Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

hey dudes,

welcome back Maven. Is that the end of the trip, or are you off somewhere again soon... London??

Might be no good for you Julez, but my family found great deals on cheaptickets.com. And my brothers flight was only booked a few weeks ago, and it was cheaper than my parents!

All my family seem to want to do is shop! I keep asking them and asking them what they want to do. I took them to Griffith Observatory which they didn't seem too enthusiastic about until they got there, then they were like.. this is amazing! I know!!! So stop making me hang around stupid malls all day!!!

The UK Wiki

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back until a week from today -- then I'm back on the East Coast for 5 days for another event, then back to Burbank until mid-November or so. Looks like we're trying to make it back to CT for a long Thanksgiving break -- this time the boy will be with me so I won't be quite so lonely. Then I have to go to sexysexy Wilmington, Delaware in early December for 3 days.

My travels take me to some exotic places, no? You can keep Bora Bora and Kathmandu because I am going to Delaware, baby. :wacko:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Nightmare!!! Sounds like you have a ton going on at the moment!!

I am looking forward to my things from the UK showing up within the next couple of days hopefully!! I am also working on a list for Jeremy as there are sooo many things that need doing that keep getting put off - he has a ton of things to sell on eBay and I can't list them as I haven't a clue what they even are!! Plus we need to get all the recycling done and empty some bits out of his van. Then he needs to sort out the oil leak in his van and get a new tire or we'll never be able to sell the damn thing (if we even can anyway!!). And with all of that I have to get things organised for Hallowe'en!! I still don't even know who is making it as Babbles hasn't been around for a little while... maybe I'll send out another reminder :D

:dance: :dance: :dance: Oooh I can't wait :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Nicky and I have been wondering what to do with his family (mom, stepdad, uncle and aunt) when they come over next September. We're thinking we might roadtrip with them to Nebraska...my mom said she'd have a BBQ and we can show them the more "rural" side of the US...typical midwestern life.

I wish I could go to your halloween party Aly. I will be there in spirt....hahaha on the bad pun.

wtf-picard.jpg

I'll make sure to hang a sheet in a corner, draw some eyes on it and label it "Ginger" in your honour :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Timeline
I'll make sure to hang a sheet in a corner, draw some eyes on it and label it "Ginger" in your honour :lol:

Well the sheet would be roughly of the same coloring as I have...if you add a red wig it should be a spitting image of me LOL!!!

wtf-picard.jpg

Well the sheet would be roughly of the same coloring as I have...if you add a red wig it should be a spitting image of me LOL!!!

I'll see what I can do and be sure to take pictures :lol:

*adds sheet and red wig to shopping list*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Great news!!! I'm still waiting to be able to even see my info online... maybe I'll just get something in the mail one day :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Thanks guys! Yeah I have heard good things about whole foods. If they are as half as good as M&S were to work for, then I'd be happy. Need to get the job first though. :)

Just made myself some lovely fritters with lots of crisp on the side. Who needs chip shops?! :lol:

Feb 2005 - Met online through brit band doves

Dec 15th 2005 - Met for first time at U2 concert in NE, USA

Apr 30 2008 K1 Interview Approved

Dec 11 2008 AOS approved

Dec 18 2008 Permanent Resident card received

Oct 22 2010 ROC NOA 1 Received

Jan 31 2011 ROC Approved

Doves Music Blog / Doves Official

Timeline
Thanks guys! Yeah I have heard good things about whole foods. If they are as half as good as M&S were to work for, then I'd be happy. Need to get the job first though. :)

Just made myself some lovely fritters with lots of crisp on the side. Who needs chip shops?! :lol:

How did you make fritters? I hope you didn't use my good steamer/cooker pot!

wtf-picard.jpg

How did you make fritters? I hope you didn't use my good steamer/cooker pot!

I think your thinking of something else. :lol:

Fritters I'm used to are made with potatoes, with good old fashioned batter mix thrown into the frying pan. As you'll see when you get home. :yes:

Edited by NickyMcMillan

Feb 2005 - Met online through brit band doves

Dec 15th 2005 - Met for first time at U2 concert in NE, USA

Apr 30 2008 K1 Interview Approved

Dec 11 2008 AOS approved

Dec 18 2008 Permanent Resident card received

Oct 22 2010 ROC NOA 1 Received

Jan 31 2011 ROC Approved

Doves Music Blog / Doves Official

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.