master

Using US address on i129f and foreign on g325a?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello. I currently live with my fiance in poland.

What would happen if i used my US address on the i129f, but on the g325a i put down Poland as my most recent address (to help prove ongiong relationship when interview comes)?

Would this they think is an address confict, or would they just read it as me living in poland temporarily and send all mail to the us address.

Secondly, I am self employed via internet with income around $10k per year, which is what my fiance can tell during the interview. My tax return will also show self employed, and i have arranged to have my mother as co-sponsor and she makes 40k$ per year. Do you think they will still question my qualification as her financial sponsor?

Thanks for the reply

What im thinking i can do is this... Fill out the I129f using my us address and her address here.

Then on the g325a we BOTH use the polish address here.

And then including a typed sheet that explains they should send all info for me to my US address because I have someone who will forward it to me here in poland.

Will they accept this and process like normal or will they cause red flags?

What should I do?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Hello. I currently live with my fiance in poland.

What would happen if i used my US address on the i129f, but on the g325a i put down Poland as my most recent address (to help prove ongiong relationship when interview comes)?

In our case, we were living together in Mexico. My fiance put her US adress for receive correspondence and on his G325A he put his most recent adress from Mexico. We didn't have any problem and all the letters from USCIS arrived in his US adress. I don't know why you say "to help to prove ongoing relationship" because you can prove that with passport stamps or plan tickets that show that you visited her... Are you really living abroad or not?

Would this they think is an address confict, or would they just read it as me living in poland temporarily and send all mail to the us address.

Secondly, I am self employed via internet with income around $10k per year, which is what my fiance can tell during the interview. My tax return will also show self employed, and i have arranged to have my mother as co-sponsor and she makes 40k$ per year. Do you think they will still question my qualification as her financial sponsor?

Thanks for the reply

For K1 visa you need to send the co-sponsor I-134 notarized and letters of employment of each one (petitioner -US citizen- and from co-sponsor).[/color]

Good day.

Edited by malego77

Thanks for the answer. It wont be a problem to provide co-sponsor letter of employment, and im self employed so that doesnt apply to me apparently.

And yes I really am living abroad or I wouldnt even consider putting it on the forms. I know i can prove we met with passport stamps but it doesnt neccessary prove ongoing relationship, so i figured showing them that we live together is the absolute best form of ongoing relationship. We both signed a contract here and can show the forms if neccessary.

Timeline
Thanks for the answer. It wont be a problem to provide co-sponsor letter of employment, and im self employed so that doesnt apply to me apparently.

And yes I really am living abroad or I wouldnt even consider putting it on the forms. I know i can prove we met with passport stamps but it doesnt neccessary prove ongoing relationship, so i figured showing them that we live together is the absolute best form of ongoing relationship. We both signed a contract here and can show the forms if neccessary.

Anyway I recomend you that you include your self-employed letter if in the interview they'll ask for, because you must show that you, as petitioner, are going to support the intending imigrant aside you're using a co-sponsor who helps you to meet the income requirements. If I'm wrong someone for correct me... It's only my suggestion and you decide the best choice for make everything right and have a succesful outcome...

Good luck

Edited by malego77

Anyway I recomend you that you include your self-employed letter if in the interview they'll ask for, because you must show that you, as petitioner, are going to support the intending imigrant aside you're using a co-sponsor who helps you to meet the income requirements. If I'm wrong someone for correct me... It's only my suggestion and you decide the best choice for make everything right and have a succesful outcome...

Good luck

How can i make a self employed letter? I will surely do so if its possible and can affect the outcome. Do you have an example of what it should look like? I dont have a premade company letter head or anything like that. And i will only need this form for the internet and not the intial i129f mailing right?

Timeline

Good luck

How can i make a self employed letter? I will surely do so if its possible and can affect the outcome. Do you have an example of what it should look like? I dont have a premade company letter head or anything like that. And i will only need this form for the internet? (interview?) and not the intial i129f mailing right?

Have you already sent the I-129F petition? I make this questions because you don't have your timeline updated for give any idea about in what part of the process you are... http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/intro.php?cfl=

But if you going to send the I-129F petition you don't need to send the I-134 for now. The I-134 is when you have the date of the interview so do the employment letters!

Good luck

How can i make a self employed letter? I will surely do so if its possible and can affect the outcome. Do you have an example of what it should look like? I dont have a premade company letter head or anything like that. And i will only need this form for the internet? (interview?) and not the intial i129f mailing right?

Have you already sent the I-129F petition? I make this questions because you don't have your timeline updated for give any idea about in what part of the process you are... http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/intro.php?cfl=

But if you going to send the I-129F petition you don't need to send the I-134 for now. The I-134 is when you have the date of the interview so do the employment letters!

Hey again. I didnt submit my i139f and i wont sent the i134 with this like you said. But my question is, what does a self-employment letter look like and how can I make one?

Good luck

Hey again. I didnt submit my i139f and i wont sent the i134 with this like you said. But my question is, what does a self-employment letter look like and how can I make one?

bump about self employment letter

Timeline

Let me try to explain you about an example of self-employment letter. I put here an example about how we do the letter. You have liberty to change/add more dates about your work.

EMPLOYMENT LETTER

San Francisco, California. February 29th, 2008.

To Whom it May Concern:

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Jonh Smith. I am residing at: 1072 East Creek St, San Francisco California, 76915. I make the following statement under penalty of Perjury that: I am working as a self-employed worker, since January 2007. I'm a computer programmer. My income of the last year was about $20,000.

I am going to continue working in the business of computer programming and I am planning to get an income of about $25,000 for the present year, 2008. On this way, I guarantee you that my wife/fiancee Nicole Smith/Nicole Parker won’t be any Public Charge.

Thank you very much for your kindness and your attention to this letter.

Respectfully Requested:

Petitioner’s Signature

John Smith

Address: 1072 East Creek St, San Francisco California, 76915

Phone number: (769) 4631058

E-mail: johnsmith@hotmail.com

Notarization,

STATE OF CALIFORNIA,

SWORN AND SUBSCRIBED BEFORE ME THIS ____ DAY OF ______________ 2008.

________________________ NOTARY PUBLIC FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

My comm.. Exp. 08/12/08

But, there is a thing that I cannot understand yet. If you don't/didn't submit anything or you are going to, why are you too worried? Certaintly, all the imigration process cause illnes in us, but you don't be to stressed for now. The things that you need to prove come everyone at its time.

Good day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.