyear about 4 times though. lol I liked it. :blush: One of my favorites in MK though is Peter Pan's flight. lol

Doods, gotta do that Aerosmith rollercoaster. It is the coolest indoor coaster I have ever ridden on. I rode it twice when I was there. And the begining part is very cool, you go into this recording studio where Aerosmith is recording....lol it is very cool.

How did they change it from the stitch version, that is the one I saw?

Edited by SandyNJack

Timeline

when we go i want to stay here: http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/csrss.htm

It's supposedly the most bang for the buck in the moderate resorts and it has a spa and a sit down restaurant too and looks soooooo romantic at sunset. :luv:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.