Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

salutations,

Omoba, you can have all the grapes and wine you need to medicate yourself (within moderation, that is).

as far as the siggy pix, I am a very firm believer in "love" being put into action.

I was always taught that verbs are action words and adjectives are descriptives.

when one says I "love" you, they are "describing" their emotions in "action".

(this is obviously a lesson my husband never learned or was never taught!)

and L.L., why do you feel confused???

UNO (F)

I like the way you put that Uno, very well said!!!!! I like the avatar reminds me of myself (thickaliscious):P:lol::lol:

Edited by forchika

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

Sorry about that crying stuff yesterday. It was kind of random and non-VJ related, but I happened to be on here at the time so I released my emotions here, lol.

There is an organization that I really have my heart set on. I've been working towards becoming a member for about a year now and I almost screwed up my chances by opening my mouth to the wrong person. I "think" I have nothing to worry about now. I guess I'll find out when my chance comes to join.

On another note...Today's Friday! WOOT WOOT!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
June 6 , 2008

My feet were not held nor did I get as much as a shriveled up raisin.

I think the winds of change are coming. :mellow:

(F)(L)(F) *cough* Was Connie able to help you?

Edited by LovinLiberia

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Any potstickers are good!!!

I-129F

11/15/2007 = Package sent overnight Fedex to CSC

11/16/2007 = Package arrived at CSC

11/21/2007 = NOA1 (according to www.uscis.gov online case status)

11/26/2007 = Check cashed (YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!)

11/28/2007 = Touched

11/30/2007 = Rec'd NOA1 hard copy in the mail

12/20/2007 = Touched

12/21/2007 = Touched

03/12/2008 = Touched (due to phone call)

03/24/2008 = NOA2!!!!!!!!!

03/25/2008 = Touched

04/23/2008 = Touched

05/05/2008 = Arrived at Consulate

05/12/2008 = Picked up Packets 3 & 4

06/24/2008 = Interview Date and APPROVAL

07/02/2008 = Picked up Visa at Embassy

07/05/2008 = Arrival in the U.S.!!!!!!!!! Met at POE in ATLANTA

07/06/2008 = Fly back to Salt Lake City Together!!!!

08/06/2008 = MARRIED TODAY!!!

AOS & EAD

08/23/2008 = Package sent via USPS with Signature Confirmation

08/25/2008 = Package arrived in Chicago

08/26/2008 = Check cashed

09/02/2008 = NOA1 for EAD and AOS received in the mail.

4400355_bodyshot_300x400.gif4400923_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
June 6 , 2008

My feet were not held nor did I get as much as a shriveled up raisin.

I think the winds of change are coming. :mellow:

(F)(L)(F) *cough* Was Connie able to help you?

;):D:yes:

.....ehem....well let me just say her ears were on fire and she said please don't hit me.

We also got totally soaked loading up yard sale stuff we hauled in an open truck bed looking like a bunch of crazies and then had the audacity to go eat at a golf club restaurant.

By the way I didn't need a nap after that like somebody I know !

And I fed myself grapes !

Am getting a pedicure ...does that count ?

Got in my truck this morning and was about to pull off, suddenly found that I had a very very flat tire, almost down to the rim! The front tire had a big nail in it. I called someone whom I thought was good enough to fix it, but couldn't. The jack that was manufactured for the thing was no count. It wouldn't go high enough to put the spare tire on! We tried repositioning and wooden planks. Nothing! The guy finally gave up and left me with the struggle. I was outside for almost two hours delegating and being frustrated! My hands have never been so dirty. My knees are aching. I see why these things are mostly left up to the man! I will just have to call a professional. Oh well, I tried. :crying:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Sweltering, stiffling heat in Philly :wacko:

Got in my truck this morning and was about to pull off, suddenly found that I had a very very flat tire, almost down to the rim! The front tire had a big nail in it. I called someone whom I thought was good enough to fix it, but couldn't. The jack that was manufactured for the thing was no count. It wouldn't go high enough to put the spare tire on! We tried repositioning and wooden planks. Nothing! The guy finally gave up and left me with the struggle. I was outside for almost two hours delegating and being frustrated! My hands have never been so dirty. My knees are aching. I see why these things are mostly left up to the man! I will just have to call a professional. Oh well, I tried. :crying:

Sorry about that. Hopefully the professional can get it done :)

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.......TOO ME :dance::dance::dance:

One wiser yr older today!!!!!!!

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.