aussiewench

"Uk" Waiver club 601/212, List for uk waivers sign up!

802 posts in this topic

Woo hoo CONGRATULATIONSPaul - wow, you must be so happy :D

Now, can you givr some anti depressive for all of us that are waiiiting and waiiiting :hehe: happy pills, you know :P j/k, I'm so happy for you, a doctor...that's so cool :thumbs:

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling good Tiff, wow a wedding to plan, that must be exciting :) how far have you come?? I bet he'll be home soon :)

Oh well, I checked again today at the London tracking........... and nothing :(

Have a great day all :luv:

Bailey, that's a cool outfit you described :yes:

Edited by beetee4ever

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Paul, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You must be so relieved to have that behind you. Things are definitely going in the right direction! Now if we could just get someone in London to actually look at our case, that would be some dang yummy icing. You know, it's too bad we all live so far apart. It would be so great to be able to get together and have a big celebration once we're all together with our loved ones.

Jpkeswim, congrats on your move too! You're in for a real adventure, I think. Are you just so excited to be able to see your fiance after all this time!? I know we're counting down the days until we'er married. We decided to move it back to the 22nd of July, so there's only 68 days left! That's sounds so close.

Well, good luck to you.

Tiff

Hey guys.

Sounds like everyone is doing well. Congrats to you Paul. That's one hurdle you have leaped over with flying colors. Now it's time to get through the other one. Just how much good news can you handle in one week? I hope so much that you get to find out.

Jpkeswim. How excited you must be. I know you so much wanted for him to join you here but think of everything you will get to experience over there. You will have that to keep in your memories forever. As they say........something to tell the grandkids. lol Have fun while your out exploring. Soak it all in so when you guys do get to come back to the states you will have lots of stories to tell your friends and family. Oh and you might like hearing this. When my fiance filed his waiver the people at London said that they prefer that you write your own letter instead of using a lawyer. I guess they would rather hear it from your own words. Well at least I hope they weren't just trying to make us feel better since we didn't use a lawyer. lol

Anyway...........good luck and best wishes on your move. And you keep in touch also. Let us know how it's going with you both.

Well we still haven't got our postcard from London. Hoping it will come this week. I don't know why but I think I'm ok with the wait, I just want to know that they have everything and I want to see our number on the list. After that I think I'll be able to just sit back and let things take their course. (Ok that's what I'm saying for now) I will still check the list everyday no matter what. It's just a habbit now. :yes:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: COME ON LONDON................GIVE US SOME GOOD NEWS SOON.......I'm still waiting on those Whoo Hooo's from you guys.

:yes: Vicky

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Yes Bailey,

ditto to those comments!!! COME ON LONDON, GET A MOVE ON!!!! ............... maybe if we all shout at the same time they'll hear us............. :P

well it's the day after the night before.... and no hangover for me, last night was a quiet one. Today I'm off to see some good friends in Ediburgh, the beautiful Scottish capital, a place I would highly recommend!

well I don't want to harp on about London etc. Tiff, but I really don't understand this apparent lack of activity. I keep reassuring Courtney that it's just someone in the USCIS office that hasn't been bothered to update for a while and that things are actually happening down there! but hey who knows?!!! where's my crystal ball?? :D

I mean we are both coming up to...... is it 11 weeks this mon and tues????? my god Wendibob knew by then!!! I mean I can understand her worry...............

just have to stay positive and optimistic, thankfully I have plenty of that to share around (after yetserday) if anyone wants some!!! :P

oh well, another day..... another dollar

:thumbs:

Timeline

Okay, so here goes mine . . . COME ON LONDON!!!!! GET A MOVE ON!!!!!

Do you think they heard us? I can't understand it either. I'm just a little frustrated by the lack of movement on the list. It seems all they're really working on are the cases from other embassies. I guess I just keep hoping and trying to think positive. And yes, it's eleven weeks next week! Sometimes I can't believe it's been that long.

That's a good attitude to have, Vicky. I'm sure by the end of this week you'll be on the list. It took three weeks for us to finally get there. I think they sort of take their time at the embassy side of it!

Have a good day everyone

Tiff

Can I join you guys too :D

COME ON LONDON!!!! LET'S GET SOME MORE APPROVALS :dance::dance:

ha ha - yea sure, that will work :lol: but it was fun though.

Hope everyone is doing well :luv:

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

Nigel!!!!

great to hear from you mate!!

how are things in the good ole US??

Me and Court will be at the 12 week mark come tomorrow, but as you know London is taking on cases from other countries aswell now, so maybe it'll be a week or more before we know anything!!

God the waiting is really getting to me now, thank god for these forums, we can all have a good rant eh?

how are things with you?

:thumbs:

11 weeks and one day and counting!!!

I think I'm losing it here!! :blink:

I really need to check that pdf doc a lot less, because no matter HOW much you check it and WILL it to change it just doesn't!!!

Even though it's my birthday today, I still feel like I'm going nuts just waiting and waiting and.....

hope the others are having a better day than me!! :(

I'm so bored here, I've decided to continuously update my avatar pic over the next few weeks with a photo of the mental state of Stimpy (from Ren and Stimpy, if anyone of you guys remember that cartoon series)........

and as you can see he's looking a little stressed!!!

:dance::dance::dance: Happy Birthday Paul.

Have you thought about emailing them? Just wondered if that would give them a little nudge or maybe you would get a bit of info from them. Just a thought. I know there was one person on here that used to email them quite frequently. Not sure if it helped or not.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Timeline

May I just add my happy birthday wishes! :dance::dance::dance: Hope you are having as good a day as you possibly can!!

I know I do the same thing, Paul. We're just kind of waiting, hoping, trying not to go completely mad. I hate this wait. It's quite torturous!! So I'll admit that my impatient fiance did email them on Monday. Couldn't help ourselves. Haven't heard anything back, though. :unsure: Oh, well. It was worth a try, right?

Have a good day, guys

Tiff

Hey guys,

thanks for the best wishes!!!

well Vicky it's not a bad idea but I don't really think they would give me any info. I haven't heard of anyone who got information or updates from that office while they were waiting for the waiver to be processed, remember that e-mail template that they send out saying not to e-mail them while you're waiting for your waiver?.

Tiff, I can understand your frustration but I don't think anything can be acheived by e-mailing them, although I wish you the best of luck.

Unfortunately, the facts are that me and Tiff are still only at 11 weeks (plus a few days) and I guess we won't start to really hear something until the end of the month.

Although it would be really nice to see SOME progression of some sorts on the other London cases before us......

ok I need my pillls........ :hehe:

have a good day everyone

Paul

Well I did just email them with a question and I got a response back within 30 minutes.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

:( Wow I hope that last email didn't sound snotty. That's not how I meant it. I just emailed a couple of questions and they did answer me. That's all I meant.

Vicky

11/18/06 Arrived

12/22/06 Married

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.