abdo

interview for K-1

116 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have been in touch via yahoo with Abdo and his fiancee since the end of summer. One of the problems i see is that she does not read or write well and I think that may play into some misunderstandings of the whole process. I see where many of you have said for her to come on here so you can help her do what she needs to do. I steered him to you guys because I knew you have answers I cannot give, besides to contact the senators/reps/congressmen. Thanks you guys for being there for another person who found themselves in trouble. :luv: I have told him that he needs to follow your advice to the T.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

thanks everyone :) ,

something i dont understand is there is nothing bad on the letter i got from the consulat ,it says that me petition will send back to usa!!! i am agree with this because i know i cant get the visa in the same day or the day after..,i believe thet they need the security checks for me case and that takes few weeks maybe few months..!!!

dont know why members on here scared me and say that my visa has been denied,the lady who asked me in the interview did not say that !!!!!!!!!!

all i need now is to wait and see what will happen ,we called the USIC and they said that nothing to worry about it !!!!!!!!that is normal here in MOROCCO.

:yes:

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

something i dont understand is there is nothing bad on the letter i got from the consulat ,it says that me petition will send back to usa!!! i am agree with this because i know i cant get the visa in the same day or the day after..,i believe thet they need the security checks for me case and that takes few weeks maybe few months..!!!

dont know why members on here scared me and say that my visa has been denied,the lady who asked me in the interview did not say that !!!!!!!!!!

all i need now is to wait and see what will happen ,we called the USIC and they said that nothing to worry about it !!!!!!!!that is normal here in MOROCCO.

I'm sorry but what they wrote on the letter you got is a denial. I think you might be in denial about it but you need to snap out of it and act quickly so that this doesn't go on and you can fix it. I"m not sure why you would think that people on here who have been through this and studied it for long periods of time would give you wrong information.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

I'm sorry but what they wrote on the letter you got is a denial. I think you might be in denial about it but you need to snap out of it and act quickly so that this doesn't go on and you can fix it. I"m not sure why you would think that people on here who have been through this and studied it for long periods of time would give you wrong information.

how you know that ?the lady did not say that the letter means the the visa has been denied..

can you PM and show me your 221 g please,i dont know how many 221 g they have in the consulat?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
how you know that ?the lady did not say that the letter means the the visa has been denied..

can you PM and show me your 221 g please,i dont know how many 221 g they have in the consulat?

I did not go through morocco so I don't have a 221g to show you. I know it because it states quite clearly that it has been returned to uscis. If it were approved it would state something different. You have had several people tell you this is denial and tell you what steps to take. Why are you not listening?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Call the department of state and tell them what the notes state. This is not standard security check, they are sending it back to the USCIS with the recommendation that they deny your petition. If it was for security checks that is what it would have stated. You have a serious issue here, and if you choose not to listen to us then it is your life. I won't waste time helping someone who doesn't trust me.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

Abdo, its true. If it is being sent back to the US it is a denial even if the lady didnt say that. For the normal security checks it would not be sent back to the states. Either you or your fiance need to do everything you can to find out what is going on. Can you scan your 221g so we can be sure? or post on here EXACTLY what it says?

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Abdo,

I've found this old thread which might provide some more info to you:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/lofivers....php/t6771.html

Good luck !

07-25-07 petition sent

08-07-07 NOA1

01-23-08 NOA2, 182 days after filing

02-11-08 medical

03-04-08 interview in Frankfurt---approved!

03-11-8 Visa in hand --- what a heck of a procedure for this little sticker ;-)

06-16-08 flight to IAD

07-11-08 Wedding in Santa Barbara, CA

08-07-8 AOS package sent

08-10-08 AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox

08-14-08 check cashed

08-13-08 NOA1 for EAD,AP,AOS

09-03-08 Biometrics appointment

10-02-08 Case transferred to CSC

10-16-08 EAD and AP approved

01-26-09 AOS approved w/o interview

01-31-09 PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED

02-11-11 Biometric Appointment for Removing of Conditions

Our Wedding Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rahela07/OurWedding07112008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

section 221g prohibits issuance.......your petition has been returned to dept of homeland security....please contact uscis for further assistance

is this basically what yours says and is marked, this is what mine said and it was returne to calif

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

AP is normal in Maroc. But if you were pending security checks, your 221g would say so. My husband got a 221g and it was very clear about it being in security checks in Washington, NOT returned. If your 221g says what you keep telling us it says, then you are denied. USCIS will always tell you things are fine and normal when they arent. If you want something done about this you and your fiancee need to step up the the plate ASAP.

And if you think all we are here for is to scare you, then you're way off base. Then instant you posted for help we all fell over backwards to advise you and show you the steps to take to fix this problem. Ignoring the problem wont make it go away. Insisting we're here to scare you wont make the problem smaller. People who have been through the EXACT same thing are trying to help you. But if you choose to ignore the sage advice that's been given to you, we cant help you.

Timeline

ABDO: You told me that the lady asked you questions and said at the end 'I"m sorry'. They don't say I'm sorry when they decide to security checks. And they do NOT send files back to USCIS to do security checks. Your file is soon to be on plane back to Calif or Vermont to sit and rot until it expires. I have spent hours on the internet with you and Christy trying to help you prepare for the interview, then directing you to this site when I heard you might be denied. If you want to stay in your perfect little world and believe all is well, have fun. These people here on visa journey have typed out all kinds of information for you, which takes up their time. and all you did was complain that they aren't helping you and are scaring you. Well buddy you SHOULD be scared. :blink:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline
section 221g prohibits issuance.......your petition has been returned to dept of homeland security....please contact uscis for further assistance

is this basically what yours says and is marked, this is what mine said and it was returne to calif

Yes that is exactly what his said. He typed it out to me in IM yesterday. Sad to watch someone be like this. But the end result will be their choice. Not like we all didn't try to help. :crying:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline

thank you all the members who want to help me,i agree ..,this is what i got from the consulat :

section 221 g which prohibits the issuance of visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations issued pursuant thereto, the following remarks apply in your case :

we have returned your application and petition to the departement of homeland security's citizenship and immigration service,any further inquiries to your application and petition can be directed to their attention and the CIS office.

my fiance wants to come back to MOROCCO to talk with the consulat,does that can give us help ? :(

Edited by abdo

Timeline

What you posted is definitely a denial. We have seen quite a few over the past few years. Your fiancee needs to follow the wise advice given...have people write letters of support and fax them to the consulate, get her US Senator involved, etc. Also, I doubt the consulate would even see your fiancee (considering they will not even allow them in during the interview). This is going to be a huge battle and hopefully you are already working on it!

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

my fiance wants to come back to MOROCCO to talk with the consulat,does that can give us help ? :(

Very doubtful. Casa is pretty strict about that sort of thing, I doubt they'd even see her.

Did you get any clarification on the denial? Was it for lack of relationship evidence or something similar? If so, bulk up on that stuff. Dig up every scrap of paper, every photo, every single thing you guys have exchanged. Get your fiancee to bring in the congressman and senators. They've got the big guns.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.