hitchoo

Factors i've noticed about issuing visas in MENA

200 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I must say you women, that have gone to visit your men in their country, must have not been paying attention because I have clearly gotten the stink eye from Egyptian women watching Jack and I together.

We've has this discussion in MENA before. So you got the evil eye...why is that immediately interpreted as jealousy? That's rather vain, IMO.

Mhmmm. Just slightly.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I must say you women, that have gone to visit your men in their country, must have not been paying attention because I have clearly gotten the stink eye from Egyptian women watching Jack and I together.

We've has this discussion in MENA before. So you got the evil eye...why is that immediately interpreted as jealousy? That's rather vain, IMO.

Because it is a different type of stare than when I am walking alone.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Perhaps other explanations are too disturbing (or not self-affirming enough) to consider....

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just because someone doesn't approve of your relationship doesn't mean they envy you.

Timeline

Perhaps other explanations are too disturbing (or not self-affirming enough) to consider....

:lol::lol::lol:

Timeline

Just because someone doesn't approve of your relationship doesn't mean they envy you.

Just because you do not agree and what to debate does not mean I am wrong either.

Timeline

Ohhhh it's a DIFFERENT kind of stare. That explains everything. So what's the difference? When you're with Jack they stare regular style, and when you're alone they close one eye and stare? :rolleyes:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:pop:

:pop:

(fat free popcorn and diet soda :innocent: )

i got the diet dr pepper today doodle.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Noone has ever stared at me like that in israel and I think im pretty hot darn it! :angry::lol:

Actually I take that back a group of ultra orthodox men were staring at me once at a natural spring but i think thats because i had a bathing suit on and their women dont do that in public :lol: it was really disturbing i felt ashamed and i shouldnt have!!!!

Timeline

If you are referring to my height, weight or beauty you may be right but again the stares I get from the women when walking alone are different are not the same when I am with Jack.

Ohhhh it's a DIFFERENT kind of stare. That explains everything. So what's the difference? When you're with Jack they stare regular style, and when you're alone they close one eye and stare? :rolleyes:

You need to grow up Sarah. Everyone one of your know what I am referring to.

Timeline

If you are referring to my height, weight or beauty you may be right but again the stares I get from the women when walking alone are different are not the same when I am with Jack.

I have no idea what you are referring to.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just because you do not agree and what to debate does not mean I am wrong either.

What?

Timeline

I have no idea what you are referring to.

Then you are too self absorbed to be aware of what is going on outside yourself.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I really have no idea what you look like -- your avatar pic is pretty small and it's hard to make a judgment based on that. And anyway that would still be a subjective opinion -- not everyone would necessarily agree.

But I'm saying that just because someone cuts their eye at you does not mean they're "jealous."

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.