BlakeandOlha

January Filers at the CSC - How are you doing?

4,270 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep definate craddle robber :lol:
...and loving every minute of it! :P

I'd like to extend my late BIG BIG CONGRATS10.gif10.gif10.gifto those who have been approved in the last 2weeks.

I'm back after a long period of going through medical and interview.... Our medical and interview was not the smoothest of smooth but I don't have any right to complain since we got approved. :dance:

Now that I think about it, the consul did ask me my age then he asked me ricky's birthdate... there's a 15year gap between us, Ricky being the cradle snatcher :whistle: (if a 30yr old woman could still be considered in a cradle :innocent: )...

kidding aside, the consul was more concerned about the authenticity of the relationship than the age difference and also the legal capacity of each party to contact marriage.

Edited by dbears

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Congrats to you too in getting the well deserved visa :D I'm happy you got through the process ok ^^

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

You guys are cracking me up with your cradle robbing! Heeheee! But no I was not talking of anyone on this thread at all when I mentioned pervy peeps haha! Just some pics that stuck out to me in the gallery when I first came here etc....I don't think a 10 or 15 year gap is that bad especially if the people involved are in late 20's and older! It is the 40 and up crowd that then marry a 20 year old that bugs me a bit more....mainly cause I know even though I married at 18 my first time around I know through my early 20's I personally was still soooo young.....again a personal opinion etc haha!

I sure hope we see some CSC approvals tonight and tomorrow before the holiday weekend truly hits :(

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Sooo that was another day without approvals... Sorry to say but I doubt we're seeing approvals today as it is the last day before the weekend.. I think we'll have to wait till tuesday or wednesday at earliest... :/

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi people! hey i'd just like to tell:

GREIVIN & COURTNEY and JEROEN & MICHELLE

im watching our application since we were all touched at the same dates - JANUARY 29. 2008

im believing that if one of us gets that approval, the 2 will follow :thumbs:

about the uscis website...i cant get through the "log in" site..i click the go button and it says loading but its taking too long...

HEY now I was touched on Jan 27th 2008! Don't forget meeeeeeee!!!!

added you on my watch list sunnybear! :thumbs:

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Tee hee thanks Shes! I will take any good vibes we can get!

On a dif note I got wii fit yesterday and OMG what fun it is! I am HOOKED! I know how I shall be wasting time now haha! Anyone have any plans for this long weekend? I know it is bank holiday in England as well....no plans for me except laundry, beer, and wii fit haha!

~Steph n' Gareth n' Fam

Successful Fiance' Visa recipents Class of October 2008 ;)

(filed January 2008 married November 18th 2008)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

On a dif note I got wii fit yesterday and OMG what fun it is! I am HOOKED! I know how I shall be wasting time now haha! Anyone have any plans for this long weekend? I know it is bank holiday in England as well....no plans for me except laundry, beer, and wii fit haha!

It's going to be a normal weekend, no holiday in France (we had enough the past weeks anyway). I need to find some shoes. And do some laundry. nothing else planned so far!

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You're so funny sunnybear, I now have an image of you leaping about the living room this weekend - with a wii control in one hand, a beer in the other, and the unfolded laundry on your couch. :D

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Timeline
You're so funny sunnybear, I now have an image of you leaping about the living room this weekend - with a wii control in one hand, a beer in the other, and the unfolded laundry on your couch. :D

:rofl:

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Good afternoon, people. :)

Alex received a letter yesterday informing him that the petition is on its way to the London embassy! I had no idea they issued letters. :blink:

I'm off to my parents' tomorrow; looking forward to walking the dogs and watching a performance of The Cherry Orchard with my grandparents.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline
Alex received a letter yesterday informing him that the petition is on its way to the London embassy! I had no idea they issued letters. :blink:

Hi Rachel!

Have a question for you.

Did Alex received a first letter saying your petition arrived in NVC, or did he only received the one you're telling about, saying it is on his way to the embassy.

My fiancé received one saying they got our petition, but have still no idea if they send it to the embassy or not!

I am not really worried, just curious! :)

I will ask him to clarify tonight, but I am pretty certain the letter he received informed him that it was on the way to the embassy. He's not received any other letters. His text to me said: 'BTW, my dad called to say that I got a letter saying that our petition should be in London next week!'

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Oh, and I booked an appointment with a nurse for Monday 3rd June to discuss vaccinations. :) I should at least be able to have the MMR for free (I'm under 25) on the NHS.

Alex finally filled out the Affidavit of Support form and will hopefully have it notarized for free at his work tonight. Looking at his earnings he does earn quite a bit more than 125% of the poverty level but I'll still feel happier having his dad as a co-sponsor as Alex can only provide me with one year's tax returns.

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Oh, and I booked an appointment with a nurse for Monday 3rd June to discuss vaccinations. :) I should at least be able to have the MMR for free (I'm under 25) on the NHS.

Alex finally filled out the Affidavit of Support form and will hopefully have it notarized for free at his work tonight. Looking at his earnings he does earn quite a bit more than 125% of the poverty level but I'll still feel happier having his dad as a co-sponsor as Alex can only provide me with one year's tax returns.

Hi Rachel, sounds like you have a good weekend planned. I think its a good idea to have Alexs' dad co sponsor as well. That should make it a slam dunk and yet another thing you will not have to worry about.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.