BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you! thank you guys for all ur support to me and sunny! yeah, fingers crossed with a strong faith! i hope our NOA2 is already on its way to my fiance's mailbox

i just noticed my dates from the time our application was sent to csc for the 2nd time...its all letter "J" eh???

hhmm...

Edited by shes

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Guess what! I got my NOA2! Wooh. I didn't think I'd get this excited... I was looking at Igor's list last night and thinking how sad it was that some of the other January folk hadn't been to VJ for a few months, so who knew if they had been approved or not and it wasn't helping the rest of us who were waiting! Now I really hope the rest of the January peeps get theirs too!!!!!!!!!!! So even if you're a naturalized citizen and your fiance/e has a common name, there is hope!!!

Congratulations!! :dance::dance:

Now everything will go so much faster! :star:

our application was touched 6-24-08!!!!! the Lord really listens to our prayers!!! wwoohhhooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on!!

i hope that its something like the experience of the other january filers who got touched and got the NOA2 by mail a few days after.

thank you Lord!!! :dance:

Yes!! You must be getting excited! :)

I also hope your NOA2 is coming soon!!

And of course, I have all my thoughts for sunny too! and good luck on your first day at your new work. ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Please lord oh please let us get our approval soon!!!!! New job today eeeep!

Please let us know when you come back from work how your day went!

I'm here Cecile, finally. I feel like I've been gone a lifetime (well almost). And I've missed my daily chats with my friends here. Yes, I told Olga last week and she started yelling and crying, and so, I started yelling and crying all over again. Now it's down to the details.....

The Ukraine has a special way of setting interviews, you have to buy a PIN from a bank, and use that number when contacting the embassy - only then will they set an interview date. She was going to try to call today over her lunch break, and I haven't heard yet if she was able to do so. All the paperwork is together so we can do it tomorrow if we need to. OK that's a bit of a stretch, because I'm planning on being there and it's crazy expensive to fly right now. Throw on top of it all the fact that I've just started a new job and the "up to 10 day wait" to receive the visa after the interview, and I'm in the middle of a scheduling nightmare. I'm trying to coordinate everything so as to accomplish my goal of being at the interview, and flying back with Olga and her son without getting too much heat.

So....

My plan is to fly to Kiev and meet Olga the day before the medical, go to the interview, pack them on a train back home, then fly to London and spend 4 days working at the global headquarters, then fly back to Kiev and down to Zaporozhje for a couple days to wait for the visa, then flying back to the US with Olga and her son. Yikes - way too complicated at this point. So, once Olga gives me a date it's off to credit card heaven.

To throw more complication into the equation, I'm taking care of my mom who had a stroke two years ago, before she moves on to live with my sister in Iowa. She lived with me for a year between her stroke and when she left to be with my other sister in DC for a year. Then, of course, there's trying to get the house all together for her arrival, long hours at the job and you've got a pretty frazzled Blake at this point. Oh yes.... did I forget wedding planning?

That's why I've been gone for the last few days, but I figure lunchtime is a great time to reconnect.

Shes - I hope that touch really means something special. Sunny, Congrats on the new job as well, you know my thoughts are with you. Cecile & Rachel I'm so happy to see things moving along. Aliona, I still love the pic, Pam, Jerone, and Courtney, I'm happy to see you all moving faster - and to everyone that is trying to accomplish the logistical magic of getting your loved ones over the oceans and by your side.... keep breathing (this is what i tell myself).

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Welcome back Blake :D Glad to hear you were finally able to tell Olga and sounds like you've been crazy busy!

January 19, 2008 sent I129f to CSC

January 24, 2008 NOA1

June 3, 2008 TOUCH!!!

June 3, 2008 NOA2!!!!!

June 9, 2008 NVC received

June 10, 2008 mailed to Vancouver!!!

June 24, 2008 Packet 3 received!!!

July 3, 2008 Faxed Packet 3 to Vancouver

July 11, 2008 Medical

July 15, 2008 Packet 4 received(interview notice)

August 27, 2008 1pm INTERVIEW!!!!! APPROVED!!!!

September 14, 2008 POE Pembina, North Dakota YAY!!!!

November 1, 2008 Wedding!!!

