kevinandsharon

I received an approval notice about K3 Visa but still no CR-1 Approval?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi, everyone, here, I applied for both the CR-1 and the K-3 Visa to see what happens. The k-3 Visa has been approved and should be sent to Guangzhou pretty soon. But I still have not received the Application which is the Affidavit of Support from NVC asking for: $70.00 + the application. Can anyone help me with this. Should I call INS or NVC? I called NVC and they said they have not received anything from: INS about the CR-1(I-130) but they have sent and approved the 1-129, Can I get some help from anyone of you, thanks! Kevin

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hi, everyone, here, I applied for both the CR-1 and the K-3 Visa to see what happens. The k-3 Visa has been approved and should be sent to Guangzhou pretty soon. But I still have not received the Application which is the Affidavit of Support from NVC asking for: $70.00 + the application. Can anyone help me with this. Should I call INS or NVC? I called NVC and they said they have not received anything from: INS about the CR-1(I-130) but they have sent and approved the 1-129, Can I get some help from anyone of you, thanks! Kevin

Don't be expecting anything from NVC in connection with your I-130. You are on the K3 only path. Please read.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry980419

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

can you post your timelines?

Removal of Conditions I797C - Dec 7th 2010

FP Jan 14th 2011

approved May11th 2011

BEST WISHES!

As pushbrk has said, you are on the path for a K3 visa now. You will not receive anything further about the I-130 unless you file the I-824 (which costs quite a lot of money and takes a long time). It would be best to just focus on the K3 visa now.

Also, the K3 visa has not been approved. It is the I-129f petition that has been approved. The K3 visa will not be granted until the interview is successfully completed in Guangzhou. Good luck! :)

My Crafting Blog - On a Roll - Blogspot

3179788211_95b93e62af_t.jpg3179788215_6a1e497e9b_t.jpg3165849344_f296789fd3_t.jpg

US Immigration Timeline

-------------------------

24 Feb 2007 - Sent I-130 to London USCIS office (I'm the petitioner)

25 May 2007 - NOA2

2 June 2007 - Received Packet 3

12 Oct 2007 - Sent Packet 3 back by special delivery

5 Nov 2007 - Interview in London - Approved without any hitches!

7 Nov 2007 - Visa and MBE arrived by SMS! :)

30 Jan 2008 - Fly to Michigan!! :)

*Note: Any delays in our case are only due to us taking things slowly

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello,

You have to file the CR-1 to file a I129/K3 petition. The I129/K3 is a petition that allows you to enter the US with a K3 Visa while you await the approval of the CR-1/I130. Once your I12f is approved your Cr-1 is put in storage until the petitionee arrives in the US. Once you are here you will have to file a Adjustment of Status and also EAD for employment.

Happy New year!

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.