Turtles

Interview in less than 72 hours

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

My fiance has a interview in less then 3 days and we have all the papers ready but I was wondering what are some things that can get her denied? I make enough money & we have every paper & proof of relationship documents ready. Has anyone been denied at there interview? What happens if you get denied? Our NOA2 expires in the begining of April so i think this is our only chance and im just getting nervous now. Hopefully everything will be fine & our dreams will come true.

I just want to hear some other peoples opinions/stories what happens at interview, how long is it, whats the chance of getting denied?

:wacko::help:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

well....what country are you from??

If canada...have a loook at embassy review

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php

the reviews are excellent so keep smiling :)

dont worry so much you guys will be just fine and have the visa in hands real soon

good luck (F)

My fiance has a interview in less then 3 days and we have all the papers ready but I was wondering what are some things that can get her denied? I make enough money & we have every paper & proof of relationship documents ready. Has anyone been denied at there interview? What happens if you get denied? Our NOA2 expires in the begining of April so i think this is our only chance and im just getting nervous now. Hopefully everything will be fine & our dreams will come true.

I just want to hear some other peoples opinions/stories what happens at interview, how long is it, whats the chance of getting denied?

:wacko::help:

Our interview (besides waiting) took about 30 minutes (in the consulate about an hour or so altogether).. Moscow may be different - check HERE for Moscow-specific reviews... Best of luck - it's more nerve-wracking than anything else.. :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

what consulate are u? coz it varies.

In Manila consulate, usually the interview proper takes like 5 minutes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

To ease your mind up until the moment, find out where the nearest ice cream parlor/bar/trampoline is from the embassy so you can celebrate as soon as you get approved :D

Summer 2001 - met my Scottish boy

December 18th, 2007 - proposal in Madrid's Botanical Gardens with a duck standing behind him going 'food?'

January 18th, 2008 - I-129F sent to VSC

January 31st, 2008 - received NOA1, issued Jan. 24 :)

February 24th, 2008 - NOA2; omgwtfbbqlolz

February 29th, 2008 - NVC letter sent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.