mateo

July Filers - Any Approvals?

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I filed in July and my I-797 has a received date of 25 July, the web says 30 Aug as the received date. Thats about the time I received the I-797.

Just getting curious who has received their NOA2 already.

M.

IR-1 Visa, I-130

Consulate: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Marriage: 2002-02-02

DCF:

Interview: 2008-04-02

POE: 2008-04-11

Timeline
We filed in July recieved first NOA on July 23rd recieved NOA2 approval notice December 18th.. So ours took bout 155 days.. Hope you hear some good news soon!!

Thats great! I was hoping to hear something soon as my wife is pregnant and I dread the thought of her having to give birth in Brazil (just because of logistics).

M.

IR-1 Visa, I-130

DCF:

Notified online of NOA2 as of yesterday. I was 160 days

jynx - Canadian Chick

dragnfly - American Dude

July-07-07 - Married in Las Vegas

August-07-08 - CR-1 Visa activated

July-17-10 - Approval notice in mail, Conditions removed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

congratulations!!!

Notified online of NOA2 as of yesterday. I was 160 days

I-130

07/27/2007 : Mailed I130 for spouse (VSC)

09/20/2007 : NOA1

11/07/2007 : NOA2

NVC

11/20/2007 : Case # Assigned

03/10/2008 : Case Completed!

03/20/2008 : Interview Scheduled & Interview letter mailed

03/25/2008 : Beneficiary received interview letter

03/25/2008 : Case forwarded to consulate. NVC message updated on 3/28/08.

Consulate

05/22/2008 : Interview

05/22/2008 : Visa granted and passport collected same day.

05/26/2008 : POE (Newark, NJ).

Our Timeline (more detailed events)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

HI MGK,

Where you asked to send any orginal civic documents along with DS-230?

We called NVC last week and they said that we need to send in all orginal documents except Passport along with DS-230. The same now reflects in their website....any way waiting for instructions for DS230.

Goodluck!

HI MGK,

Where you asked to send any orginal civic documents along with DS-230?

We called NVC last week and they said that we need to send in all orginal documents except Passport along with DS-230. The same now reflects in their website....any way waiting for instructions for DS230.

Goodluck!

I want to know who receives the DS3032..is it us,the petitioner or is it our husband/wife abroad???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I am at 165 days and still waiting.

met online November 18, 2004 (my mother's birthday)

first visit February 7, 2005

filed I-129F 3/2005

receipt confirmed 4/29/05

USCIS approval 12/5/05

received P3 3/2006

received P4 6/2006

interview 8/28/06

interview failed with white slip

married November 6, 2006

fourth visit March 2007

filed I-130 for CR1 July 12, 2007

NOA1 received July 26, 2007

fifth visit October 28, 2007

1st wedding anniversary November 6, 2007

NOA2 received March 8, 2008

Case completed at NVC 17-Dec-07. Awaiting interview date or further instructions.

I would recommend that you do not wait to receive instructions in the post, once the automated system says that an instruction has been generated, you can put together all its requirements and send it to NVC. The only exception to this rule is the IV Bill.

Read up on Jame's Shortcut V2.0 aka JSC V2.0. Hope this helps. :)

T

Timeline
Case completed at NVC 17-Dec-07. Awaiting interview date or further instructions.

I would recommend that you do not wait to receive instructions in the post, once the automated system says that an instruction has been generated, you can put together all its requirements and send it to NVC. The only exception to this rule is the IV Bill.

Read up on Jame's Shortcut V2.0 aka JSC V2.0. Hope this helps. :)

T

Thanks and I have heard of this but what is a IV Bill?

filed I-129F 3/2005

USCIS approval 12/5/05

received P3 3/2006

received P4 6/2006

interview 8/28/06

married November 6, 2006

fourth visit March 2007

Filed: Timeline

Hi,

I filed for my cr1 on 6/28/07 noa1 is 7/12 and i still dont have a noa2 yet mine is at 6mos mark almost,that is going by the noa 1 date. I see most ppl are getting approved already i dont have any rfe or anything. Chilton you are overdue to i think i wonder if there are any problems or something ? Anyone have any suggestions ppl filing in july and even august are getting approvals I dont know what it could be. I spoke to an officer last week and she said that i dont sem to have any redflags my case is not unusual or anything, she said give it until month's end early feb that they are running behind.

Timeline
Hi,

I filed for my cr1 on 6/28/07 noa1 is 7/12 and i still dont have a noa2 yet mine is at 6mos mark almost,that is going by the noa 1 date. I see most ppl are getting approved already i dont have any rfe or anything. Chilton you are overdue to i think i wonder if there are any problems or something ? Anyone have any suggestions ppl filing in july and even august are getting approvals I dont know what it could be. I spoke to an officer last week and she said that i dont sem to have any redflags my case is not unusual or anything, she said give it until month's end early feb that they are running behind.

I am running behind because I lack in the "luck" department. Also I am sure my case will involve extra scrutiny because of the previous failed K1. But I am certain they just have not picked it up yet and looked at it. Although they are supposed to process in order of receipt, this does not happen. The USCIS has many problems with the amount of petitions they received. They are not up to speed. Hang tight and you will hear something soon. And as for me and the way my luck goes, I only wish they get to it this year.

filed I-129F 3/2005

USCIS approval 12/5/05

received P3 3/2006

received P4 6/2006

interview 8/28/06

married November 6, 2006

fourth visit March 2007

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am also still waiting . I am now checking USCIS 200 times a day again like I did when I first sent in my petition. I have my wife preparing all the documents already. I just wish they would get it over with already!!!!

The good news is. I can add my wife to my taxes this year for more proof of relationship LOL always look at the bright side of life :-)

Edited by Jimmy and Angela

Timeline

Yeah I have been waiting for my W-2 to do taxes. Does your wife have a Tax ID? If not how do you include her on your taxes?

M.

IR-1 Visa, I-130

DCF:

I am also still waiting . I am now checking USCIS 200 times a day again like I did when I first sent in my petition. I have my wife preparing all the documents already. I just wish they would get it over with already!!!!

The good news is. I can add my wife to my taxes this year for more proof of relationship LOL always look at the bright side of life :-)

I am curious, too, as to how you can include your wife on your taxes. If this is right, I would have to tell my husband to include me on his, too!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.