Island-Girl

can I finish 1 day CFO counselling and sticker?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello VJers

my flight to cdo-mnl feb 29 first flight then go directly for CFO counselling and sticker and my flicht mnl- hnl march 1 3:30pm.... do i have enough time???

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello make sure u will go to CFO in the morning,after the seminar they will give u the sticker and the Certificate.

U will spend there about 4 or 5 hrs.Bring ur passport ang photos

Good luck!

Timeline
Hello make sure u will go to CFO in the morning,after the seminar they will give u the sticker and the Certificate.

Good luck!

what branch for counsellling which is near for CFO sticker?

Good luck!

what branch for counsellling which is near for CFO sticker?

I think the branch nearest to the CFO would be the one at Taft avenue in front of La Salle (Vito Cruz). There's a BDO building in front, go to the 2nd floor and have your counselling there. After which you can ride a taxi going to CFO which i think is at Quirino Ave.

2-0. In favor of the boys.

i think you can make the 10:00 am seminar in prism (taft ave. in front la salle) then just head straight to the cfo quirino ave. for the sticker/stamp for your passport... im from cdo too and we flew first flight before and head straight to the cfo for the sticker/stamp in my passport and it was around 9:00 when we got the office it self. its a tight sked but you'll be fine as long as everything goes well! good luck!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline
i think you can make the 10:00 am seminar in prism (taft ave. in front la salle) then just head straight to the cfo quirino ave. for the sticker/stamp for your passport... im from cdo too and we flew first flight before and head straight to the cfo for the sticker/stamp in my passport and it was around 9:00 when we got the office it self. its a tight sked but you'll be fine as long as everything goes well! good luck!

thanks.... i change my domestic flight just incase i have 2 days allownace for my cfo...

Claudeth did hers in one day at the Cebu office.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Yes you can but u have to be early at PRISM taft to finish the seminar and have the yellow certificate so u can go to CFO for sticker and a green certificate attach to your passport. I went there at PRISM 8am, got my stamp and green cert. in CFO at around 2pm.

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

May 16, 2011~ mailed N-400

May 20, 2011~ received NOA1

May 31, 2011~ Biometrics letter received sked June 1st

June 01,2011~ Biometrics appt. DONE!

June 23, 2011~ email notification scheduled for Testing and Interview

June 27, 2011~ received interview letter by mail

Aug 01, 2011~ interview at Atlanta GA, PASSED!

Aug 05, 2011~ Oath taking at 1pm

ROC TIMELINE

Nov. 30, 2009~mailed I-751 (VSC)

Dec. 03, 2009~Extension letter and NOA1 received

Jan. 04, 2010~ Biometrics at Metairie, LA

March 10, 2010~ approved!

March 13, 2010~ approval notice sent

March 15, 2010~ received approval letter and GC in mail!

thanks.... i change my domestic flight just incase i have 2 days allownace for my cfo...

thats the best way to go! i flew there too on a thursday just in case (of course i made it all in one day knowing im done with the seminar already just need to have the stamp on my passport but i was making sure im all covered too. i flew with my mom so we're free to wonder off in manila on friday and crying time on saturday coz it was the time for me to fly here in the US. :blush: ) happy trip!!! God bless!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.