We_Destiny

Pictures

30 posts in this topic

I guess some people just want the privacy. No need to have coworkers or neighbors in your business. I actually posted a video of us here on VJ which is something I had not done anywhere else. It only took me two years to build up the nerve to do it. :ph34r:

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

I must agree that having pictures does enhance my experience of using VJ. It makes the whole visa application process a bit more personal and feel more like one is sharing experiences with real people. It does make a difference. Or maybe i am just a picture person. However, I understand people who are worried about security.

Two pictures I have come to recognise while using VJ, though they are actualy strangers to me in real life, are:

pushbrk Much respect to his/her wonderful responses and help

ZeeNusah For his/her (I think female) contributions but mostly for the smiles. Great!

T

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'll put pics up on occasion, but won't keep them up for long....not what happened here before. Really though, sometimes when I think about it, I'm so darn proud and in love with my husband.....and we look good ;) that I should post more pics! :star:

It is nice putting a face to the screen name though.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I must agree that having pictures does enhance my experience of using VJ. It makes the whole visa application process a bit more personal and feel more like one is sharing experiences with real people. It does make a difference. Or maybe i am just a picture person. However, I understand people who are worried about security.

Two pictures I have come to recognise while using VJ, though they are actualy strangers to me in real life, are:

pushbrk Much respect to his/her wonderful responses and help

ZeeNusah For his/her (I think female) contributions but mostly for the smiles. Great!

T

Yeah...I like to leave my mark everywhere :devil:

BTW: I am a girl, my OH logs on too but he just reads.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

I like looking at ALL the pictures also, will visit the photo gallery frequently to see if any new pictures have been posted. I was a little concerned about adding a picture to my profile on Visa Journey but, could not help otherwise as I saw so many others with pictures posted. I am kind of a private, reserved, shy person but I geuss the Visa Journey brought out the best in me :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by forchika

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Filed: Other Country: Virgin Islands
Timeline

Nice pictures ALL,

Thanks for sharing. I made a pact with myself, when I reach my goal of having lost 140lbs I am going to get professional photos done and I am going to post away!!!! :dance: You all look so happy!!!! So lovely to see. :thumbs:

3/14/06 - ACTED A FOOL 1 month to the day GC received!!!

9/21/07- Went to the LAUNDROMAT. Visa Journey OVER FOR GOOD!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Nice pictures ALL,

Thanks for sharing. I made a pact with myself, when I reach my goal of having lost 140lbs I am going to get professional photos done and I am going to post away!!!! :dance: You all look so happy!!!! So lovely to see. :thumbs:

Thanks for all the responses.

140!!!! You will end up a skeleton. GIRL, You know, THICK IS IN.

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Timeline

Got that right! :thumbs:

Oh believe you me I will still be packing some junk in my trunk! Plump like a roast and thicker than most!!! But I want to not look so much like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man's sister! :lol::whistle:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh believe you me I will still be packing some junk in my trunk! Plump like a roast and thicker than most!!! But I want to not look so much like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man's sister! :lol::whistle:

LOL!

By the way - why does your Country now say "Virgin Islands?" Did I miss something?

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Timeline

LOL!

By the way - why does your Country now say "Virgin Islands?" Did I miss something?

"Cause maybe I can go there and get my DAMN GROOVE BACK LIKE STELLA!!!!! This time I'm not settling. I want a man who is fine as hell, can handle his business, and is AB-TASTIC!!!!! :devil:

Timeline

P.S. And he definetly got to be able to " PUT A LITTLE UMPHF IN IT!!!! Just llike Jagged Edge sings about.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
P.S. And he definetly got to be able to " PUT A LITTLE UMPHF IN IT!!!! Just llike Jagged Edge sings about.

A couple or few rounds of UMPHF to be exact. :dancing:

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Timeline

A couple or few rounds of UMPHF to be exact. :dancing:

SEEE I knew I liked you We_Destiny!!!!! And may I add in the immortal words of comedian John Witherspoon. Some.. "BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!!" :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by BESANGIN

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.