✿Ice Rain✿

JANUARY 2008 129-F/K3 FILERS

139 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello,

can i ask? i am trying to do the other VJ members advised to call the 00-1-800-375-5283 then press 122421, enter receipt number, 1, 1

but my problem is, it says invalid receipt number. How am i goin to enter the receipt number that has letters? i am using my cellphone.. Please , any advise how to do it? thanks guys.. :(

hmmmm i would like to know the same also!!

hi , hyd.. someone advised me, she tried to replace WAC to 922, and it work for her. so i will try again tomorrow , i hope it will work for me too, just replace the letters..

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

WOOHOO!!! Both petitions got touched on 3/11!

NEETU IS HERE!

I-751 Process -

5/24/10 : I-751 Packet sent to VSC

5/26/10 : Delivered to SAINT ALBANS VT 05479 @ 11:46am

5/27/10 : NOA1 Date (based on scanned check image)

5/28/10 : Funds withdrawn from bank account

6/04/10 : NOA1 (I-797) received, confirming above NOA1 receipt date.

7/31/10 : Biometrics letter received - Appointment date of 8/11/10!

8/11/10 : Biometrics done!

8/29/10 : GC received (sometime last week lol)! (WOW!)

Previous timeline of our Busy 2008!!

1/06 : Married my JAAN :)

1/15 : I-130 and I-129F sent to Chicago Lockbox

1/17 : Both petitions received @ Chicago

2/27 : Check cashed & I-130 petition visible on system.

2/29 : Received NOA1's! Notice Date - 2/22/08

5/01 : I-130 APPROVED!!! (But not my I-129F)

5/08 : Got Case # from NVC (received 5/7/08)

5/11 : PAID AOS Fee Online -- I-129F still pending; full speed ahead with I-130!

5/12 : Neetu emailed NVC re: DS-3032 (choice of agent)

5/13 : AOS Status now "PAID" -- AOS PRIORITY MAILED

5/16 : NVC received AOS

5/19 : DS-3032 email accepted & AOS entered in system

5/24 : IV Bill Invoiced and paid online

5/28 : IV Bill status = PAID -- DS-230 EXPRESS MAILED!

5/29 : NVC received DS-230 at 11:01 am

5/30 : DS-230 entered into system

6/03 : CASE COMPLETE - 26 DAYS AFTER NVC RECEIVED I-130

6/10 : Interview scheduled (for 7/9 originally)

6/14 : Interview letter (my copy) received.

6/16 & 6/21 : Medical

7/16 : Interview completed - APPROVED!

7/21 : Neetu picked up passport/brown packet from VFS

7/25 : POE AT EWR!!!

End of Sept: GC received!

Hi all, hate to burst your bubble but your 180 days STARTS from your first NOA1...they don't care when you mailed it, when they received it or what the priority date is. As you can see by my timeline, in about 10 days, we'll be past processing time. There's couples from June & July in line even before me. The K3 seems to slow everything down. If you've gotten a touch on your I-130 AND I-129F on the same day, that means that they've paired them together. In hindsight, I wish we would've either filed for K1, then got married as I would've been there already before Christmas, or filed ONLY the I-130. The majority of those people that filed one or the other have been approved already, interview and all is done. That would be my advice if anyone asked "if you did it all over again, how would you do it?"

Good luck!

jen

effective May 13, 2011 - back in Canada, journey is over

Timeline
Hi all, hate to burst your bubble but your 180 days STARTS from your first NOA1...they don't care when you mailed it, when they received it or what the priority date is. As you can see by my timeline, in about 10 days, we'll be past processing time. There's couples from June & July in line even before me. The K3 seems to slow everything down. If you've gotten a touch on your I-130 AND I-129F on the same day, that means that they've paired them together. In hindsight, I wish we would've either filed for K1, then got married as I would've been there already before Christmas, or filed ONLY the I-130. The majority of those people that filed one or the other have been approved already, interview and all is done. That would be my advice if anyone asked "if you did it all over again, how would you do it?"

