B'sA

january filers!

1,411 posts in this topic

hi there

well NOA1 takes only couple days once you have it and then NOA2 takes up to 15 weeks or more ..so but looks like CSC is speeding up these days little bit because as I see there is alot of peoble from december they have had their NOA2 already I am also december filler so I am guessing that I should have it anytime these days hopefully ..

goodluck everyone on all process ..

YES, your NOA2 is coming pretty soon now. Let's really hope for that :thumbs:

edit: plus the weather is really #*&@*#& where I am at the moment so that's another reason I would like to see things speeding up hehehe ;)

:yes::lol:

Rain, snow, sleet, rain...

:lol: seeing either you or your SO is from the UK, you indeed know what I have to endure at the moment :'(

I can't even imagine how cold it could be in your place. If I'm there I'd probaby be staying under the table with 5layers of clothes and 3 thick blankets. :wacko:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: seeing either you or your SO is from the UK, you indeed know what I have to endure at the moment :'(

Indeed I do! I just have to tell myself: 'Well, it's not Canada or the US mid-east or Scandinavia'.

A 14 tog goose feather duvet really helps in these situations - I love my warm bed! :luv: That reminds me - I should be in it!

I've been trying to cheer up a very miserable Alex today. I think it is a lot harder for him as at least I am kept a little busier making plans for moving and seeing as much of my friends and family as possible in the next few months before I leave. He is just sitting, waiting, extremely bored in the US, and he doesn't have quite the network of friends that I do. :(

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Maybe you should encourage him to join VJ... BTW, how's his legs?

ROC

N-400

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

I can't even imagine how cold it could be in your place. If I'm there I'd probaby be staying under the table with 5layers of clothes and 3 thick blankets. :wacko:

It's 37F at the moment but later during the day it should be about 45F.... like Rachel said:

Indeed I do! I just have to tell myself: 'Well, it's not Canada or the US mid-east or Scandinavia'.

That's true but it aint Hawaii either... anything below 75F is too cold for me lol

A 14 tog goose feather duvet really helps in these situations - I love my warm bed! :luv: That reminds me - I should be in it!

I've been trying to cheer up a very miserable Alex today. I think it is a lot harder for him as at least I am kept a little busier making plans for moving and seeing as much of my friends and family as possible in the next few months before I leave. He is just sitting, waiting, extremely bored in the US, and he doesn't have quite the network of friends that I do. :(

I wish I could go back to bed... bleh, I soooo don't feel like working today but yah, have to fill up the remaining time here like everybody else.

I kinda know where he's coming from with that... most of my friends already left my country and I'm getting less and less family each year coz of ppl passing away.. I'm ok with it but yah, at times it can be very lonely indeed. Like dbears just said, make him join here :D

Edited by svache

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

He'll know more tomorrow when he has his second appointment; thank you for asking! When I told my mother about it over the weekend she said, 'hey, I have a lump just like that - only on my arm!' I felt her arm and indeed she does. She says it's been there years and hasn't bothered her so hopefully it's nothing serious in Alex's case either. Still, best to get it checked out, especially as leg veins are a lot more dangerous.

It's 37F at the moment but later during the day it should be about 45F.... like Rachel said:

That's true but it aint Hawaii either... anything below 75F is too cold for me lol

Well - true; I'd much rather be in California too :crying:

I kinda know where he's coming from with that... most of my friends already left my country and I'm getting less and less family each year coz of ppl passing away.. I'm ok with it but yah, at times it can be very lonely indeed. Like dbears just said, make him join here :D

I'll start badgering him again. I don't know why he doesn't post; he has 30,000 posts on another forum so it's not as if he's not used to how they work. :lol: He does read all of these posts, though, so - Alex: Read this!

Edited by Alex & Rachel

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

He'll know more tomorrow when he has his second appointment; thank you for asking! When I told my mother about it over the weekend she said, 'hey, I have a lump just like that - only on my arm!' I felt her arm and indeed she does. She says it's been there years and hasn't bothered her so hopefully it's nothing serious in Alex's case either. Still, best to get it checked out, especially as leg veins are a lot more dangerous.

