dbears

January filers VSC lottery, who gets the jackpot next?

1,582 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Ahhhh thanks Laura :)

5th February 2008 - I-129F forms sent for K1 visa (VSC)

26th March 2008 - NOA2 recieved via email

19th May 2008 - Interview............APPROVED!!!!!!

21st May 2008 - Visa in hand

29th July 2008 - POE

2nd September 2008 - Married

19th September - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

25th September - Check cashed $1010.00 (OUCH!!)

29th September - Received NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP

13th October - AOS Petition transferred to CSC!!!

17th October - Biometrics (Tampa Office)

17th October - AOS/EAD Touched

20th October - AOS Touched

21st October - AOS Touched

6th November - AOS/EAD/AP Touched (probably due to change of address)

10th December - EAD approved

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAN! I missed out on all the fun topic here ^_^ .

It's thursday night here and thursday eves is the regular sched for our church cell group praying meeting..... well, at least some of my prayers were answered. There's another january VSC filer who got approved, also one july VSC filer and one of my friend who filed @ CSC last november. I am really so happy for all of them :star:

I just hope God will also remember that I did include the granting of our I-129F approval in my prayers. :( ... Well, maybe He is just waiting for the perfect time. His perfect time maybe a little different from mine but He is still the Boss & the Captain of my life.... I am just praying for more understanding and more patience and more faith to help me through this process so i would be able to take it no matter how long He wants me to wait.

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

It's thursday night here and thursday eves is the regular sched for our church cell group praying meeting..... well, at least some of my prayers were answered. There's another january VSC filer who got approved, also one july VSC filer and one of my friend who filed @ CSC last november. I am really so happy for all of them :star:

I just hope God will also remember that I did include the granting of our I-129F approval in my prayers. :( ... Well, maybe He is just waiting for the perfect time. His perfect time maybe a little different from mine but He is still the Boss & the Captain of my life.... I am just praying for more understanding and more patience and more faith to help me through this process so i would be able to take it no matter how long He wants me to wait.

It must be helpful to have faith like you do. I've never had a religion so I can't pray.....

29th July 2008 - POE

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
... Touched AGAIN but no approval announcement yet :( ... this whole touching thing is a killer. I hope some of you get your approval today!!! Good luck!!

At least you are getting touched!!!!!

I never thought i'd want to be 'touched' by a stranger this much! lol

Haha :lol: I'm starting to wonder what exactly I put in my file to make it so interesting!! Or so difficult to approve!

Well mine must be boring cos it's either gathering dust or being used as a doorstop!

LOL! Saffyre, don´t think too harsh to your own files! :lol: Well, hope this might lessen your worries- I wasnt touched that much too (just once actually) and yet still got approved. So, dont worry ;)

Timeline
... Touched AGAIN but no approval announcement yet :( ... this whole touching thing is a killer. I hope some of you get your approval today!!! Good luck!!

At least you are getting touched!!!!!

I never thought i'd want to be 'touched' by a stranger this much! lol

Haha :lol: I'm starting to wonder what exactly I put in my file to make it so interesting!! Or so difficult to approve!

Well mine must be boring cos it's either gathering dust or being used as a doorstop!

LOL! Saffyre, don´t think too harsh to your own files! :lol: Well, hope this might lessen your worries- I wasnt touched that much too (just once actually) and yet still got approved. So, dont worry ;)

I appreciate the advice.........I'm counting the days.........

29th July 2008 - POE

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

It must be helpful to have faith like you do. I've never had a religion so I can't pray.....

I do not believe in organized religion or prayer, but Bella has a very strong belief.. I want to thank you for the prayers.. We were touched today, so maybe there is something to praying ;):innocent:

I only hope the touch leads to a approval and not a RFE..