Good luck!

jen

hi..

every cases are different.. as what the USCIS says and many of members here have said , "they" go with the "received date" and not when the Noa1 dates..

and i still believe in that "received date"

Thanks.. That's my view and still holding on with that.. :luv:

Timeline
WOOHOO!!! Both petitions got touched on 3/11!

hi,yeah, when we see our case online being updated we feel a bit of excitement, our IR-130 was touched March 13, but our K3 wasnt. so i dont know what's happening with those two now, but hope we hear about approvals soon. Good luck.. :luv:

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Timeline

HELLO GUYS, OK, I JUST FINISHED TALKING TO MY HUSBAND NOW..

HERE IS WHAT THE SUPERVISOR (AT USCIS)TOLD MY HUSBAND , FAX HIS MILITARY CARD TO THEM AND MY HUSBAND DID IT RIGHT AWAY.. AFTER THEY GOT THE FAX , THE SUPERVISOR CALLED MY HUSBAND AGAIN, AND WAS SORRY TO GAVE MY HUSBAND WRONG INFORMATION, (COZ MY HUSBAND WAS TOLD THAT CSC WAS PROCESSING JULY) , THE SUPERVISOR CORRECTED IT AND TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT CSC IS PROCESSING OCTOBER NOW.. SO HE TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT HE WILL CALL AGAIN ON THE 20TH. WHICH I HOPE THE SUPERVISOR WILL DO CALL AGAIN SINCE HE KEPT HIS WORD THE FIRST TIME.. I HOPE HE WILL KEEP AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME..

I JUST CANT BELIEVE , HOW SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE GIVE FALSE INFOS TO CALLERS..

I WILL TALK TO YOU ALL LATER.. IM GOIN TO BED NOW.. GOODNIGHT.. :luv::luv: :luv: HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE.

I'd like to know how they're processing October when they haven't even finished with June! A "Supervisor" he spoke to? Did he get his name? I sure would like that...

jen

effective May 13, 2011 - back in Canada, journey is over

Timeline
I'd like to know how they're processing October when they haven't even finished with June! A "Supervisor" he spoke to? Did he get his name? I sure would like that...

jen

well, at first my husband called uscis and was told that csc processing july, and my husband demanded to talk to the supervisor, but that day the supervisor was out for a meeting and the customer service said they will just return call, and they did, that time the supervisor called my husband and they talked, and even my husband told that he thought they process fast once you are in military.. the supervisor then asked my husband to fax his military card, and that time he did fax it right away.. after the uscis received the fax they called again my husband and said sorry for giving wrong info , and he sid they are on october now, and was said to my husband that he will call again on the 20th.. i hope that he will call again.. yes , my husband got the name of the supervisor..

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
well, at first my husband called uscis and was told that csc processing july, and my husband demanded to talk to the supervisor, but that day the supervisor was out for a meeting and the customer service said they will just return call, and they did, that time the supervisor called my husband and they talked, and even my husband told that he thought they process fast once you are in military.. the supervisor then asked my husband to fax his military card, and that time he did fax it right away.. after the uscis received the fax they called again my husband and said sorry for giving wrong info , and he sid they are on october now, and was said to my husband that he will call again on the 20th.. i hope that he will call again.. yes , my husband got the name of the supervisor..

As of Feb. 15, USCIS is processing July. Maybe its October for military people?

Whats your received date for your I-130 application? Mine got approved in 7 months from the received date. So military or not, your I-130 should be approved very soon.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Hi All :thumbs:

Six months gone since we sent our I 130 so my husband called them on the RFE option and the call has got connected to CSC. The person who has answered has checked and informed my husband that our petitions both I 130 & I 129 F are sent to another section for review. and when it comes back it will be approved or rejected. and asked to call back in 30 days. ( as if 30 days means lil time) But no touches on the cases since 8th feb. Hope they will approve all our cases soon.

God pls give me patience.

