• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Moanday. :sleepy:

Congratulations to MyHeartWillGoOn ! :thumbs:

Something special has to happen today for someone. :star:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Happy Monday! I wish us lots of good luck this week and the following days, may we reunite with our loved ones soon, Insha-Allah.(F)

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Early this morning it is always good to start out my day before anything else gets clouded in my mind and talk to God and offer up prayers. During my prayer, God had placed it upon my heart to pray specifically throughout the day for Aj1 and Cairobound. Anyone wish to agree with me for these two ?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I was up! But I was excercising and being otherwise industrious.

ETA I also was saving earthworms. Goodness, they have no brain practically and it totally SHOWS.

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My first vj dream...kinda scarey when you dream about this place!!!!!

I don't know who I was with but we did a road trip across the country and we were in NO and visited Noura who was getting tile put down on her whole house so you couldn't walk anywhere. Then the person I was with stopped by someone's second floor appt and shot a guy that he didn't like. We called 911 but all they said was to get a good lawyer. Then we drove to Washington DC and stopped off at this Indian restaurant that I like there and had chicken tikki masala, then this guy called me from far away wanting to know where the heck I was and I broke up with him because Matt Damon was pleading with me to be with him, but I really didn't want to and I cried the whole time we were walking along some river because I missed the guy from far away. Then it was freezing and something was licking my forehead and I woke up (for real) and it was the cat and my heat went off because the oil guy didn't deliver to me on time.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Early this morning it is always good to start out my day before anything else gets clouded in my mind and talk to God and offer up prayers. During my prayer, God had placed it upon my heart to pray specifically throughout the day for Aj1 and Cairobound. Anyone wish to agree with me for these two ?

I definitely concur !! :thumbs:

AJ and Cairobound -- you have been waiting tooooooo long, and you've both soldiered through the agony of such long separations with such bravery and determination.

Sending you prayers, positive vibrations, and lots of MENA MOJO -- plus of course the luck of the Irish this month -- insha'allah you will be receiving the news you've been waiting for very soon.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
My first vj dream...kinda scarey when you dream about this place!!!!!

I don't know who I was with but we did a road trip across the country and we were in NO and visited Noura who was getting tile put down on her whole house so you couldn't walk anywhere. Then the person I was with stopped by someone's second floor appt and shot a guy that he didn't like. We called 911 but all they said was to get a good lawyer. Then we drove to Washington DC and stopped off at this Indian restaurant that I like there and had chicken tikki masala, then this guy called me from far away wanting to know where the heck I was and I broke up with him because Matt Damon was pleading with me to be with him, but I really didn't want to and I cried the whole time we were walking along some river because I missed the guy from far away. Then it was freezing and something was licking my forehead and I woke up (for real) and it was the cat and my heat went off because the oil guy didn't deliver to me on time.

Hahahhahahha Bridget you had quite the adventure ! What did you eat for dinner to set that off ??? We had pizza Friday night and I had about 5 or 6 separate weird WEIRD dreams -- freaky deaky ones ! I woke up like.... "####### ???" But now I can't remember what they were..... :jest:

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

lol. I had fish and smashed cauliflower for dinner but now that I think of it I had like 1/4 cup of almonds right before bed. No more nuts for me after dinner!!!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Timeline

We must be on the same wavelength...I was just thinking of these two ladies this morning also. I will join you in praying for them. (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning Mena! The start of a new week and i'm still not back to work. Ugh, I had to take 3 breathing treatments this morning already. God i hate this. Wish it would go away. Everybody have a good day and week. Hopefully nobody else gets sick!

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My family had a hell of a scare last night. Lets see how I can condense this. My step-nephew, sister in laws 16 yo son is nothing but trouble. I've known him she he was 7 and he's always been trouble. I've tried very hard to show love to him, but has pushed me and everyone else away. He stole a bunch of CD's from Best Buy back in the fall and was put in juvinille detention for a couple months. He has repeatedly stole from my brother, pawned his mothers jewelry, broke into his own home while he should be at school and has stole from my parents. I beleive I almost caught him breaking into my place last summer. We pulled up and he was just "sitting" in my front yard. My brother and sister-in-law don't want him around. They have tried everything for him and nothing helps. Well, he got out of JV a few weeks ago and it has been pure hell for everyone since then. He goes AWOL for a few days, no one knows where he is then he'll just show up, hasn't taken a shower for days adn acts like all is well.

I got a call from my parents about 6 am this morning. No one was wanting to upset me, but this kid wrapped my 3 yr old nephew in a blanket at 2 am and told my 6 yr old nephew he was taking him to the ER because he was having an asthma attack and "not to tell his dad." Note, it was storming like mad here at that time. My nephew runs upstairs to tell my brother which was like "go back to bed" but my nephew was insistant he listen. So from 2am to 8-9ish the cops were talking to neighbors and hospitals. We do not know how, but he did get to the hospital, of course he was not having asthma problems and get this, cops won't do a darn thing because "he thought his brother was in trouble!" WTH???? My sister in law is taking him to a mental eval later as he still feels he did nothing wrong. I feel the system is just pushing him through till he's 18, then they can do more to him. My brother does not want him back in his house point blank.

I'm just so thankful to have my nephew back safe.

I just don't know what's wrong with our system here. What else do the authorities want him to do before they do anything? That is what I'm really afraid of. Hubby says he needs to be shipped to Egypt for a week and see what they do to people who pull this ####### there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.