aussiewench

i-601: General Moral Support, i-601 app

1,630 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I feel like I am in slow motion today. I just want to go to sleep and I want my stomach to stop feeling sick. I am sure I am more sick with this one than with Emily, the only good part of this is knowing that if I feel sick then the baby must be doing ok.

Now I am just going to lay my head on my keyboard until time to go home....Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D

~~~~~~~~~~Time Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-03-2006 Received K-3 Visa.

02-21-2006 Filed I-485 and I-765 with lawyer.

03-04-2006 Received NOA on both AOS and EAD.

03-21-2006 Biometrics for AOS & EAD.(Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary)

03-22-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-23-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

03-31-2006 Emily's Birthday ~ 2 Years Old

03-31-2006 AOS & EAD Touched. (Could be from the AR-11 and I-865 Change of address forms).

04-03-2006 AOS & EAD Touched.

05-09-2006 USCIS Site states that EAD was approved.

05-11-2006 Received EAD Card in the mail.

06-05-2006 Received AOS Interview letter.

07-26-2006 AOS Interview - APPROVED.

07-31-2006 Received WELCOME letter in the mail.

07-31-2006 Received E-mail -- Card is on the way.

08-05-2006 Received Green Card -- Good for 10 years.

11-08-2006 New addition to the family - Anali Grace was born

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I feel like I am in slow motion today. I just want to go to sleep and I want my stomach to stop feeling sick. I am sure I am more sick with this one than with Emily, the only good part of this is knowing that if I feel sick then the baby must be doing ok.

Now I am just going to lay my head on my keyboard until time to go home....Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D

:lol::lol: Benita I am soooo sorry you are feeling this.... but I bet Jr is having some fun in there :P

Charity... I am a firm believer that if you do not have cash to pay do not get it. It is totally up to you though.

WWED (what would elvia do) :lol: I would cancel the visit to Mexico promise and all!!! and tell them I am sending them $400 for any help they need in the quinceañera. they will be so money stricken and they really won't strike or like die of hunger or not have it cause you guys are not there.... *just my opinion though* It is way too much money to spend when you don't have any to spare. Plus big job or not Javier doesn't have it yet so I still say thank you but NO thank you! *Money on your computer will also tell you the same thing*

Edited by elvia

Married EWI May 2003

Filed I-130 August 13, 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Rec packet from NVC July 2005

Sent back packet Sept. 3, 2005

Case completed by NVC Sept 15, 2005

Case transferred to CDJ Sept 20, 2005

Still waiting for appointment!

Elvia: I know, I know. After all this stuff with Jaime and all I don't really have the heart to tell Javier he can't go back in December. I really don't want to use the credit card either. I told him we would talk about it tonight so maybe we can discuss our options. I really don't care if we go or not. I would rather go at another time when it is cheaper. Plane tickets are outrageous at the time we are going. They would probably be cheaper at another time. We may have to discuss that option. We aren't even sure if his dad is going to have the party or not. He hasn't made up his mind yet. I know Javier though, and he is hell bent on going back to Mexico in December. If I even suggested we not go the ####### would hit the fan. URGHHHHHHH!!!! Why can't I just be rich?!? This sucks!

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Elvia: I know, I know. After all this stuff with Jaime and all I don't really have the heart to tell Javier he can't go back in December. I really don't want to use the credit card either. I told him we would talk about it tonight so maybe we can discuss our options. I really don't care if we go or not. I would rather go at another time when it is cheaper. Plane tickets are outrageous at the time we are going. They would probably be cheaper at another time. We may have to discuss that option. We aren't even sure if his dad is going to have the party or not. He hasn't made up his mind yet. I know Javier though, and he is hell bent on going back to Mexico in December. If I even suggested we not go the ####### would hit the fan. URGHHHHHHH!!!! Why can't I just be rich?!? This sucks!

Okay I've got an Idea..... tell Javier that you will consider having Jaime at your house for a period of three months and NO more. BUT that this will only happen if he decides not to go to Mexico. Use that as your leverage. Well have a feel for it first and maybe plant it in his little head. What do you think?

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

I don't know. He is really close to his little sister. I think he would rather go see her than have Jaime live with us. This is just a mess! Why can't life just be simple? I have mentioned to him before that maybe we didn't need to go and he says he will go without me. I don't know if it came down to it if he really would but I am not going to try it. I will not, I repeat, will not have him down there again without me. No way. Not just because I don't want to be separated from him either. It's just not a good idea. I just don't know how in the heck he thinks we are going to pay for everything. I mean the tickets are $800. The hotel room will be around $300 or something. Then the car rental will be around $300. Not to mention the money we will have to spend while we are there. Plus, I think I mentioned this before, he promised his dad $500 to help with the party. He thinks moeny grows on trees. We wouldn't be in this shape if it weren't for him spending so much money while he was in Mexico in the first place. I should tell him that, it's his fault we can't go. He should have been smarter with his money while he was down there. Okay, now I am just pissed! :angry:

