RonMay

Anybody from Colorado?

22 posts in this topic

hey all!!!

just wondering whom among you guys live or will going to live in colorado... just curious how many are we here in vj and who knows we might be neighbors lol :blush:

thanks!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hey all!!!

just wondering whom among you guys live or will going to live in colorado... just curious how many are we here in vj and who knows we might be neighbors lol :blush:

thanks!

COunt me in! :thumbs: I'm here in Colorado denver

March 2005- Interview in USA EMBASSY in Philippine

April2005 - Waiting for my Police clearance from JApan

May 2005- submit the Police clearance in US EMbassy

June2005 - Waiting for my approval result

June 28 2005- Visa on hand!

July 13 2005- Arrive in USA

June -July 2007- have a notice from USCIS that may interview will be soon..

Aug 2007-- Re-schedule My interview..

sept 2007-- waiting for the new schedule for interview!

Oct.2007-- my son turn 1 year old...

Nov 2007-- I got the schedule for my interview.. so excited

Dec 17 2007- FINALLY the interview ...

Dec 21 2007.card production ordered

Dec 26 2007-Notice E-mailed welcoming the new permanent resident

Jan.2 2008- Approval notice been sent.

Jan 20 2008- Recieve the (10years) GREEN CARD on the mail! FINALLY!

hey all!!!

thanks!

COunt me in! :thumbs: I'm here in Colorado denver

Cool we're here in the north side. Fort Collins. Often go snowboarding at breck, vail, copper etc.

Citizenship N-400

4/29/2010- check cleared

B) Hello there! I arrived in Colorado Springs before christmas with a K1 visa and now, homesickness is setting in. Oh girl , am I glad to read that there are fellow filipinas here too. God bless & here's hoping to hear more from you. BTW, I'm a bicolana but my residence is Davao City. Have a nice day! :whistle:

N-400 TIMELINE

06/06/12 * Naturalization Interview

04/30/12 * Received Interview Letter

04/04/12 * Biometrics

03/10/12 * Received NOA

03/03/12 * N-400 Submitted (AZ)

I-751 TIMELINE

05/18/11 * Received 10 yr Green Card

05/17/11 * Approved

04/04/11 * Biometrics Appointment done

03/21/11 * Received Bio Notice (03/15/11)

03/03/11 * Encashed check

03/01/11 * NOA1 receipt date

02/28/11 * I-751 submitted (CSC)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Raised in Denver/Arvada but lived for years in Elbert. Now live in Florida. Brother still lives in Elbert and raises goats and practices law. I miss real seasons!!! :crying:

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
B) Hello there! I arrived in Colorado Springs before christmas with a K1 visa and now, homesickness is setting in. Oh girl , am I glad to read that there are fellow filipinas here too. God bless & here's hoping to hear more from you. BTW, I'm a bicolana but my residence is Davao City. Have a nice day! :whistle:

wow! looks like theirs alot of pinay in colorado spring! your the 3rd one I know who live in colorado spring ... ann and kristin lives there... yah i know what you mean ... Im here for 3 years I feel homesick too sometimes... thats why hopefully this year we can make it to visit in P.I... have a nice day too

March 2005- Interview in USA EMBASSY in Philippine

April2005 - Waiting for my Police clearance from JApan

May 2005- submit the Police clearance in US EMbassy

June2005 - Waiting for my approval result

June 28 2005- Visa on hand!

July 13 2005- Arrive in USA

June -July 2007- have a notice from USCIS that may interview will be soon..

Aug 2007-- Re-schedule My interview..

sept 2007-- waiting for the new schedule for interview!

Oct.2007-- my son turn 1 year old...

Nov 2007-- I got the schedule for my interview.. so excited

Dec 17 2007- FINALLY the interview ...

Dec 21 2007.card production ordered

Dec 26 2007-Notice E-mailed welcoming the new permanent resident

Jan.2 2008- Approval notice been sent.

Jan 20 2008- Recieve the (10years) GREEN CARD on the mail! FINALLY!

hi girls!

its good to know there's a bunch of us here. although there's a filipino community in fort collins, but we've only been to one party and it was last yr feb... im freakin homesick too. goin one yr this comin jan 27. :blush: although we went to visit phil last nov for 2 weeks still i miss my mom so much especially if you're just stuck at home (still looking for a job)...

BTW ill be there in denver thursday-sunday for the DENVER BOAT SHOW hehehe. if you guys interested in buying boats just contact me hahaha... we'll be on the convention center during the days, staying at the hyatt just in front of the convention ( ill be at the hotel most of the time since im their lunch lady i have to prepare their lunch while my husband/employees/friends are selling SUPRA and MOOMBA boats. boring din kasi)

we're also into snowboarding and we're gona snowboard again this coming monday at copper mountain and hoping i could find a pair to snowboard/skiing with coz my husband is way out somewhere and im still on the beginners hill... just contact me anytime! :thumbs:

God bless!!! and brrrrrr its getting cold again!!!

edit to add: im from CDO btw

Edited by ronmay

Citizenship N-400

4/29/2010- check cleared

We are going to buy a place in western Colorado around the Grand Junction area when I retire. I grew up in Delta which is about 40 miles south of Grand Junction. It is nice an quiet there and has some pretty good fishing within a couple hours drive at most. I love Grand Mesa.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

:blink::blush::yes::whistle: Today is our wedding day! Please pray for us. God bless always. (L) B)

N-400 TIMELINE

04/04/12 * Biometrics

03/10/12 * Received NOA

I-751 TIMELINE

05/17/11 * Approved

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello fellow Colorado Neighbors,

I have been living here in Denver, Wash Park area for the last 8 years. Lizel will be having her interview on April 29th and if everything goes as planned she should be here towards middle to end of May. I can't wait until she is here in Colorado; I am already planning on buying her a big coat!!!

Take Care,

Larry

I have been living here in Denver, Wash Park area for the last 8 years. Lizel will be having her interview on April 29th and if everything goes as planned she should be here towards middle to end of May. I can't wait until she is here in Colorado; I am already planning on buying her a big coat!!!

Take Care,

Larry

omg i got here last yr of jan and they said its one of the worst winter in colorado! nice timing hehehe... my husband assured me that as soon as i step out of the airport he'd be there waiting with a thick coat ready and a beanie hat for me lol... good luck to her! its gona be a good summer when she gets here then!

Citizenship N-400

4/29/2010- check cleared

Take Care,

Larry

Congratulations & good luck to you both! :yes: The more the merrier. :wow: I'm thinking of matchmaking for my nurse friends in the Philippines so we will have a big community of Filipinas in Colorado. What do you think guys and gals? B)

N-400 TIMELINE

04/04/12 * Biometrics

03/10/12 * Received NOA

I-751 TIMELINE

05/17/11 * Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Take Care,

Larry

Congratulations & good luck to you both! :yes: The more the merrier. :wow: I'm thinking of matchmaking for my nurse friends in the Philippines so we will have a big community of Filipinas in Colorado. What do you think guys and gals? B)

LOL, sounds like a good plan!

Thanks for the big vote larryandliezel :energy: Let me gather more thoughts on this...For now, I have to get back on my english proficiency review :clock:

Edited by RIDION

N-400 TIMELINE

04/04/12 * Biometrics

03/10/12 * Received NOA

I-751 TIMELINE

05/17/11 * Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.