gurdip

Anyone under A/P from country INDIA pls response

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi is there anyone on this forum who from india and currently being under A/P please response if someone is similar situation as I am, my fiance are has been on A/P from now last 8 months and still nothing, its really hard to being apart from love ones, why the immigration is so slow on processing A/P cases, I had been reading this forum earlier which shows me that A/P can take from between 2 to 6 months, but now our is past 8months and its really freak me out whats going on wid immigration people, why they had to hold that long for inocent people. Anyway I just wanted to get idea what will be the minimum time which other people case been clear out of A/P, if someone has any clearance done from india please response me back ASAP thanx I will appriciated, because I didnt seen anyone from india being into this situaition I felt that my case is first one, but I hope someone can help me out of this, and plus my fiance is cant take this anymore, since we are apart from each other last 2 years and its been 2 yrs since we got engaged, and we cant plan anything because of this A/P blackhole.

I will love to hear other people comments on this, if any

thanx people

you guys had helpd me alot thru this before, I hope to get same now and somekind solution

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Gurdip,

My case is under A/P too and it's been almost 40 days...no answer and US embassy is holding my fiance's passport and other papers.

You can call me at 630-415-6843.

Raj

05-26-2008 Marriage

06-23-2008 Leaving my baby

07-29-2008 I-130 to Chicago lock box

07-30-2008 CSC received I-130

08-01-2008 NOA1

08-05-2008 Touched

11-25-2008 NOA2.

NVC journey begins

12-01-2008 NVC received

12-05-2008 NVC sent visa fee

12-23-2008 NVC received visa fee

12-dd-2008 AOS package received

12-dd-2008 AOS package sent to NVC

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Gurdip,

My case is under A/P too and it's been almost 40 days...no answer and US embassy is holding my fiance's passport and other papers.

You can call me at 630-415-6843.

Raj

GURDIP

Call up your congressman, tell them the story and they might help. Not always but I have heard cases especially in New Delhi where the congressman have gotten involved and then the case is approved.

K1 Visa Timeline :

07-27-2007- Sent out I-129f

08-07-2007 : Received NOA1

12-23-2007 : NOA2 approved

12-27-2007 : NVC Received

01-10-2008 : Case forwarded to New Delhi Embassy by NVC.

01-14-2008 : New Delhi Embassy received our file from NVC.

01-24-2008 : Submitted Packet 3 at New Delhi Embassy.

02-06-2008 : Submitted docs at VFS.

02-21-2008 : Interview- visa was approved pending security.

02-25-2008 : Called NVC and they said Visa is approved. VFS- they didnt get it yet.

02-27-2008: Visa in HAND!!!!

03-08-2007: Arrived at POE(JFK)

May 12-2008- Got the Marriage License

May 19-2008- Married!!!

AOS

06-06-2008 Mailed out AOS

06-08-2008 Delivered to Lockbox

06-16-2008 NOA for EAD, AP, AOS(dated June 12)

06-28-2008 Biometrics done!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.