Okay, I sense that there is also some underlying problem as to why you would not let him go alone???? Did something happen down there that you are so leary??

I would be mad... and not just mad pissed :angry: like you are. And when that happens I turn psycho...

WWED.... I would take away his resident card while he was not paying any attention... and believe me you will have a time for this... and then when time came.... well ummmm make him believe that he lost it... Oh well... no trip to Mexico.... Told you... I turn psycho :devil:

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Sorry about my little rant there. I just got a little carried away. Thanks for the suggestions. Javier and I will just have to talk it over. I hope you have a good weekend! :D

(F) it will all work out for the best... have faith (L) Much love :luv:

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Hey girlies! Sorry I didnt get in today. I had to take an 8 hour med class! Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways I wanted to tell yall to keep yzuniga in your thoughts she still hasnt gotten in farther in her quest in getting a visa for her other half.

I just wanted to say thanks Ashley, for thinking of me. I know it has been awhile since I've posted or even looked at the site, I just couldn't. I was struggling to keep myself from going insane. I went through a major depression and was not able to even live life. I'm better now and about 20lbs thinner (that's the good part). I am happy for all of those reunited and I am still praying for all of us that are waiting. I also checked the website I2US, it is helpful.

I do have good news though, our rally-march here in Kansas City, Kansas was successful. We had a great turn out, and got media coverage on the local news. Also, watch Univision, we are making our voices heard, we want immigration reform! Other cities around the US were also united. We were encouraged not to buy anything no gas, food, no purchases at all to show that we can impact the economy. There are going to be changes, we have to united to make it happen. I encourage the people who have not written to their senators to do so. Tell them that you support McCain/Kennedy bill and oppose HR4337 it will only take 5-10 minutes at the most but do it, it will benefit all of us seperated from our loved ones.

K-1

09/14/05 sent in petition

12/20/05 case at CDJ

1/09/06 Had interview and placed on Administrative Processing/221(g) for 6 months.

07/06/06 Interview, Successful!!!

07/06/06 Fiance receives Visa and enters U.S.!

09/02/06 Wedding Day!

AOS

12/09/06 Mailed AOS package.

12/11/06 USCIS receives AOS package

12/14/06 NOA1

12/26/06 Rec'd Bio Letter

12/28/06 Rec'd email: Transferred to CSC!!!

12/31/06 *Touched*

01/02/07 Original Biometrics appt. (postponed)

01/05/07 Rec'd email: Case pending at CSC

01/08/07 Infopass for Biometrics *Touched*

01/09/07 Rec'd email Case transferred to CSC(again)

01/15/07 *Touched*

01/17/07 Received email case pending at CSC(again)

01/18/07 *Touched*

01/20/07 *Touched*

06/27/07 Letter welcoming new resident mailed!

07/02/07 Recv'd 2 yr conditional GC!

EAD

02/28/07 efiled

03/01/07 Rec'd at CSC, NOA1

03/01/07 mailed supporting documents to CSC

03/02/07 pending at CSC

03/05/07 Rec'd Bio Letter

03/13/07 *Touched*

03/16/07 Bio Appt. *Touched*

03/17/07 *Touched*

03/20/07 Rec'd approval email

03/23/07 EAD received!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just wanted to let you'll know that I am leaving Sunday and by the time you read this I will be in juarez with my hubby on Monday at our appointment.I will let you know when we get back.Am hoping to meet glu-from I2US

I am so scared and nervous.Thank you all for everything. (F)(F)(F)(F)

My Timeline----

March 2005:Filed I-130 & I-129

May 2005:I-129 approved

Sept.29,2005:Interview ,filed I-601 waiver

Oct.3,2005:waiver entered into CDJ system

Nov.1,2005:Waiver entered DHS system

Dec.14,2005:I-130 approved

WAIVER APPROVED FEB.21,2005!!!

Great advice for newlyweds who are in the process of building a marriage based on honesty, love and trust. Clmjmm7, I'm sure if you show your husband that you just do not have the available funds he will be understanding about it. If you only have the finances for him to go alone in December, you will just have to trust in his love for you.

Okay, I sense that there is also some underlying problem as to why you would not let him go alone???? Did something happen down there that you are so leary??

I would be mad... and not just mad pissed :angry: like you are. And when that happens I turn psycho...

WWED.... I would take away his resident card while he was not paying any attention... and believe me you will have a time for this... and then when time came.... well ummmm make him believe that he lost it... Oh well... no trip to Mexico.... Told you... I turn psycho :devil:

I just re-read this, and Oh my.... I do sound psycho.... I told my husband that I typed this and he looked at me like what??? Thanks Devils advocate for putting it in perspective

Married EWI May 2003

I-30 Approved May 2005

Elvia: Thanks for the advice. We did talk about this over the weekend and decided to postpone plans to go. We are going to wait until we have the money. If we have the money in time to go in Dec. we will, if we don't, we won't. He did tell me he would go by himself but then took it back. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Hope everyone has a great day today!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.