Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
Lol, its been fun tonight and my cheeks hurt from all of the laughter....BUT it's about that time to hit the sack. My eyes are so heavy and besides, I need to go dream about seeing my 2nd husband at his rally tomorrow. Barack Obama. Bye people!

I too hope Barack does well.

:luv::D

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a meeting today to explain why a kid has a 28% average in class. Mind you, we post our grades and attendance online. Hmmm :girlwerewolf2xn:

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Had a hectic weekend. Discovered that personal files were take from the home, so I am none too happy. This was a massive amount that was taken, even my medical and my children's are gone. I am really feeling icky.

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
Had a hectic weekend. Discovered that personal files were take from the home, so I am none too happy. This was a massive amount that was taken, even my medical and my children's are gone. I am really feeling icky.

OMG, please be safe and do what you have to do. I wish there was something I could do to help. (L)

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Chin up! Some way, some how everything will work together for good.

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Timeline
I have a meeting today to explain why a kid has a 28% average in class. Mind you, we post our grades and attendance online. Hmmm :girlwerewolf2xn:

I wonder how the parent will react to this. Good luck with this meeting.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I would be scared and freaking out. Stay strong and definately take the time that you need to get this resolved.

Filed: Other Timeline

Hola Chispas,

I am sorry for your untimely demise. I pray that you are okay and that all can be salvaged. Take care and know that you are in my prayers.

(F)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Oh Lord! Here I just bought a safe and put a bunch of those things in it. I can imagine how you feel, violated! Hugs and Love your way sweetie. Let me know if you need any help with anything, or just an ear to wear out!

(L)

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Thanks again ladies. I always respond in the same manner, which hinders my own self. You know the deer caught in the headlights? Well that is me and I stay that way for a good while before I can catch my breath and move again. I am sucking in air right now trying to breath deeply so I can calm down. Whatever it is going to be used for, is a mystery to me. I am ####### and have all my files going back to 2000 in perfect order. I can even tell you which checks I wrote and to whom I wrote them during that time period! So to me, major freaking out is going on. Thanks again.

Timeline

Do you think you know who, what, when, where? Once again, sorry this happened. I need to take better care of my personal info. Sometimes I have a tendancy to leave them around. This is a reminder to me.

Do you think you know who, what, when, where? Once again, sorry this happened. I need to take better care of my personal info. Sometimes I have a tendancy to leave them around. This is a reminder to me.

Si

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Thanks again ladies. I always respond in the same manner, which hinders my own self. You know the deer caught in the headlights? Well that is me and I stay that way for a good while before I can catch my breath and move again. I am sucking in air right now trying to breath deeply so I can calm down. Whatever it is going to be used for, is a mystery to me. I am ####### and have all my files going back to 2000 in perfect order. I can even tell you which checks I wrote and to whom I wrote them during that time period! So to me, major freaking out is going on. Thanks again.

Chica, call each of the credit reporting agencies and report an identity theft and request to put a security password on your accounts. Then anyone trying to access your accounts has to know the password to use your credit. Unfortunately, I was on the wrong side of doing this myself. But you can put it in place before something hits to be on the safe side. I would also file a police report. Have you spoken to he/she/it?

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.