• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
snow.jpg

workin' from home today due to snow.

i was so hoping we will be hit with the same storm but unfortunately we got only rain ...

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Yay Bridget! That looks fun! Except I can't work from home and I'd still have to come in, even if I died along the way-- or else I would lose my job.

decent day here so far, but it's only 9.20am.

I had heard that the ride up (take off) out of ontario was really rough due to all that wind so I called my receptionist and told her to pray really hard for my safe flight or she would have to do my job and she HATES my job....thankfully I arrived safely. I know they do that stuff all the time and wouldn't fly if it weren't safe BUT planes are not supposed to do THAT. :blink: It was one of those tin cans with 2 seats on each side..thankfully not as small as the plane we flew on out of oujda. I dont' care how many times that thing has flown-- it needs to be retired NOW. That sucker actually swung side to side at times. :help: It was a prop job with 12 rows.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Welcome home Maggie!

I hate Mondays but luckily I have a 4 day weekend coming up and a trip to San Francisco.

Have a good one!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
snow.jpg

Dayum !

*shudder*

It's worse now...you can't even see the bark of the wood anymore. lol. It's sooo darn pretty though. I wish I wasn't so afraid of fire or I"d light up the fireplace.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Timeline
Happy to see you S!!! (L) Happy Monday!

Hey Lisa- happy to see you too! ;) How was your weekend?

I'm exhausted! :cry:

I have a day off today from the new job...and I think I'm taking the day off on the reg job. Well, hrmm...it's almost noon and I'm in my jammies....I'd say it was official by now, lolz...

I'll probs pop in my office later, though.

How was your weekend? How was dinner the other night?

snow.jpg

cool! one thing I can say so far of KS is that even soon after there is precipitation, its wicked sunny :).. I dont remember that happening in CT (seemed to stay grey awhile) and Toronto is even worse!

Timeline
Happy to see you S!!! (L) Happy Monday!

Hey Lisa- happy to see you too! ;) How was your weekend?

I'm exhausted! :cry:

I have a day off today from the new job...and I think I'm taking the day off on the reg job. Well, hrmm...it's almost noon and I'm in my jammies....I'd say it was official by now, lolz...

I'll probs pop in my office later, though.

How was your weekend? How was dinner the other night?

Hahaha I wish I was in my pajamas!

My weekend was really nice and dinner was delicious, thanks for asking.

So are you liking the new job?

Filed: Timeline

My boss is awesome actually! And the peeps there are cool as well. But I'm well impressed by the boss...I think she's gonna be the best one I've ever had.

The job is cool...I'm finding it a bit hard to manage my time with everything I have to do cos I've been pooped this whole week, but I figure that once it gets into a groove, things will be as normal as poss.

Timeline

My boss is awesome actually! And the peeps there are cool as well. But I'm well impressed by the boss...I think she's gonna be the best one I've ever had.

The job is cool...I'm finding it a bit hard to manage my time with everything I have to do cos I've been pooped this whole week, but I figure that once it gets into a groove, things will be as normal as poss.

That's good to hear that you like your boss. That's a big plus. I think you'll get settled in pretty soon with the new schedule- you're gonna be busy!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I fell flat on my rear this morning on an icy sidewalk. Literally feet over head fell. Then I rolled over and got back up and found a penny. It must have been funny for ppl 2 c. lol.

oh well the rest of the day is studying.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Happy Monday!

All normal for me today.... :blink: which is totally not normal...

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Timeline

My neighbor just snowblowed me out! yippee saved me $80!!! :dance::dance:

Question....yesterday I purchased a widescreen flat monitor for my new computer setup that I did and some of the print that I read is very weak. Same thing happpened with my daughter's flat screen monitor that I got her about two years ago. Is that just something you have to live with or is there a trick to make the print more defined? I have tweaked it as much as I can using the monitor menu but it's still very very faint. :help:

On a side note I'm lovin' the new setup! :thumbs: I gave my oldest daughter my laptop since it just wasn't ergonomically good enough for when I work from home, put together a desk I got from Target and set up her computer with a new 19inch monitor. Aside from the faintness of some print this thing is AWESOME!!! :thumbs:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.