Krikit

What's For Dinner?

5,101 posts in this topic

Home made pizza yum yum and not the Kraft box kind :)

Met online playing pinochle in late Feb or March 2001

Married in San Luis Obispo - July 18, 2008

Sent application CR-1/IR-1 on August 26, 2008 to Chicago lock box

September 4, 2008 - Touch #1

Approval email sent January 5, 2009 after 4 months and 2 days

NVC Journey Begins....

NVC Case officially in AVR - January 13, 2009

DS-3032 / AOS Bill Generated - January 16, 2009

AOS Bill snail mailed - January 24, 2009

Emailed DS-3032 - January 26, 2009

DS-3032 emailed read in NH January 30, 2009

DS-3032 accepted at NVC 0n February 2, 2009 via email

AOS Bill Shows as PAID - February 3, 2009

I-864 Package Generated - March 21, 2009

Mailed I-864 Package - March21, 2009

IV Bill Generated - February 3, 2009

Paid IV Bill - March 6, 2009 - snail mail

IV Bill Show as PAID - March 21, 2009

Mailed IV Package - March 21, 2009

REF - April 1, 2009 - Transfered to a supervisor

Case Completed at NVC - April 7, 2009

Medical completed May 27/09 in Vancouver

Interview Date - June 22 - SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED

POE -Vancouver @ YVR- June 28

Permanent resident card received July 20,2009

Social Security Card arrived August 2, 2009

April 2011 started ROC - May 27 biometrics - July 30 received 10 year green card!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I ate really bad tonight, I brought my kids to the Winghouse to see a WWE pay-per-view event and we ate a huge thing of nachos with everything on them and some chicken wings...I really do not like the food there, but my kids twisted my arm :)

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

Filed: Timeline
I had the fish and chips! They were yummy. But not the mushy peas. They weren't made right.

The texture was wrong!

But I did not have that anyway. I had salad with chicken and unknown dressing. I thought it was odd that the dressing was already on the salad? The good thing was that the dressing was nice (no idea what it was).

I keep having to remember to ask the server for the dressing on the side because I don't like my salads swimming in sauce. Ditto for when I order french fries. I keep forgetting to ask if they're seasoned or not because that stuff they shake on them is nasty.

Last night I made seafood linguini with huge sea scallops and shrimp and smoked salmon and clams. Only I had to make it extra quick and my husband only got a few bites because he was called back to work on an emergency. Didn't get in until 1:30 this morning.

Not sure what we'll be having this evening. Maybe some sort of homemade soup. :unsure:

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I had the fish and chips! They were yummy. But not the mushy peas. They weren't made right.

The texture was wrong!

But I did not have that anyway. I had salad with chicken and unknown dressing. I thought it was odd that the dressing was already on the salad? The good thing was that the dressing was nice (no idea what it was).

I keep having to remember to ask the server for the dressing on the side because I don't like my salads swimming in sauce. Ditto for when I order french fries. I keep forgetting to ask if they're seasoned or not because that stuff they shake on them is nasty.

Last night I made seafood linguini with huge sea scallops and shrimp and smoked salmon and clams. Only I had to make it extra quick and my husband only got a few bites because he was called back to work on an emergency. Didn't get in until 1:30 this morning.

Not sure what we'll be having this evening. Maybe some sort of homemade soup. :unsure:

He works too much!

We had hot dogs last night :hehe:

Tonight I am actually going to cook the ground turkey! Turkey burgers and oven fries :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I'm making stew and its going to be yummeh! I am going to make biscuits to go with it.

I would really just like a chef, I would really like someone who would cook each meal to order :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I'm making stew and its going to be yummeh! I am going to make biscuits to go with it.

I would really just like a chef, I would really like someone who would cook each meal to order :)

That would be nice. I enjoy cooking but sometimes I am just BLAH.

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Cajun cuttlefish over wild rice and the wife gets cajun salmon over wild rice since she's not really into the squid family of seafood...

I'm just a wanderer in the desert winds...

Timeline

Oct - Job offer in US

Nov - Received my TN-1 to be authorized to work in the US

Nov - Moved to US

1998-2001

Recieved 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th TN

May - Met future wife at arts fest

Nov - Recieved 6th TN

Nov - Recieved 7th TN

Jul - Our Wedding

Aug - Filed for AOS

Sep - Recieved EAD

Sep - Recieved Advanced Parole

Jan - Interview, accepted for Green Card

Feb - Green Card Arrived in mail

Oct - I-751 sent off

Jan - 10 year Green Card accepted

Mar - 10 year Green Card arrived

Oct - Filed N-400 for Naturalization

Nov - Biometrics done

Nov - Just recieved Naturalization Interview date for Jan.

Jan - Naturalization Interview Completed

Feb - Oath Letter recieved

Feb - Oath Ceremony

Feb 21 - Finally a US CITIZEN (yay)

THE END

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Today's Joe's birthday so we are having roast beef and gravy, steamed cabbage and potatoes and carrots (one of his favourites) and pinto beans with onions (another of his favourite), with a sliced cucumber and tomato salad (another favourite). Since neither of us need the calories I didn't bake a cake but I bought 2 ready made chocolate cake slices at the store for dessert. We can splurge today and not have to worry about finishing up a whole cake. He'll be home in about an hour.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Leftover pot roast from yesterday. The grocery store had a special where, if you bought a 3 pound roast, they gave you a bag of potatoes, carrots and onions. I added celery and onion soup, put it all in the crockpot and had myself a yummilicious meal.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Timeline
Leftover pot roast from yesterday. The grocery store had a special where, if you bought a 3 pound roast, they gave you a bag of potatoes, carrots and onions. I added celery and onion soup, put it all in the crockpot and had myself a yummilicious meal.

You gotta love those buy-this-get-that specials they have here in the US. They're awesome. :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

last night I bought some frozen cheese and spinach ravioli and some tomatoes that were on sale... so we had ravioli and I made a sauce with the tomatoes... it was pretty good..

today's dinner will be sweet and sour pork done in the crock pot...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.