K-1 Timeline

1-19-'08: I-129F Mailed to VSC

1-20-'08: I-129F Received VSC

1-24-'08: Check Cashed

1-25-'08: NOA 1 Received

3-13-'08: NOA 2

3-17-'08: NVC Received Package

3-31-'08: Embassy sends package 3

4-29-'08: Medical

5-07-'08: Date of Interview

5-15-'08: Visa Approved

5-27-'08: Arrived POE Miami

8-24-'08: Married

AOS Timeline

11-18-'10: AOS Mailed

11-22-'10: AOS Received Chicago, Sign for by S. Bush

12-07-'10: AOS Checks Cashed

12-11-'10: AOS NOA1 Hard Copy Received

12-19-'10: AOS Received Biometrics Letter

12-27-'10: AOS Walked In Biometrics For Both 495 & EAD

01-06-'11: AOS Biometrics Appointment

01-11-'11: EAD Biometrics Appointment

02-11-'11: EAD Notification : On February 11, 2011

03-29-'11: AOS Notification : On March 29, 2011, mailed appointment notice for interview for May 4, 2011

WpEJ.jpgWpEJm5.png

I do not believe in organized religion or prayer, but Bella has a very strong belief.. I want to thank you for the prayers.. We were touched today, so maybe there is something to praying ;):innocent:

I'm with you. I was raised with religion but kind of look at many different ones that i've incorporated into my belief system. This of course doesn't mean i don't pray. :blush: I do hope none of us receive anything but good things from our respective service centers. NO RFES!

Timeline

oh please let me be touched today too............

29th July 2008 - POE

I'm with you. I was raised with religion but kind of look at many different ones that i've incorporated into my belief system. This of course doesn't mean i don't pray. :blush: I do hope none of us receive anything but good things from our respective service centers. NO RFES!

I'm hearing you all. :) I'm not like the highly traditional holier than thou religious people who try to shove their faith and beliefs in other people's throat. I'm actually tolerant and understanding of different people's beliefs (as long as there is no killing or hurting other people as sacrificial offering).

when i hold all of you guys in my prayers, it doesn't mean I am forcing you to believe the God i believe in... It's just me wanting to hold all of you in my thoughts when I talk to Him... Like a child happily telling her father or mother about her new friends in prep school and what she wish for them to have.... and of course I want all of you to have not only petition(I-129F) approvals but also VISA approvals plus a lifetime of happiness with your respective S.O... and of course, I pray the same for myself :blush:

Good luck and God speed... may this day end with a lot more approvals.hug2a.gif

ROC

N-400

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline

I'm hearing you all. :) I'm not like the highly traditional holier than thou religious people who try to shove their faith and beliefs in other people's throat. I'm actually tolerant and understanding of different people's beliefs (as long as there is no killing or hurting other people as sacrificial offering).

when i hold all of you guys in my prayers, it doesn't mean I am forcing you to believe the God i believe in... It's just me wanting to hold all of you in my thoughts when I talk to Him... Like a child happily telling her father or mother about her new friends in prep school and what she wish for them to have.... and of course I want all of you to have not only petition(I-129F) approvals but also VISA approvals plus a lifetime of happiness with your respective S.O... and of course, I pray the same for myself :blush:

|Thanks dbears. I think we ALL appreciate it :)

29th July 2008 - POE

Yep yep.. <group hug>

Yep yep.. <group hug>

You said my thoughts exactly, dbears!!!

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

Let's give a SWING OF JOY for CHRIS & MONICA who received their NOA2 3-13-080c3.gif0c3.gif0c3.gif

For those who are still waiting, let's continue to believe that it will be our NOA2 coming next and let us not lose sight of the real prize: BEING WITH OUR SO & SPENDING A LIFETIME WITH THEM! Let's keep the hope in our heart burning. hug2a.gif

Neve let go of HOPE. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... "How did I get through all of that?"

[/color]

THOSE WHO GOT LUCKY IN THE  VSC NOA2 LOTTERY DRAW :

