BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

I got my NOA2 email notice! I was at work & was about to leave for the night...then I saw that I had a text message & thought "oh i wish people would stop texting me." & saw the word "CRIS" followed by a bunch of words....I was literally jumping for joy & my co-worker thought i was crazy...hey I was living up to the rumors. ;)

:star: :star: CONGRATS!! :star: :star:

K1 TIMELINE:

01-24-2008 = Sent I-129F to CSC

01-29-2008 = NOA1 Issued

05-28-2008 = NOA2 (125 days after NOA1)

06-02-2008 = NOA2 Hardcopy received; NVC received petition

06-04-2008 = NVC sent package to Costa Rica

06-10-2008 = Embassy received

06-13-2008 = Picked up Packet 3

06-25-2008 = Interview (28 days after NOA2)

07-05-2008 = Home to the U.S. together!

09-20-2008 = Wedding!

AOS/EAD/AP TIMELINE:

10-15-2008 = Sent giant packet to Lockbox

10-22-2008 = NOA1's Issued

11-04-2008 = RFE on AOS only: need birth certificate, ORIGINAL was taken at interview. GRRR

11-24-2008 = Biometrics

12-22-2008 = Mailed RFE packet back

01-02-2009 = AOS processing resumed

01-16-2009 = Service Request filed for EAD (90 days with no news)

01-27-2009 = EAD and AP approved (102 days after NOA1's)

03-12-2009 = AOS Interview, APPROVED!

REMOVING CONDITIONS TIMELINE:

02-18-2011 = Sent packet to CSC

02-22-2011 = NOA1 Issued

03-21-2011 = Biometrics

04-26-2011 = APPROVED!

DONE WITH USCIS FOR 10 YEARS!!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
I got my NOA2 email notice! I was at work & was about to leave for the night...then I saw that I had a text message & thought "oh i wish people would stop texting me." & saw the word "CRIS" followed by a bunch of words....I was literally jumping for joy & my co-worker thought i was crazy...hey I was living up to the rumors. ;)

WEEEEE! One step closer to my honey bunny being here. :)

Was kinda paranoid because we hadn't sent any "letter of intent" documents since I forgot about them. I guess the evidence in the envelope was enough to let us get on to stage 2! :D:D:D:D:D:D

DAMN my fiance being asleep right now lol

Congratulations! :dance:

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Congratulations boohbah! :dance:

If you still can't eat that ice-cream...I'd be happy to eat it for you... :hehe:

If you didn't send a letter of intent it might be worth sending one to your fiancé with the affidavit of support. :)

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline
I am happy to report, OUR VISA IS APPROVED!!!!

But yeah, a note for everyone who is using a co-sponsor, include a copy of their passport!!!!

I am a little late, but Congratulations!!!! :dance::dance:

And like Rachel, thanks for the tip about the co-sponsor!! :thumbs:

Congratulations boohbah!! :dance::dance:

and I think everybody is jumping everywhere when we get that very special CRIS e-mail! :D

Timeline

I just looked at who is still waiting on Igor's list, it's crazy to see that there are still around 30 December/January filers waiting. And a few ones who filed before December. I'm still crossing fingers for everyone waiting, Sunnybear, shes, estadia too, and everyone else.

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

BoohBah: Congrats :D

I just looked at who is still waiting on Igor's list, it's crazy to see that there are still around 30 December/January filers waiting. And a few ones who filed before December. I'm still crossing fingers for everyone waiting, Sunnybear, shes, estadia too, and everyone else.

It might also include ppl who signed up once but didn't bother to come back and fill their timeline again... then again, petitions with a waiting time like the one from Estadia are just too crazy for words :/

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

I can think of one name on Igor's list who will probably not return to VJ to update. :P

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline
I can think of one name on Igor's list who will probably not return to VJ to update. :P

Haha! I can't remember his name but I think I know who you are talking about ;)

Edited by Cecile and Bryan

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

WEEEEE! One step closer to my honey bunny being here. :)

Was kinda paranoid because we hadn't sent any "letter of intent" documents since I forgot about them. I guess the evidence in the envelope was enough to let us get on to stage 2! :D:D:D:D:D:D

DAMN my fiance being asleep right now lol

AWWWWWWW COngrats! See I already have a deal with Gareth that I am allowed to call and wake him when we get approval LOL! :dance:

WAHHHHH tell me about it! :wacko::angry::blink::crying: Still hanging in here but dang I want OUR approval!!!!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Timeline

WAHHHHH tell me about it! :wacko::angry::blink::crying: Still hanging in here but dang I want OUR approval!!!!

Well, at least, seeing so many names on the waiting list makes me think that you are not the only one, that your case is not like poor Sara's case. I still think that you will get your approval sooner than they told you you would.

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Well, at least, seeing so many names on the waiting list makes me think that you are not the only one, that your case is not like poor Sara's case. I still think that you will get your approval sooner than they told you you would.

I do hope this is the case!

The affidavit of support arrived! Alex posted it Sunday, it arrives here Friday...I've always been very impressed by the post between San Jose and Sheffield! Never been a parcel lost (although Alex sent one by sea accidentally and it took a couple of months to arrive) and usually here in under a week. The record was just two days. :blink:

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Heh...a lady in the UK forum had her interview earlier this month and was approved but only pending further checks. They decided it wasn't worth the hassle and sorted out her husband getting a UK visa instead.

...two weeks later and he already has his UK visa! :blink:

Edited by Alex & Rachel

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline
Heh...a lady in the UK forum had her interview earlier this month and was approved but only pending further checks. They decided it wasn't worth the hassle and sorted out her husband getting a UK visa instead.

...two weeks later and he already has his UK visa! :blink:

And that's the moment when we all shake our heads and wonder why the immigration for the USA isn't that fast... :P

08/27/08 Married

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.