• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
OK Ill post the challenge for today.

Super circuit! Well I say its super!

25 jumping jacks

25 plie squats (feet turned out and legs about 3 feet apart)

25 crunches

repeat!

repeat!

repeat!

repeat!

(5 times total!)

you can do it girls!

Awesome! I'll do this when I go home. Right now the boss is hovering. Otherwise I'd do it here.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

25 jumping jacks

25 crunches

repeat!

repeat!

repeat!

repeat!

(5 times total!)

you can do it girls!

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :crying::rofl::lol: omg thats too funny. Have u ever seen a whale try to do jumping jacks? I think it would be more damaging to do those than to eat a banana split. I'll let my alter ego do them..does that count? hey, they say u burn calories if ur heart rate is elevated... so .. if thinking about doing exercises causes my heart rate to rise.....that's technically exercise, right :yes:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Yes, amal, you can watch a scary movie instead of doing jumping jacks. :P

SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. I'm all over THAT!

Totally didn't stick to any diet whatsoever over the weekend. I didn't feel well enough to put forth the effort of starving. I'm back today to see if I can do it. Not weighed in yet either....no use since I"m sure I gained at least 5 pounds over the weekend. *sigh* at least it was a tasty coupla days :thumbs:

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Yes, amal, you can watch a scary movie instead of doing jumping jacks. :P

try "the mist"

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

25 jumping jacks

25 crunches

repeat!

repeat!

repeat!

repeat!

(5 times total!)

you can do it girls!

I don't trust the support beams in my house enough to do the jumping jacks.

If I tried to turn my feet out and spread my legs 3 feet apart (while standing :P) I'd collapse flat on the floor.

The only crunching I'm doing is eating celery.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

25 jumping jacks

25 crunches

repeat!

repeat!

repeat!

repeat!

(5 times total!)

you can do it girls!

I don't trust the support beams in my house enough to do the jumping jacks.

If I tried to turn my feet out and spread my legs 3 feet apart (while standing :P) I'd collapse flat on the floor.

The only crunching I'm doing is eating celery.

you guys are cracking me up!

ok someone else post a challenge!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm finding the weekends difficult to watch what I'm eating too. This weekend, for example, I didn't leave the house at all...I was just studying the whole time. And I get bored and want a distraction, and sorry but sliced red peppers aren't going to cut it, lol. It's so much easier to stick to it during the work week. Now I remember why I gained weight in college!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

i don't know what happened to me. i was doing so well.... then i happened to walk by baskin robbins on my way somewhere last night and i just wandered in like in a trance and ordered a cone with mint chip and pralines and cream and gobbled it down before i could realize what a HUGE mistake i made.

*sigh* at least today i'm being good.

p.s. i also happened to buy a big bottle of bailey's (and i haven't had a drink in FOREVER let alone a drink made out of CREAM ugh!!!) i didn't drink any...but its there in the garage fridge. hopefully i'll forget its there since its not the regular fridge. :help:

Edited by sereia

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

i don't know what happened to me. i was doing so well.... then i happened to walk by baskin robbins on my way somewhere last night and i just wandered in like in a trance and ordered a cone with mint chip and pralines and cream and gobbled it down before i could realize what a HUGE mistake i made.

*sigh* at least today i'm being good.

p.s. i also happened to buy a big bottle of bailey's (and i haven't had a drink in FOREVER let alone a drink made out of CREAM ugh!!!) i didn't drink any...but its there in the garage fridge. hopefully i'll forget its there since its not the regular fridge. :help:

That sounds like me and smoking...outta the blue i'll trancelike, wander thru the cigarette lane at wally-world and next thing I know, I'm asking for my brand and forking over hte money for them. My problem is that I hate to see them go to waste so I smoke them and have to quit all over again.... there is no happy medium.

I just figured out a great way to do crunches. sit the bowl of cheezy poofs at our feets and lay back. we have to sit up to take a handfull so we'd get a few in, right??

hahahahahaha

(F) amal (F)

Interview-December 2005

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

peanut_butter_jelly_.jpgyikes, i had a craving and succumed to it! ughh :wacko: I don't know what happened, my mind kept thinking for days now about peanut butter and jelly sandwich....today I went to work and when I got out, I headed straight to the supermarket to get some "milk" . Well, yes I bought the bread and peanut butter and jelly, and my only defense is: I did get milk :lol:

Tomorrow will be a better day insha Allah (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok gals I'm game. My little sister is getting married in November and I'm a flapper girl in the wedding (20's theme). So word has it I need to look sexy.

So I started today, pretty healthy lunch and breakfast I guess and I did a 45 minute workout, did a mile on the eliptical and a mile on the treadmill, about 250 calories burned! Not too bad of a start.

Hubby and I also decided we would cut our meat down to 3 dinners a week. So I'm on the hunt for vegerarian recipes..........

What's our challenge (I love this idea!!)

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.