Well - true; I'd much rather be in California too :crying:

I'll start badgering him again. I don't know why he doesn't post; he has 30,000 posts on another forum so it's not as if he's not used to how they work. :lol: He does read all of these posts, though, so - Alex: Read this!

Ha Ha Rachel Jay is the same.

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

Ha Ha Rachel Jay is the same.

Count Ricky in but he really doesn't like writing much and he is not into reading also but he does read posts here every now and then especially if I force him too :whistle:

ROC

N-400

Alex has a bit of an ego - he likes to read about himself :P

Most people probably couldn't cope with the way that we share everything online - I know all of Alex's passwords and he knows all of mine. Sometimes on other forums he'll send me a PM to say 'I've just read your PM inbox and am informing you you have a new message!' :lol: Sometimes if I receive an e-mail from a friend he'll pester me about when I'm going to reply - 'I want to read what you're going to write!'

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline
Alex has a bit of an ego - he likes to read about himself :P

Most people probably couldn't cope with the way that we share everything online - I know all of Alex's passwords and he knows all of mine. Sometimes on other forums he'll send me a PM to say 'I've just read your PM inbox and am informing you you have a new message!' :lol: Sometimes if I receive an e-mail from a friend he'll pester me about when I'm going to reply - 'I want to read what you're going to write!'

Rachael been looking at your avatar, im sure that bag of sweets must be empty by now :lol:

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Ah, but she's from a Japanese game, and Japan is the land of wackiness - I'm sure that they've invented a bag that produces an unlimited supply of snacks by now. :D

See? Never diminishes.

ani-skye-snacks.gif

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Timeline
Ah, but she's from a Japanese game, and Japan is the land of wackiness - I'm sure that they've invented a bag that produces an unlimited supply of snacks by now. :D

See? Never diminishes.

ani-skye-snacks.gif

lol too funny

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

That girl must be really hungry tho :S

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Timeline
That girl must be really hungry tho :S

Bet shes the dentists best customer lol

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

Stephen is much the same ... he posts on football boards like crazy, yet just likes to browse here. He wouldn't dare make a post here ... lol

Yet, his nose is way up in it, he'll ask me hey, did you see so and so got approved, before I even have a chance to read it in the morning. And if we aren't sharing stuff between our online stuff, he's got his nose up in my IMs while sitting next to me.

When someone IM'd me that they were approved, I had left to go to the market. Well he figured, I wasn't here, he could read it, it was right there on top. So I didn't know he had seen it, and when I got back, and finally got around to telling him they got their approval, he was like, yeah, I know, and I was like, what, how? And he goes, well you weren't here, and hello, the IM popped up on the screen, so I couldn't help but read it!!! LOL ... not that I was even concerned .....

Rachel - I do hope that Alex is OK (I am most certain he will be) but you are right, better to get it checked out!!! You'll be in our thoughts!!!

And one more go --- hope everyone who is still waiting gets their NOA2 very soon!!!! That goes for CSC filers too!!!!

K1

01/31/2008: Sent I-129F to VSC

02/05/2008: NOA1

03/19/2008: NOA2 (48 days)

05/13/2008: Interview (103 days) APPROVED!!!!

05/23/2008: Visa In Hand

05/25/2008: Stephen's Flight to USA Coming home with me!!!!

06/20/2008: Civil Wedding

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

07/07/2008: Filed AOS, EAD & AP

07/14/2008: NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

08/15/2008: Biometrics

09/05/2008: EAD & AP (60 days) APPROVED!!!!

09/11/2008: AP arrived in the mail

09/13/2008: EAD arrived in the mail

09/20/2008: Family Wedding Ahhh, finally the stress is over!

09/22/2008: AOS Interview Appointment Letter

11/04/2008: AOS Interview (10AM) APPROVED!!!!

11/14/2008: GreenCard Received

03/28/2009: Connor (our son) arrived into the world at 10:00PM

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

09/27/2010: I-751 packet mailed to VSC

09/29/2010: NOA1 received

12/03/2010: Biometrics

01/24/2011: Approval E-mail Received 01/26, 9:30AM (120 days) APPROVED!!!!

01/28/2011: GreedCard Received

"And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." ~Kahlil Gibran

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.