amerasianlove

on going relationship evidence

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi ya all! i want to ask since the embassy will ask for proof for the on-going and bonafide relationship of u and your fiance/fiance, like photos,letters etc.

My question is since me and my fiance doesnt exchange emails alot instead we use the networking website like myspace and facebook is it ok to print his comments on my page and also the private message he sent ?

Are those count?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Anything counts, so if that's all you have go ahead and print it. Try to gather as much evidence as you can such as photos, boarding passes, hotel receipts, chats, e-mails, letters, etc.

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
Anything counts, so if that's all you have go ahead and print it. Try to gather as much evidence as you can such as photos, boarding passes, hotel receipts, chats, e-mails, letters, etc.

Diana

Anything you can think of will help, I have heard of people even making movies of trips they have made to see each other just to prove that it is a true relationship.

Our Relationship

(09-27-06)Met in Hungary

(11-25-06)Fell in Love

(11-24-07)Met again in Hungary

(02-19-08)Met again in Hungary

K1 Visa Petition

(09-27-07)Preparing to send K1 Petition

(12-03-07)K1 Petition Sent US Postal Service

(12-11-07)Received NOA 1

(12-28-07)Touched

(03-11-08)Recieved NOA 2

(03-21-08)Recieved at NVC

(03-27-08)Sent from NVC

(04-02-08)Received Packet 3

(04-27-08)Medical Completed

(05-15-08)Received Packet 4

(05-29-08)Interview Date

(05-29-08)Visa given 40 mins after approval

(06-02-08)Arrival at the JFK and EAD given

Anything you can think of will help, I have heard of people even making movies of trips they have made to see each other just to prove that it is a true relationship.

What do you do with the movie? I mean at the consulate, you cant take in electronics with you like a dvd player to show them the movie. All of your evidence should be on paper, printed.

12140.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Electronic evidence of this type would not accepted...

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Why don't you start writting emails or send a few cards letters through regular mail now that you still got time before the interview is scheduled.

IMO, Even if you are don't like sending emails or letters, it would be a lot better to make and effort to have a few emails and letters, than just bringing myspace pages. Along with the rest of documents Mononoke28 listed such as passport stamps, phone bills, receipts, credit card statements, etc.

I was also, curious as to how would you play a video at the interview? I've been to the U.S. Consulate a few times, and it's not like they have an office for you to sit comfortably while they conduct the interview, they just receive all the stuff through a glass window while you are standing up, so playing a video for them would be just impossible.

APPLIED FOR NATURALIZATION 07/2021

08.01.2011 - I-751 SENT

08.05.2011 - Check cashed

08.08.2011- NOA Received

08.19.2011 - Biometrics Letter Received

09.12.2011 - Biometrics Appointment

01.27.2012 - Card production ordered

02.01.2012 - 10 year GC Received

07.25.2021 - N400 filed online

08.09.2021- Biometrics re-use notice

04.18.2022- Interview done at Minneapolis USCIS Local Office   ✔️ Received N-652 "Congratulations your application has been recommended for approval" during the interview.

05.19.2022- Oath Ceremony in MN

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I was also, curious as to how would you play a video at the interview? I've been to the U.S. Consulate a few times, and it's not like they have an office for you to sit comfortably while they conduct the interview, they just receive all the stuff through a glass window while you are standing up, so playing a video for them would be just impossible.

You cannot... no electronic devices are allowed in...

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.