~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I didn't even bother with 90210. I wonder if the Peach Pitt will still be around?

Hmmm...I got wrangled into volunteering to help out at an opening gala/benefit for the new American Girl store up here (it is opening in one of the malls I work with). Apparently they are closing down the store at 12:30 to get ready for this big party...apparently my job is going to be dealing with angry parents whose kids are throwing a fit because the store is closed. I have to find a way to sate them...and if they ###### enough I give out a free gift.

I better get into the party for free for doing that job dangit!

wtf-picard.jpg

For years I never realised why it had those funny numbers at the end of it... since I got a bit older and realised other countries existed :innocent: I figured it out - right about when I figured out what zip codes were ( I swear as a kid I had some idea they had something to do with the zipper on jeans... :whistle: )

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline
For years I never realised why it had those funny numbers at the end of it... since I got a bit older and realised other countries existed :innocent: I figured it out - right about when I figured out what zip codes were ( I swear as a kid I had some idea they had something to do with the zipper on jeans... :whistle: )

Maybe you thought they were like Levi's jeans...I remember during that time in the 90's the 501's were hot (paired with Jason Priestly Ray-Bans of course!)

wtf-picard.jpg

Filed: Timeline

The joke doesn't get old, when I got a job in Beverly Hills, 90210 - I am still amused. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
He always scares annoys me.

;)

good! ;)

and good morning to everyone else.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
The new 90210 SUCKED. :protest:

2 of those 'kids' are 28!!!

I couldn't agree with you more! It sucked out loud. It was like they were trying to take bits of Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, and other teenage dramas and cram them all into this new 90210. It was disastrous and very disappointing.

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
I spent yesterday evening swearing and shouting at the TV. After tomorrow, I'm not watching any more election coverage. It makes me too angry.

Why put off til tomorrow what can be done today? :innocent:

I watched last night. I was unimpressed, but that's just me. I'll continue to watch as I am a glutton for punishment.

Timeline
I spent yesterday evening swearing and shouting at the TV. After tomorrow, I'm not watching any more election coverage. It makes me too angry.

Why put off til tomorrow what can be done today? :innocent:

I watched last night. I was unimpressed, but that's just me. I'll continue to watch as I am a glutton for punishment.

I'm so over this election. I just haven't felt like either side has done a great job here. Either way, the neocons still seem far more frightening to me. I wasn't even that scared until there were chants of "drill baby drill" or whatever that was they were chanting. Seriously, is that really going to solve our fuel issue? It's still going to run out eventually morons!

wtf-picard.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.