Good luck to you all

I 130

2oth Aug 2007 - Got married in SL

12th Sept 2007 - sent I 130 to CSC

5th Jan 2008 - Received NOA 1

16th May 2008 - Approved (NOA2 in 247 days )

18th May 2008 - Touch (Guess its been sent to USCIS mail room)

20th May 2008 - Received Hard Copy NOA2

I 129 F

7th Jan 2008 - Sent I 129 F to CSC

10th Jan 2008 - Received by CSC

18th Jan 2008 - Received NOA 1

16th May 2008 - Approved (NOA2 in 130 days )

18th May 2008 - Touch (Guess its been sent to USCIS mail room)

20th May 2008 - Received Hard Copy NOA2

21st May 2008 - Received Docs at NVC

xxx xxx xxxx - Case # generated

28th May 2008 - Sent to USEM Colombo

29th May 2008 - USEM Colombo confirmed receipt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi !!!

could someone please help me !!!

i ve just received RFE and it says

You MUST provide “certified copies of all court and police records showing the charges and dispositions for every such conviction. This is required even if your records were sealed or otherwise cleared or if anyone, including a judge, law enforcement officer, or attorney, told you that you no longer have a record.â€

although my fiance indicated on the I-129F form that he has never been convicted of the crimes outlined on it, a government search of his records came back that he has been.

does anyone has the same RFE ??

does anyone knows if bad police report affect K1 visa????

PLEASE HELP :help::help:

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful

AOS Timeline

04/03/2009 Vaccination updated (form I-693)

08/11/2009 AOS application sent

08/13/2009 USCIS received AOS application

08/18/2009 NOAS I-485,I-765, I131 DATED

08/19/2009 Check cashed

08/21/2009 NOAS HARD COPIES RECEIVED

08/31/2009 Biometric letter received dated 8-26-09

09/08/2009 Applied for State ID

09/09/2009 State ID issued

09/10/2009 Case transferred to CSC

09/14/2009 Received the transfer notice in the mail

09/17/2009 Case received and pending

09/22/2009 Biometric Appointment 11:00 AM, Touched on I-485 and I-765

09/23/2009 Touched on I-485 and I-765

10/09/2009 I-131 APPROVED, I-765 card ordered

10/14/2009 I-765 card ordered again

10/15/2009 I-765 touched, AOS Approved

10/16/2009 Touched I-485, AP received in mail

10/19/2009 EAD approval sent Oct 16th, EAD received in mail

10/20/2009 AOS approval sent

10/21/2009 Welcome letter received

10/22/2009 GC received alhamdulillah

Done with uscis until ... 10/14/2011

preg.png

Timeline

Hello Guys,

I just didnt expect this, this time, USCIS called and informed my husband that we got (IR-130)approved today and our paper will be sent today to NVC via DHL..

When i check the USCIS site , our IR-130 was being updated MARCH 18,2008. But the case still says pending.. I hope later when i check it again it will reflect the approval already..

I just cant believe this will happen today.. Its our Marriage Monthsary.. :luv:

We filed IR-130 September 25, 2007 , and Approval of March 18, 2008 (176 days)

My husband and me are both happy today.. :)

Thanks God..

As for our K3, its not updated since FEB. 14..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hello Guys,

I just didnt expect this, this time, USCIS called and informed my husband that we got (IR-130)approved today and our paper will be sent today to NVC via DHL..

When i check the USCIS site , our IR-130 was being updated MARCH 18,2008. But the case still says pending.. I hope later when i check it again it will reflect the approval already..

I just cant believe this will happen today.. Its our Marriage Monthsary.. :luv:

We filed IR-130 September 25, 2007 , and Approval of March 18, 2008 (176 days)

My husband and me are both happy today.. :)

Thanks God..

As for our K3, its not updated since FEB. 14..

Congratulations!!! You will be together soon!

N-400 Citizenship

Sept. 13, 2011 N-400 sent to Phoenix Lockbox

Sept. 20, 2011 Check cashed

Sept. 23, 2011 NOA rec'd for N-400

Oct. 17, 2011 Biometrics appointment

Nov. 29, 2011 Interview - PASSED! 3yr anniversary not until 12/09/11

Dec. 13, 2011 Status update received "Oath Scheduled"

Dec. 15, 2011 Letter received with Oath date

Dec. 27, 2011 OATH! US Citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.