maggieNomar

Wednesday

96 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Wednesday everyone.

Jack got a call from the embassy this morning. They want him to send in his passport and a DS form. Hope this means he will be issued his visa soon.

That's awesome!!!!

What's a "DS" form though? :unsure:

department of state

So there's a form titled the "Department of State" form? :unsure:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Jack got a call from the embassy this morning. They want him to send in his passport and a DS form. Hope this means he will be issued his visa soon.

That's awesome!!!!

department of state

I think it must be the DS-156, DS-156K, or DS-157, all required for nonimmigrant visas.

Timeline

That's awesome!!!!

department of state

I think it must be the DS-156, DS-156K, or DS-157, all required for nonimmigrant visas.

oh ok. btw i feel stupid 'cause i never knew DS = Department of State. lol. :blush:

If I go tell my boss that I'm tired, my pants are too tight and I'm sad I wonder if she'll let me go home. :innocent:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I want cake! Cake will make me feel better.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
*flop*

when is the c-section again?

Monday, the 18th.

the offer still stands to let ya know how to speed things up ;)

L-E-X-A-P-R-O

lexapros the way to go..........

Gas up the car, I'm going far....

do dah, do dah

:dance:

jJ

I sure wish my lexapro did to me what it does to you!!! :lol:

Timeline
*flop*

Monday, the 18th.

I will think of you, Yassmine, as I go into the O.R. Monday. While it is true I'm not having a baby, it will feel as if I have given birth to many. I'll say a prayer for you. I promise. :luv:

Have a safe trip there, Jackie. (F) Oh, and don't pick up hitchhikers. Too dangerous these days.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

*flop*

Monday, the 18th.

the offer still stands to let ya know how to speed things up ;)

Oh Ive got a pretty good idea, but if I pop this ####### out early, it'll throw everyone's schedules off. Even though Im reaaaallllly tired of bring tired and hurting, Im glad I at least know what day Im having this baby. With all the other unknowns on my mind, at least I dont have to wonder when Ill go into labor or worry about going past 40 weeks.

I will think of you, Yassmine, as I go into the O.R. Monday. While it is true I'm not having a baby, it will feel as if I have given birth to many. I'll say a prayer for you. I promise. :luv:

TY, and I for you. Which one of us gets more drugs, hmm? :)

Timeline

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm getting a morphine cocktail......

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Keeping my fingers crossed for you two!

camel-tow-1.jpg

Thank you eveyone who is wishing us well. I am praying and hoping it will be good news soon. I am trying not to get too excited yet because you never know. But thank you for the love (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.