Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Aww Maven - here is a message from Daisy to cheer you up:

<hujmnrfvbwsx

=pppppp

$$5Z?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:E

Wr?$FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffF

F$%

'\'''''p[;///////////////

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's all work-related. I was at my desk at 8.15, doing other cr@p that came in overnight from the think tank, all with "ohmygodthisisTOTALLYurgent" stamped on it. I spent four hours running myself ragged, answering people's demands and not writing. Bruce kept coming in and telling me I should tell them all to ####### themselves, I am trying to write a paper. Then he said he was very sad when I'm writing, because I become so cranky and snappish. (I kept telling my laptop to stop being such a fecking piece of sh!t repeatedly.) At 12.30 I finally started to write.

I wrote another section today, and I am being realistic that this will not be done on Friday, though I hope it is. Sunday is more like it, but I'm keeping moving towards Friday. Bleh.

Thanks for the shoulders, guys. And send Daisy a nuzzle from me, Aly!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Aww - hate that - and it's not even as though you could concentrate on writing when you have other stuff hanging over you either :( And if it is any consolation, I speak to Jeremy's laptop all the time like that :D Of course, when I get my own sexy little laptop I will love it and it will always work perfectly :unsure:

Have given Daisy a little nuzzle from you - she camped out on the laptop again a minute ago and I had to bribe her away from it with promises of a DS Lite charger that she is now entangled with :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all. and no, the world does not, maven.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Some people have truly lost the plot. :ranting:

I dunno - I think I am finding it again.

Of course this is likely to change again tomorrow so keep checking in ;):lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

How's the paper coming Maven? Any better. I'm baking bread over here. I think I might have ruined it, but we'll see. I'm hoping I get better at it. I just can't find nice, reasonable priced bread. And the last loaf I made actually lasted 4 days. I don't know why it lasts longer here than it did in Ireland but I'm happy it did.

The UK Wiki

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

What kind of bread do you make? I went through a phase of making bread back home but I have not had much bread of late since we mostly eat tortillas. I did have a wonderful sandwich from the Sequoia sandwich company on 'squaw bread'. I would love to try making that, or rye or sourdough.

Timeline

Oh and did I mention that:

Social Security Card has arrived :star:

We went to get our boxes, which was a big pain in the ###, but we have them and all but 2 mugs arrived in perfect condition :D

Our couch arrived!! We have a couch!! :)

This morning C was visiting a compnay that he would LOVE to work for, and turns out they have openings, and he's going to apply directly to the guy that he met today, very excited about that!

I'm still looking for a job, but i'm running out of motivation for it. Hopefully going to get some resume's out later today.

The UK Wiki

Timeline
What kind of bread do you make? I went through a phase of making bread back home but I have not had much bread of late since we mostly eat tortillas. I did have a wonderful sandwich from the Sequoia sandwich company on 'squaw bread'. I would love to try making that, or rye or sourdough.

I'm just making regular white yeast bread for the moment. You can't get the proper ingredients here, or I would have made soda bread (it's waaay easier). I used to make loads of Italian style bread with herbs etc baked in, but my oven was ####### in London, so I haven't made any for the last 4 years or so. I'm starting back by keeping it simple, and hopefully will get back in the swing enough to keep myself from having to spend loads on the 'artisan' breads just to get the quality I'm used to.

Sorry for triple posting but I can't believe that a$$ was censored!!! Are we kids???

The UK Wiki

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I'm just making regular white yeast bread for the moment. You can't get the proper ingredients here, or I would have made soda bread (it's waaay easier). I used to make loads of Italian style bread with herbs etc baked in, but my oven was ####### in London, so I haven't made any for the last 4 years or so. I'm starting back by keeping it simple, and hopefully will get back in the swing enough to keep myself from having to spend loads on the 'artisan' breads just to get the quality I'm used to.

Sorry for triple posting but I can't believe that a$$ was censored!!! Are we kids???

Sadly we are treated as such far too often on VJ.

Regarding breads, my mom makes soda bread all the time. What type of ingredients can't you find?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.