Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Hey Olivia, did the committee decide on the S/L prez yet ?

There is another good documentary film on refugees coping through their music. The group is called Refugees All Stars ( Netflix has it ).

These refugees encouraged others in the camps who were afraid to return to their homeland to " look and see " , ie. visit to realize it will be safe to return. For their efforts the UN arranged for them to do a recording of their music and they now have a CD out.

Good documentary !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The committee is meeting on Wed. to take care of this hanging Chad of ours. I won't make the meeting of course because I'm in Boise till school starts but they want to move forward with picking a theme at least and should have the final word from the Liberian President. It doesn't look hopeful because from people we've heard if you push them for an answer they tend to back out but we've been waiting for awhile for confirmation.

I put in my suggestion about the S/L president but other memebers also suggested many other leaders and themes. I hope to hear back Wed. what is the final word.

Edited by Olivia*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Do you mean you're not as alone in the house as you thought you were? You're having some spirits around you? I wonder who it could be.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Hello and Mornin'

Omoba: I'm watching the View and they are talking about paranormals and your phone rining thing gave me goose bumps.

Nagi: I can't imagine having to go through an ordeal like she has. Wow talk about shock on the system. She'll have to do tons of laundry too now.

Uno: Morning girl: All under control

Zaina: whappin gial

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: Other Timeline
OK, the strangest thing just happend. My cell phone rings and on the caller ID is my very own house number ( land line ).

How can that be ? I am alone here and am NOT calling myself............... :unsure::wacko::blink:

you know that is a popular intro for a series of bad horror movies.... :devil: "I still know what" you wanted to do last summer but you had "one missed call"......blah, blah, blah" :o

am I being tapped yet again :rolleyes:

do do do do do do do do :whistle:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Timeline
Do you mean you're not as alone in the house as you thought you were? You're having some spirits around you? I wonder who it could be.

Mmhh, only the Holy Ghost and he is protecting me :innocent:

:bonk: I just now got what you meant by it being a tapped phone line. :bonk:

See me being all spiritual thinking angels are with you ringing your phone letting you know they are with you and you are never alone. :blush:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.