NAME                         DATE FILED             NOA1              NOA2          WAITING PERIOD 
1. Olga & Gene               01-02                 01-08           2008-02-24           53days
2. Iain & Kati               01-18                 01-31           2008-02-24           37days
3. Darren & Dawn             01-28                 01-31           2008-02-25           28days
4. Marcel & Melodie          01-25                 01-30           2008-02-25           31days
5. L & T                     01-07                 01-14           2008-02-25           49days
6. Priscilla & Eric          01-12                 01-18           2008-02-27           46days
7. Femi & Noel               01-12                 01-15           2008-02-28           47days
8. Noo & Bill                01-25                 02-05           2008-02-29           35days
9. Paul & Susan              01-03                 01-24           2008-02-29           57days
10.Louis & Catherine         01-11                 01-24           2008-02-29           49days
11.Mina & Fred               01-04                 01-08           2008-02-29           56days
12.Mauricio & Stephanie      01-11                 01-17           2008-02-29           49days
13.Ritesh & Lisa             01-05                 01-15           2008-03-02           57days
14.jomylyn & michael         01-04                 01-14           2008-03-03           59days
15.Yohann & Monica           01-10                 01-15           2008-03-03           53days
16.Scott & Micki             01-18                 01-23           2008-03-04           46days
17.Rod & Jenni               01-22                 01-24           2008-03-04           42days
18.Jennifer & Steven         01-19                 01-31           2008-03-04           45days 
19.Alejandro & Wanda         01-17                 01-18           2008-03-05           48days
20.Aidan & Ashley            01-18                 01-25           2008-03-05           47days
21.Marco & Nicole            01-04                 01-09           2008-03-05           61days
22.Justyna & Dominik         01-14                 01-25           2008-03-05           51days
23.Rhoge & Frank             01-22                 01-25           2008-03-05           43days
24.Rich & Nicole             01-17                 01-23           2008-03-05           48days
25.Gosia & Brian             01-05                 01-09           2008-03-05           60days
26.Abby & Eric               01-28                 02-11           2008-03-06           38days
27.G & J                     01-25                 02-02           2008-03-06           41days
28.Geoff & April             01-25                 01-29           2008-03-07           42days
29.Irina & Vu                01-18                 01-22           2008-03-11           53days
30.Trang & Bill              01-23                 01-25           2008-03-12           49days
31.Tim & Schmissa            01-16                 01-22           2008-03-12           56days
32.Chris & Monica            01-18                 01-22           2008-03-13           55days

WINNERS ON THE WAITING LIST:

NAME                         Date Filed                 NOA1                               
1.E & L                     01-01                      01-15
2.Manisha & Ravi            01-03 
3.Mary & Tor                01-04             
4.Santos & Donna            01-04                      01-12
5.Lilliput/Rosehall & Trelawny   01-07                 01-11
6.Azzeddine & Kathleen       01-08                      01-14
7.Alba Lucia & James Claydon 01-09                      01-15
8.Steve & Patti              01-10                      01-14
9.Gerry & Karen              01-10                      01-14
10.Jiang & He                01-10 
11.Ksusha & Pasha            01-12                      01-16
12.TL & LN                   01-12                      01-15
13.Liam & Samantha           01-14                      01-16
14.SS & PS                   01-14                      01-16
15.Natasha & Brian           01-14                      01-18
16.Ria & Stephen             01-16                      01-18
17.Gamal & Erin              01-16                      02-04
18.Miriam & Simon            01-16                      01-28
19.Juliana & Andre           01-17                      01-22
20.Bella & Joe               01-19                      01-25
21.Mary Grace & Eric         01-21                      02-20
22.lina & ray                01-23                      02-01
23.nkem & obim               01-24                      02-02
24.Mohammed & Rebecca        01-26             
25.Paul & Kate               01-28 
26.Gaye & Ricky              01-29                      02-04
27.Kim & Emily               01-29                      01-30
28.Mike & Amber              01-30                      02-05
29.Stephen & Amanda          01-31                      02-05
30.Sally & Jay               01-31                      02-11

ROC

N-400

Let's give a SWING OF JOY for CHRIS & MONICA who received their NOA2 3-13-080c3.gif0c3.gif0c3.gif

For those who are still waiting, let's continue to believe that it will be our NOA2 coming next and let us not lose sight of the real prize: BEING WITH OUR SO & SPENDING A LIFETIME WITH THEM! Let's keep the hope in our heart burning. hug2a.gif

Neve let go of HOPE. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... "How did I get through all of that?"