AOS, EAD, AP

January 10, 2009 AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago lockbox

January 12, 2009 Received

January 22, 2009 NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

January 30, 2009 AOS transfered to CSC

March 16, 2009 AP touch

March 17, 2009 Biometrics

March 17, 2009 EAD card production ordered

March 17, 2009 AOS touch

March 18, 2009 AP received

March 25, 2009 EAD received (good for one year)

April 21, 2009 Email stating AOS approved!!!!!!

April 25, 2009 Card received

Timeline

I hope Courtney's Interview is going well today!

January 24, 2008 NOA1

June 3, 2008 TOUCH!!!

June 3, 2008 NOA2!!!!!

July 11, 2008 Medical

AOS, EAD, AP

March 16, 2009 AP touch

March 17, 2009 AOS touch

Timeline
Welcome back Blake :D Glad to hear you were finally able to tell Olga and sounds like you've been crazy busy!

Thanks, I've really missed you guys. Crazy it is, but I'm hoping to get things in control once we get the date. Booking tickets, arranging for apartments, getting the house finished (to the extent I'm able) getting my mom over to my sister's, all that starts with a date. Then I'll be moving things off the list of "to do's." How are you doing? I hope things are moving along nicely for you two.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Timeline

Thanks, I've really missed you guys. Crazy it is, but I'm hoping to get things in control once we get the date. Booking tickets, arranging for apartments, getting the house finished (to the extent I'm able) getting my mom over to my sister's, all that starts with a date. Then I'll be moving things off the list of "to do's." How are you doing? I hope things are moving along nicely for you two.

Things are going well :) Levi finally received packet 3 so that was a relief.... Now just gathering what we need. He'll be here this weekend so we can work on everything together. Won't it be nice when everything is finished and we can just sit back and relax and enjoy being together?!

January 24, 2008 NOA1

June 3, 2008 TOUCH!!!

June 3, 2008 NOA2!!!!!

July 11, 2008 Medical

AOS, EAD, AP

March 16, 2009 AP touch

March 17, 2009 AOS touch

Timeline

Welcome back Blake! :)

Yes it will definitely be better once you have the date for the interview, then you will really be able to set everything properly.

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Timeline

It is good to hear from you Blake, and to know Olga finally knows the good news!! :)

It seems you're going to fly a lot, and that you will be really busy!!!!!! but it is going to be sooooo worth it when you will fly back with your sweetheart! :D

Good luck on the next few steps towards the visa! ;)

Welcome back Blake! I'm so glad everything is moving along for you. You must be so excited to be finally going to see Olga again soon. I'm over-emotional right now...but I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it. :)

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Timeline
Welcome back Blake! I'm so glad everything is moving along for you. You must be so excited to be finally going to see Olga again soon. I'm over-emotional right now...but I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it. :)

:lol:

This is such an emotional process - both for good and bad. At the beginning of this journey I remember every time I'd read about people flying over and being welcomed to this country I'd get very emotional, still do. Not quite sure how I'll react when the customs agent hands Olga back her passport and says "Welcome to the US" - gett'n misty just thinking about it.

Cecile, I think you're right - as soon as I have some concrete actions to take things will start to get into line for me. I sure hope so.

Pam, thankfully I enjoy flying. Every time I'd fly back from seeing Olga I would tell myself that one day I would be sitting in an airport lounge with her, and that she would be seeing everything I was seeing. That's what got me through the journey's home without too much saddness. For those of us that just cant see our SO's for long stretches of time these trips can be very daunting. Oh, hell, it's difficult for all of us. :bonk:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Timeline
I hope Courtney's Interview is going well today!

Second the motion - everyone send good vibes their way!

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hope Courtneys interview went great today!

SHES hope this is it for you guys!!!

First day of new job went GREAT!

I am going to call CSC again next week I decided....what Sarah (estadia) is going through has me so scared :(

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hope Courtneys interview went great today!

SHES hope this is it for you guys!!!

First day of new job went GREAT!

I am going to call CSC again next week I decided....what Sarah (estadia) is going through has me so scared :(

dont be scared sunny..lets just kip our faith that we will soon get our NOA2.very very soon. im hoping this week will end with our NOA2 in my fiance's mailbox, im also praying for your noa2.

we got another touch today - 6-25-08! Thank you God!!!! :D

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.