Krikit

What's For Dinner?

5,101 posts in this topic

I love Panara as well. Well, it's St. Louis Bread Company here. I've gotten bread there a few times, just a wee bit more expensive. The several that are nearby don't have a lot of the breads they have listed. Maybe I don't go early enough? They have about 5 or 6 types of bread in various sizes when I'm there. But I do love their bread. It was just nice to go to some place different, that has way more types.

Autumnchik, are you going for a little R&R? Enjoy your trip!

Also...don't click on that panara link... :lol: twice I clicked on it, and couldn't figure out why it was coming up page not found. That's because the "yay" at the end was included with the link. Duh me.

Yes, hoping for R&R!!! My mom lives part time in St. Pete, has been wanting us to visit before the baby is due. It will be wonderful to get away from the snowy Northeast!!!

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Its my last night as a single guy,lol So going to do homework for a bit longer, then chill with beer and Dominos pizza!!! No i wont do the play by play Pizza tracker summary this time!! lol

Why not!?

Yeah, come on, Flames. That was a hoot! And I'd just like to know.... do you get your pizza free if it's not there in 30 minutes?

Here's one, Trailmix. The only other house that had a brochure is a FSBO (for sale by owner) so it's not on MLS. I'll scan it and send it to you. If I venture out for a longer walk I'll pick up some more.

Yes, hoping for R&R!!! My mom lives part time in St. Pete, has been wanting us to visit before the baby is due. It will be wonderful to get away from the snowy Northeast!!!

Oh, how lovely, Autumn. Have a safe trip and a wonderful vacation.

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

No its not free!!! I think yrs and yrs ago Domino's had a deal like that, but then something to do with speeding wasnt safe,lol Who knew?? lol

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Timeline
Yeah, come on, Flames. That was a hoot! And I'd just like to know.... do you get your pizza free if it's not there in 30 minutes?

Here's one, Trailmix. The only other house that had a brochure is a FSBO (for sale by owner) so it's not on MLS. I'll scan it and send it to you. If I venture out for a longer walk I'll pick up some more.

That house is so pretty crikey!

Edited by trailmix

Timeline

Flames have you ordered your pizza yet?

Anyway, dinner is almost ready, just have to make the spaghettini (I always use that instead of spaghetti). I fried the chicken and added yellow and green pepper, garlic and onions and spaghetti sauce.

Timeline
Flames have you ordered your pizza yet?

Anyway, dinner is almost ready, just have to make the spaghettini (I always use that instead of spaghetti). I fried the chicken and added yellow and green pepper, garlic and onions and spaghetti sauce.

Yes, pizza is ordered!! They used to have a deal $9.99 for a large, unlimited toppings, but it is no longer in effect!! I got a coupon for a large unlimited toppings for $12.99, BUT the code on the coupon would not work online!! So I had to call and talk to a damn human!! Robert was nice and all, but I really don't want to talk to a human,lol BUT I can still track my pizza, by going to domino's website and plugging in my phone #!! So I sit and wait!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Yes, pizza is ordered!! They used to have a deal $9.99 for a large, unlimited toppings, but it is no longer in effect!! I got a coupon for a large unlimited toppings for $12.99, BUT the code on the coupon would not work online!! So I had to call and talk to a damn human!! Robert was nice and all, but I really don't want to talk to a human,lol BUT I can still track my pizza, by going to domino's website and plugging in my phone #!! So I sit and wait!!

Oh, I just HATE when I have to talk to humans now! :lol:

But now your virtual pizza has made me want my own pizza. I haven't had supper yet.... my husband is having to work late so I didn't make anything. And chips and dip just ain't cuttin' it. :crying:

iagree.gif

Timeline

Oh, I just HATE when I have to talk to humans now! :lol:

But now your virtual pizza has made me want my own pizza. I haven't had supper yet.... my husband is having to work late so I didn't make anything. And chips and dip just ain't cuttin' it. :crying:

Poor Crickey! Rogelio just left the store with my pizza!! I wish I could send u a slice, or send you Rogelio,lol

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Joel is grilling again. Steaks tonight....marinated in a garlic marinade. I am about to starve! Mac n Cheese and his leftover potato salad.

*prays to the cooking gods that Joel doesn't lose interest in his new grill*

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Poor Crickey! Rogelio just left the store with my pizza!! I wish I could send u a slice, or send you Rogelio,lol

Rogelio sounds kinda nice. :innocent:

Joel is grilling again. Steaks tonight....marinated in a garlic marinade. I am about to starve! Mac n Cheese and his leftover potato salad.

*prays to the cooking gods that Joel doesn't lose interest in his new grill*

No KIDDING. Think I'm gonna buy me a new grill. :lol:

iagree.gif

Timeline

Pizza is better,lol

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Hmmmmmm....grilled pizza....now that sounds good! :thumbs: Here's my baby and his new love...."the grill"....DSCF0824.jpg

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Timeline
Hmmmmmm....grilled pizza....now that sounds good! :thumbs: Here's my baby and his new love...."the grill"....DSCF0824.jpg

Awww. Just LOOK at that bright little happy face. He's got that "I got a new toy" sparkle in his eyes. I guess when that dims you're SOL. :lol:

Where is his beer?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.