American Idol (filipina)

121 posts in this topic

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you voting tonight? We're wearing out our phones here now! LOL Come on we need some help! I still want to see her sing a big song. I don't think she's done her best the last 2 weeks, let's give her another week!

Kev & Jena

Kev n Jena

thumb_Kyle_John_1_email.jpgthumb_Img_2057_web.jpgthumb_Pictures_429.jpg

hypocrit - a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Pet Peeve for 2011 - supercilious, contemptuous, arrogant, attitudes.

Are you voting tonight? We're wearing out our phones here now! LOL Come on we need some help! I still want to see her sing a big song. I don't think she's done her best the last 2 weeks, let's give her another week!

Kev & Jena

im on it :thumbs: my husband thinks she might go home but i dont care i grabbed his cellphone and voted for her (telling him thanks for voting contestant # 11 babe lol)... got 2 phones on my ears plus heading to our landline to add another votes!!! i hope she's safe tomorrow. she's not alone tonight, a bunch of them has an off song choice but gosh im still looking for her "IT" factor. c'mon ramiele you can do it!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Well, I think we will end up giving her about 4,000 votes tonight with our 3 phones, 2 cell and a landline. I did manage to get a few busy signals but not many.

kev & jena

Kev n Jena

hypocrit - a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Well, I think we will end up giving her about 4,000 votes tonight with our 3 phones, 2 cell and a landline. I did manage to get a few busy signals but not many.

kev & jena

I have to lower my estimate to about 2000 after i refigured it.

Kev n Jena

count me in, i voted her last night...funny though its my husband that reminds me to do it, lol!

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

May 16, 2011~ mailed N-400

May 20, 2011~ received NOA1

May 31, 2011~ Biometrics letter received sked June 1st

June 01,2011~ Biometrics appt. DONE!

June 23, 2011~ email notification scheduled for Testing and Interview

June 27, 2011~ received interview letter by mail

Aug 01, 2011~ interview at Atlanta GA, PASSED!

Aug 05, 2011~ Oath taking at 1pm

ROC TIMELINE

Nov. 30, 2009~mailed I-751 (VSC)

Dec. 03, 2009~Extension letter and NOA1 received

Jan. 04, 2010~ Biometrics at Metairie, LA

March 10, 2010~ approved!

March 13, 2010~ approval notice sent

March 15, 2010~ received approval letter and GC in mail!

She has a great voice, just a matter of finding that right song. One thing though, I wish she would stop pouting when the judges give a negative remark .

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Read this thread especially page 31 :

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...50#entry1677949

Removal of Conditions :

ive read it and even gave a comment too... oh well if thats what they think towards her then it is what it is... lets just hope our bet will stay on top, and if not then its not because for looks or something...

karma nila... lol

Citizenship N-400

4/29/2010- check cleared

Well , she is not even in the bottom three. .good work voters :thumbs:

Im surprised though with the Irish girl ( connie I think ) who is in the bottom 3. I think Kristy will go home tonight.

Removal of Conditions :

Well , she is not even in the bottom three. .good work voters :thumbs:

Im surprised though with the Irish girl ( connie I think ) who is in the bottom 3. I think Kristy will go home tonight.

lol... havent seen it yet. just started... il go now and watch! thanks for the good news!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/29/2010- check cleared

Great Voting! TOP TEN, It was a little surprising that Carly was in the bottom three tonight, and we thought for sure Christie was going home. We really didn't expect Amanda to go either. What a crazy vote! :blink: It was completely different than last week. We don't mind the results though. Not a bad choice we think.

Kev_n_Jena

Kev n Jena

Great Voting! TOP TEN, It was a little surprising that Carly was in the bottom three tonight, and we thought for sure Christie was going home. We really didn't expect Amanda to go either. What a crazy vote! :blink: It was completely different than last week. We don't mind the results though. Not a bad choice we think.

Kev_n_Jena

Amanda is a nice girl but it seems to me that everytime she sings she "shouts" because of her rocker trademark. I remember also a girl rocker last season, I forgot her name, but her songs varied but sche was voted out because the people preferred Sanjaya.

Until next week

Removal of Conditions :

I voted for our girl Ramiele with two phones and must have called in at least 200 times. :thumbs: It must have worked that we all voted lots because she was not even in the bottom three. Hope this coming week she can maybe return to a nice balad, but something that shows her off. She has a really beautiful voice with a lot of range to it, but she has got to get over the stage fright and get into the performance. Seems she was playing it safe before. Then when she came out of her comfort zone and did a more upbeat song this last week, she sounded very nervous to me. Hope she can pull it off, but its only gonna get harder as the competition narrows down. Honestly, I don't think she can win the competition if she keeps up performances like the last two weeks, but hopefully she can turn it around.

Just my two cents.....

Scott

PS...What's up with Carly in the bottom 3??? She is actually one of my favorites to win, so I was a little shocked at that one. As much as I don't really care for Amanda's singing, I thought Kristy should have gone home.

Removing Conditions on Wife's GC

08/14/09-Mailed Packet to CSC

08/24/09-Packet Received at CSC

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-NOA 1 Received (My Error)

09/16/09-Biometrics

10/20/09-Interview PASSED!!!!

10/28/09-Approval Notice Received via US Mail

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/14/09 - Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

07/16/09 - Received AOS Packet in Chicago

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

08/10/09 - Biometrics ---DONE!!!---

09/16/09 - Interview Date AOS Held Pending Outcome of Wife's I-751

10/20/09 - Mir Passes ROC Interview

10/23/09 - Email received-Card Production Ordered!Woohooo!!!

I voted for our girl Ramiele with two phones and must have called in at least 200 times. :thumbs: It must have worked that we all voted lots because she was not even in the bottom three. Hope this coming week she can maybe return to a nice balad, but something that shows her off. She has a really beautiful voice with a lot of range to it, but she has got to get over the stage fright and get into the performance. Seems she was playing it safe before. Then when she came out of her comfort zone and did a more upbeat song this last week, she sounded very nervous to me. Hope she can pull it off, but its only gonna get harder as the competition narrows down. Honestly, I don't think she can win the competition if she keeps up performances like the last two weeks, but hopefully she can turn it around.

Just my two cents.....

Scott

PS...What's up with Carly in the bottom 3??? She is actually one of my favorites to win, so I was a little shocked at that one. As much as I don't really care for Amanda's singing, I thought Kristy should have gone home.

gosh everybody agrees to that! Kristy should have been voted out knowing every week she's in the bottom two... i was a bit surprised that Amanda went home but i think it was the comment that she gave to Simon during her performance... and Simon said "Amanda you havent sold tickets yet" or something... lol... oh well at least our girl remains!

thanks guys!

Citizenship N-400

4/29/2010- check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.