Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

good evening everyone.

Evenin', charles -- oh and everyone else too!

A looooong day doing stuff for Aly's Saturn. First I went to the AAA to see if they could sort out the registration for me. No dice -- on to the DMV. Mmmmmm, Van Nuys. Anyway, I waited about an hour and came away with a temp tag for the Saturn. BUT I found out the piece of cr@p car dealer who sold it to us forgot to give us two crucial pieces of paper transferring the title properly. It's not really a big prob, just need to get in touch with them and get the docs sorted. In the meantime, we can get the Saturn on the road and B can start working on getting it ready. It's a good thing I luvs ya, Aly! :luv:

Ooooh, Emmys? Can't wait for the dishing!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So I got to work well before 6am and instead of working I am decided to post on here to wish everybody a happy Friday!

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

Timeline

Happy Friday to you too GG.

I think I'm regretting wearing wearing the skinny jeans today. They are a wee bit tight....I'm worried it looks like they are painted on my body!

wtf-picard.jpg

Timeline
Happy Friday to you too GG.

I think I'm regretting wearing wearing the skinny jeans today. They are a wee bit tight....I'm worried it looks like they are painted on my body!

Skinny pants don't ever feel right on me....partly because I have the problem of pants either fitting around the waist and not my caboose or vice versa. Also with skinny pants I feel like I have a weak midget grabbing my ankles all day. My ankles need to be free!

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

good evening everyone.

Evenin', charles -- oh and everyone else too!

A looooong day doing stuff for Aly's Saturn. First I went to the AAA to see if they could sort out the registration for me. No dice -- on to the DMV. Mmmmmm, Van Nuys. Anyway, I waited about an hour and came away with a temp tag for the Saturn. BUT I found out the piece of cr@p car dealer who sold it to us forgot to give us two crucial pieces of paper transferring the title properly. It's not really a big prob, just need to get in touch with them and get the docs sorted. In the meantime, we can get the Saturn on the road and B can start working on getting it ready. It's a good thing I luvs ya, Aly! :luv:

Ooooh, Emmys? Can't wait for the dishing!

Aww I loves you too Maven :luv:

Well is a happy Friday indeed despite being up too early considering the late night I had. Jeremy managed to sleep through the whole night then started snoring at about 7am. That combined with me letting Daisy out then in again, sorting the little guy out who decided that he wanted to sleep on my face then play with my nose I haven't had much of a night's sleep at all. Ah well - Jeremy owes me now :devil:

He has five days off which is nice - we're heading to Yucaipa today to get more things from storage - we are trying to clear it out asap so we can utilise the van and cut out a $60 a month bill :) Also going to get my hair cut at last - it really really needs it! Fancy a bit of a change though but want to grow my hair longer again... maybe I'll put some pink in it :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Ginger - if you have been training for half marathons I'm sure those jeans look a lot better than you think!

GG - lol about the midgets. This is why I wear boot cut! I always feel with low slung skinny jeans that I am falling out of them, like some hippity hop youth who needs a belt.

90day.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I've never felt comfortable with skinny jeans, but then I never felt comfortable with those low waisted jeans either, and I was in my teens when they came back in to fashion (at least where I lived), if i didn't wear trendy clothes when I was most suseptible, I suppose I'm not going to start now with skinny jeans. Though I have to say that on a skinny day in topshop about 3 years ago I bought some. They just about fitted me that day, and never since. baaaaa :bonk:

The UK Wiki

Timeline
Ginger - if you have been training for half marathons I'm sure those jeans look a lot better than you think!

GG - lol about the midgets. This is why I wear boot cut! I always feel with low slung skinny jeans that I am falling out of them, like some hippity hop youth who needs a belt.

Muffin top if minimal, but I still feel like I could bounce a quarter off my butt.

I don't mind the midgets tugging at my ankles affect...I like tucking my jeans into my boots.

just applied for two jobs in reality TV, one of the jobs would at least be partially working on this :lol:

Do the job requirements entail getting breast implants, bleaching and getting a "brazilian." :P

wtf-picard.jpg

I was having lunch nearby recently when all the girls and Hef came in as part of shooting the new series of that! Hef looks like he's about 200 years old. I can report that he needed assistance getting himself to the men's room :innocent:

90day.jpg

Timeline

I can't imagine what the dailies of that show look like. Heff sleeping most of the day, and the girlies saying really dumb stuff. And the edit team trying to make a show out of it. :rolleyes:

The UK Wiki

:lol: You guys crack me up :D

As for new haircut - I think I am just going to have layers at the front and grow out the other layers and get a trim. Also going to get it dyed pink underneath as I kinda always wanted pink hair all over but wasn't brave enough :lol: Now I figure that no-one knows me here so I don't really care what people think if it looks awful!!!

As for skinny jeans, I am feeling decidedly fat right now and totally need to get on a healthy eating kick. I am just fed up with there being no routine - Jeremy can call me before he leaves work telling me he will be 20 minutes, I'll get something ready then he gets back so late it is ruined because something happened at work! Other days he is home really early and it all just drives me nuts - I just want a normal dinner time routine!!! Must make more effort somehow...

How does everyone else deal with it? Surely Jeremy isn't the only person who works stupid overtime? I'm used to dinner at 6pm because mum used to get home from school about 5.30 and watch Neighbours while I made dinner (if I was in first).

Pointy - good news on the apps - it might not be what you want to do forever but at least it is a start and if you get some interviews then you can at least get feedback even if you don't get the jobs :) Hope you hear something back soon!

Edited by Jeraly

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline

I always make stuff that can be stuck in the fridge after. Pasta, with a nice sauce is perfect for reheating. The sauce often tastes better cos all the flavours mix together while it's sitting there.

The UK Wiki

Pointy -- in a weird way, that is awesome, almost as awesome as getting a job on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Pure junk, ahhhhhh.

I too am having a hair moment -- there's the big (and growing) white streak, the ratty ends, the fact that I have the same hairstyle I had in my senior year of high school (except my hair is my natural colour now, is in much better condition and looks shiny and straight, and isn't shaved underneath, yes, that's right. Shaved. Used to do it in the shower with a Lady Bic.) so yawn. Is there something in the VJ water at the moment?

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.