trailmix

Good luck tomorrow Ladyjane!

35 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I emailed it to them about an hour after I left the building. :huh:

It was not a fun walk back to the university. I guess I shouldn't have had such high hopes. I thought it would be the day I finally cleared the obstacle course towards living with my (L) LadyJane. Soon enough, I hope.

... tell the Husband to start preparing his CV...

ps. I put the wrong service center by accident, is it possible to fix it?

I had high hopes too (L). Soon enough.

:)

CR1 application

I-130: 03/26/2007-07/02/2007 at NSC

NVC: 07/20/2007-11/08/2007

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 01/18/2008

(2 months' additional security checks)

Received Green Card: 05/12/2008

Removal of Conditions

I-751: 2/25/10-

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

And I second FEW's thanks toward the group. Thank you for all your support!

:)

CR1 application

I-130: 03/26/2007-07/02/2007 at NSC

NVC: 07/20/2007-11/08/2007

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 01/18/2008

(2 months' additional security checks)

Received Green Card: 05/12/2008

Removal of Conditions

I-751: 2/25/10-

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi Guys,

I'm the other half of LadyJane.

Take a look at the other thread I started (I didn't know that my wife had started this).

Explaining the CV request at my interview.

(Edit: I just noticed that kcmetzy had linked this in the previous post, thanks!)

:(

Any other ideas?

What!? I don't even know what to make of this, I'm sure you guys don't know either. His CV, it never would have occurred to me to include that in documents to take. Does the work history have to match the G325A - did he change jobs or anything?

And what is this about his interview being rescheduled soon? He has to go BACK!? Does he live in Montreal?

I'm sorry you guys have to go through this - just not right.

I'm so sorry ladyjane!!

What the heck is a CV?

A Belated #######??? A CV? Would they even understand your work if they read it? Morons, probably still believe in phlogiston. My sympathies go out to you and Ladyjane. Best wishes for a rapid resolution to this imbroglio. :thumbs:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
What!? I don't even know what to make of this, I'm sure you guys don't know either. His CV, it never would have occurred to me to include that in documents to take. Does the work history have to match the G325A - did he change jobs or anything?

And what is this about his interview being rescheduled soon? He has to go BACK!? Does he live in Montreal?

I'm sorry you guys have to go through this - just not right.

I'm so sorry ladyjane!!

What the heck is a CV?

Curriculum vitae - translation = resume - go figure!

I know I am late to the discussion, but a CV is slightly different than a resume.

A curriculum vitae (singular), meaning "course of one's life, is a document that gives much more detail than does a resume about your academic and professional accomplishments. Curricula vitae (plural) are most often used for academic or research positions, whereas resumes are the preferred documents in business and industry.

My best wishes to FEW and LadyJane that you get this resolved sooner rather than later, :)

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline
I know I am late to the discussion, but a CV is slightly different than a resume.

A curriculum vitae (singular), meaning "course of one's life, is a document that gives much more detail than does a resume about your academic and professional accomplishments. Curricula vitae (plural) are most often used for academic or research positions, whereas resumes are the preferred documents in business and industry.

Well, the common usage refers to your resume', which is what I was referring to (for instance in New Zealand resumes are commonly referred to as CV's).

Edited by trailmix

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.