Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
Good night guys. I had to highly discipline myself by not logging on all the day :( . I have papers that are due, that I have manged to escape most of the week by entering into the pleasant world of VJ :D . My hubby told me that I was banned until I got some real work done. The nerve :innocent: .

I would say that I was pretty good. 12 hours on the PC with out logging on? It's possible, I tell you, BUT very difficult :wacko:

Have a good evening, ya'll!

Man! Already bossing you around..... Tell him your girl Zainab doesn't appreciate him blocking. ;)

But I am glad you got some work done. Your vacation is almost over, if you could call it that.

LOL @ Zainab. :lol:

TGIF is supposed to be a good thing, right? Why is my Friday off to a sucky start? :crying: I just want to go home and sleep it off until Saturday.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Good night guys. I had to highly discipline myself by not logging on all the day :( . I have papers that are due, that I have manged to escape most of the week by entering into the pleasant world of VJ :D . My hubby told me that I was banned until I got some real work done. The nerve :innocent: .

I would say that I was pretty good. 12 hours on the PC with out logging on? It's possible, I tell you, BUT very difficult :wacko:

Have a good evening, ya'll!

Man! Already bossing you around..... Tell him your girl Zainab doesn't appreciate him blocking. ;)

But I am glad you got some work done. Your vacation is almost over, if you could call it that.

LOL @ Zainab. :lol:

TGIF is supposed to be a good thing, right? Why is my Friday off to a sucky start? :crying:I just want to go home and sleep it off until Saturday.

:thumbs:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Nope. Just that it is such a nice day and I do not want to be cooped up in my office. I took twice as long to walk to work because I was enjoying the weather.

No one of my coworkers has suggested we play hooky and go to the Penn relays....I am very tempted.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline

It's really nice here, too, except my allergies are kicking in in a bad way. I welcome the nice weather here, but that also means Hurricane Season is around the corner and I definately don't welcome that.

Nope. Just that it is such a nice day and I do not want to be cooped up in my office. I took twice as long to walk to work because I was enjoying the weather.

No one of my coworkers has suggested we play hooky and go to the Penn relays....I am very tempted.

Penn Relay!!! :dance: I remember going to those and watching Bill Cosby run a race or two. Ahh those were fond memories from when I was in college. After the relays we would go to all the step parties and check out the guys and the athletes from all around. How sweet the memories.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Timeline

*sigh* Okay, my Friday just got worse. We had an A/C guy come and fix our A/C. About 2 days ago, it started blowing hot air in the house. Well, I called around and got prices and was told it would be no more than $150 to come and fix it...okay, cool. Well, I get a call from Booker telling me the A/C guy is charging us $350!!!!!! Apparently, there was some leak and he didn't charge us for the leak (I bet there wasn't a leak to fix in the first place) and supposedly we lost 7 lbs of freon ($30 a lb) due to this. *SCREAM* Well, I was in the middle of trying to swallow this when I got ANOTHER phone call.

My best friend in CA was on the phone screaming and crying. Apparently, she was riding down the street and a guy was on drinking beer on his bicycle. He swerved into oncoming traffic and she hit him. He flew onto her windshield and was killed on impact. He died right on top of her car. :crying::cry: She sounded completely traumatized and I feel terrible for her. I can't even be there to console her. She said the police said it wasn't her fault beause he was really drunk and had beer on his breath. He was 46. I can't even imagine having to go through that.

I have 1 more hour until 5 pm. I'm so ready to leave work and bury myself in bed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

g'morning everyone. now where are ya'll?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

g'morning everyone. rise and shine!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.