BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey guys, guess what?!

That touch the other day was our NoA2! :dance:

I guess the website just didn't update to say 'approved' (and I didn't get an e-mail either), but Alex got the paper NoA2 today! (Date: 7th May)

congratulations :dance::dance: ....go CSC

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

:dance::dance: Congratulations!!! :dance::dance:

I am really happy for you Rachel! :thumbs::thumbs:

You must feel so happy to start thinking of a december wedding!! :)

Well, I am hoping that now the ones who filed before us will start to get approved!!!!!!!!

Big hopes for you Cécile! and all the others ones!! (L)

I feel a big wave is coming from CSC!!! ;)

Timeline

OH MY!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm so happy for you, I knew that things was coming!

Big Hugs and Kisses

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

So good to wake and see a few more January approvals!!! Come on CSC! Cecile I am rooting for you that you and Bryan hear something ASAP! You are at my lucky number (64) on Igors List so maybe that will bring you luck :)

My daughter surprised me with the cutest little til coaster this morning for mothers day she made at school! Aww love it... Happy Mothers Day to all those Mother's out there today!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

So cute! Happy mother's day sunnybear (and Miss Yoko!)

Thank you, jego ryu, Pam and Miss Yoko! I am VERY happy to think of a December wedding! Now I can set a firm date, and I've already given my dad Alex's mother's e-mail address so the two sets of parents can organise accommodation etc. I hope that wave does indeed come from CSC! And hurrah for hugs; they are always welcome!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

WOOOHOOO!!!! BIG BIG CONGRATS FOR THE NOA2 RACHEL!!! I'M SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND ALEX5.gif

I hope and wish and pray to see Cecile, Blake, Sunnybear, BryantAliona and others get that NOA2 when I next log on again over a week from now.

KEEP 'EM COMING CSC!!! :thumbs:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline
WOOOHOOO!!!! BIG BIG CONGRATS FOR THE NOA2 RACHEL!!! I'M SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND ALEX5.gif

I hope and wish and pray to see Cecile, Blake, Sunnybear, BryantAliona and others get that NOA2 when I next log on again over a week from now.

KEEP 'EM COMING CSC!!! :thumbs:

Aww thanks so much! Yeah I am really hoping this will be our week but gosh like I said if I hear before my birthday on June 8th than I will be one happy camper!!! Fingers crossed for all in waiting!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Aww thanks so much! Yeah I am really hoping this will be our week but gosh like I said if I hear before my birthday on June 8th than I will be one happy camper!!! Fingers crossed for all in waiting!!!

It's looking like you just might get your wish! I have my fingers crossed for all of the January filers. I hope CSC does a really big week!

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey guys, guess what?!

I guess the website just didn't update to say 'approved' (and I didn't get an e-mail either), but Alex got the paper NoA2 today! (Date: 7th May)

oh yes! i bet u feel heavenly rachel! :innocent:

were all happy for ya!

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Timeline

It's looking like you just might get your wish! I have my fingers crossed for all of the January filers. I hope CSC does a really big week!

Oooohhhh I hope I get my wish! I am just so dang nervous I just want this approval out of the way! Gareth is more scared about the whole getting through customs part! That is why he is having such a hard time being excited throughout all this part....poor thing got so traumatized in Detroit in December :( We just hope and pray it won't affect anything this time! I keep telling him it won't since we are doing everything by the book so it doesn't appear as if he is going to overstay on wrong type of visa like it looked last time! :unsure: I mean they told him it won't give him troubles in the future and he wasn't deported or anything he just was denied entry because of the suspicion of him coming to stay when he was coming on a 6 month visa....Anyway so yeah we are nervous about that so we won't truly celebrate until he is here in my arms but I cannot help but get excited every step closer!!!!

:star:

Hoping the rest of May bumps all us January filers approvals!!!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Timeline
Oooohhhh I hope I get my wish! I am just so dang nervous I just want this approval out of the way! Gareth is more scared about the whole getting through customs part! That is why he is having such a hard time being excited throughout all this part....poor thing got so traumatized in Detroit in December :( We just hope and pray it won't affect anything this time! I keep telling him it won't since we are doing everything by the book so it doesn't appear as if he is going to overstay on wrong type of visa like it looked last time! :unsure: I mean they told him it won't give him troubles in the future and he wasn't deported or anything he just was denied entry because of the suspicion of him coming to stay when he was coming on a 6 month visa....Anyway so yeah we are nervous about that so we won't truly celebrate until he is here in my arms but I cannot help but get excited every step closer!!!!

:star:

Hoping the rest of May bumps all us January filers approvals!!!!!

I completly understand your feelings sunnybear!! I wanted to spend some time with my fiancé, but was so terrified about immigration (being denied, and have to turn back).

Now, I am really excited for every steps we're doing, but I know even if I will have all my papers and visa, I will be pretty nervous and stressed about going through us customs!

Being in the arms of my baby will just be the best day ever!!! :)

Again, good luck to all the january filers!!! :star:

Hey guys, guess what?!

:dance:

THAT IS COOL!

congratulations!!!

.png

UURI.jpg

Timeline

Thanks Josh! Yeah it is so discouraging somedays I tell ya! I just want the whole thing to be over and him to be here already!!!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Timeline
Thanks Josh! Yeah it is so discouraging somedays I tell ya! I just want the whole thing to be over and him to be here already!!!!!

Yep!! Everybody is dreaming about the day we're all done with that time being apart!

I also just wanted to correct you, here is Pam! Josh actually never goes on that website!! :P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.