[/color]

THOSE WHO GOT LUCKY IN THE  VSC NOA2 LOTTERY DRAW :

NAME                         DATE FILED             NOA1              NOA2          WAITING PERIOD 
1. Olga & Gene               01-02                 01-08           2008-02-24           53days
2. Iain & Kati               01-18                 01-31           2008-02-24           37days
3. Darren & Dawn             01-28                 01-31           2008-02-25           28days
4. Marcel & Melodie          01-25                 01-30           2008-02-25           31days
5. L & T                     01-07                 01-14           2008-02-25           49days
6. Priscilla & Eric          01-12                 01-18           2008-02-27           46days
7. Femi & Noel               01-12                 01-15           2008-02-28           47days
8. Noo & Bill                01-25                 02-05           2008-02-29           35days
9. Paul & Susan              01-03                 01-24           2008-02-29           57days
10.Louis & Catherine         01-11                 01-24           2008-02-29           49days
11.Mina & Fred               01-04                 01-08           2008-02-29           56days
12.Mauricio & Stephanie      01-11                 01-17           2008-02-29           49days
13.Ritesh & Lisa             01-05                 01-15           2008-03-02           57days
14.jomylyn & michael         01-04                 01-14           2008-03-03           59days
15.Yohann & Monica           01-10                 01-15           2008-03-03           53days
16.Scott & Micki             01-18                 01-23           2008-03-04           46days
17.Rod & Jenni               01-22                 01-24           2008-03-04           42days
18.Jennifer & Steven         01-19                 01-31           2008-03-04           45days 
19.Alejandro & Wanda         01-17                 01-18           2008-03-05           48days
20.Aidan & Ashley            01-18                 01-25           2008-03-05           47days
21.Marco & Nicole            01-04                 01-09           2008-03-05           61days
22.Justyna & Dominik         01-14                 01-25           2008-03-05           51days
23.Rhoge & Frank             01-22                 01-25           2008-03-05           43days
24.Rich & Nicole             01-17                 01-23           2008-03-05           48days
25.Gosia & Brian             01-05                 01-09           2008-03-05           60days
26.Abby & Eric               01-28                 02-11           2008-03-06           38days
27.G & J                     01-25                 02-02           2008-03-06           41days
28.Geoff & April             01-25                 01-29           2008-03-07           42days
29.Irina & Vu                01-18                 01-22           2008-03-11           53days
30.Trang & Bill              01-23                 01-25           2008-03-12           49days
31.Tim & Schmissa            01-16                 01-22           2008-03-12           56days
32.Chris & Monica            01-18                 01-22           2008-03-13           55days

WINNERS ON THE WAITING LIST:

NAME                         Date Filed                 NOA1                               
1.E & L                     01-01                      01-15
2.Manisha & Ravi            01-03 
3.Mary & Tor                01-04             
4.Santos & Donna            01-04                      01-12
5.Lilliput/Rosehall & Trelawny   01-07                 01-11
6.Azzeddine & Kathleen       01-08                      01-14
7.Alba Lucia & James Claydon 01-09                      01-15
8.Steve & Patti              01-10                      01-14
9.Gerry & Karen              01-10                      01-14
10.Jiang & He                01-10 
11.Ksusha & Pasha            01-12                      01-16
12.TL & LN                   01-12                      01-15
13.Liam & Samantha           01-14                      01-16
14.SS & PS                   01-14                      01-16
15.Natasha & Brian           01-14                      01-18
16.Ria & Stephen             01-16                      01-18
17.Gamal & Erin              01-16                      02-04
18.Miriam & Simon            01-16                      01-28
19.Juliana & Andre           01-17                      01-22
20.Bella & Joe               01-19                      01-25
21.Mary Grace & Eric         01-21                      02-20
22.lina & ray                01-23                      02-01
23.nkem & obim               01-24                      02-02
24.Mohammed & Rebecca        01-26             
25.Paul & Kate               01-28 
26.Gaye & Ricky              01-29                      02-04
27.Kim & Emily               01-29                      01-30
28.Mike & Amber              01-30                      02-05
29.Stephen & Amanda          01-31                      02-05
30.Sally & Jay               01-31                      02-11

yay congratz!!! :dance::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.