• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning to everyone! Been a lond, rough night for me. Been having lots of contractions, but they are not frequent enough yet to call the doctor. Been trying to rest, but not so successful. Going to do some cleaning and try to keep my mind busy. Hope everyone has a great day.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
KittyCUTEST.jpg

snag! :lol::thumbs:

happy caturday everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Happy Saturday people!

one more week til i am landing in NY. one more week til CHINESE FOOOOOOOOOODDDD.

going shopping tonight. hope to pick up some cool stuff to take home with me.

3-4d ultrasound tomorrow evening. very cool.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

jess- your us sounds really cool. Will they give you pictures of that as well.

wised-maybe you should call your doct.

Today sucks for me. I have one million and one things to do and only today to do them. My son has an ortho appt. on Tuesday that I just read an email about. I won't be able to take him and it will cost me 75 bucks for a missed appt. You have to let them know 48 hours in advance and they are closed today.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
jess- your us sounds really cool. Will they give you pictures of that as well.

wised-maybe you should call your doct.

Today sucks for me. I have one million and one things to do and only today to do them. My son has an ortho appt. on Tuesday that I just read an email about. I won't be able to take him and it will cost me 75 bucks for a missed appt. You have to let them know 48 hours in advance and they are closed today.

Yep ill get pictures. i had dh asked when he called to make the appt. not sure about a video or not, but that would be awesome too.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

CATURDAY, I JUST LOVE CATURDAY...too bad I'm at work and can't insert any pix until I get home.

WU2L, don't over-do it on the cleaning. Take some time out and put ur feets up.

Hubster has the FLU so he's been cranky and feeling like poo for the last few days. Poor guy. Got him some medicine so he's finally starting to feel better..problem is that now I think I'm catching it... :crying:

Today is such a lazy day...I just wanna sit on the couch with my fuzzy slippers on and watch movies accompanied by ramen noodles and a cup of steaming hot chocolate.

(F) amal (F)

eta i hope everyone has a fantabulous caturday!!!!!

Edited by amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

*Beams in satisfaction*

6uijywj.gif

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Timeline

I don't know if I am grinning from the pills or these cat pics :lol: I love the white kitten with the paws over its ears.

jess--cant wait to see another pic of the baby!

amal--lets smoke argilla tonight if your feeling better

wutl---watch a movie, forget the cleaning for today

J (L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Happy Caturday everybody! Been sick all week. Finally got a shot yesterday and feeling, oh so much better today. We got an Algerian Movie from Netflix (with english subtitiles) so I guess we will hang out today and watch the movie. There are a lot of foreign movies on Netflix if you are interested. You can break it down by countries or languages. They have a lot of Arabic title movies.

Have a good weekend!

Meriem (F)

These are pics of my 10 month old cats Boots and Snowball cuddling with the rescue kitten, Gizmo. I found the kitten just about starved to death in our neighbors storage building. He was so little. I intended to nurse him back to health and find him a good home. He found a good home alright, Ours! Hachemi fell in love with him so he is staying. 3 cats in the house, geeesh! :P

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.