Dr. A ♥ O

Sunday Lazy Sunday

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Maybe you'll make cookies today.
Maybe you'll work on those Holiday Cards.
Maybe you'll wrap presents.
Maybe you'll listen to your favorite music.
Maybe you'll read a few lines in a book today.
Whatever you do today
Here is wishing you a Happy Lazy Sunday!

lazysunday.jpg

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Happy Sunday everyone! Olivia-- your pictures are awesome! You know, even though ID was always just one state north of me (or west!) I have never been to it. Last night we went to see lights of the Ozarks and it became freezing cold as soon as we went! It went from like 60* to 25 in 30 minutes, rained, snowed, and then had a wind chill of 11. We kind of ran through ti and went on :)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

:luv:

I don't know if I've been to the Ozarks either but I bet the lights were pretty. lol

Happy Sunday everyone! Olivia-- your pictures are awesome! You know, even though ID was always just one state north of me (or west!) I have never been to it. Last night we went to see lights of the Ozarks and it became freezing cold as soon as we went! It went from like 60* to 25 in 30 minutes, rained, snowed, and then had a wind chill of 11. We kind of ran through ti and went on :)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Whatever you do today

Hmm... I wish... Already back at work :lol: Payroll is due tomorrow by 9am, so my chef has agreed to giving me 3 days off if I just came in today to prep the payroll.

I plan on being incredibly lazy over the holiday and baking cookies :D Need to break in my new kitchen aid mixer

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Timeline
I had never been to the Ozarks before either until i moved here!

lightsoftheozarks07.jpg

lightsoftheozarks072.jpg

It was really nice, but sooooooooo cooooooold.

Ooooooooooooooooh My :o ! Gorgeous! The cold was worth it! :yes:

Whatever you do today

Hmm... I wish... Already back at work :lol: Payroll is due tomorrow by 9am, so my chef has agreed to giving me 3 days off if I just came in today to prep the payroll.

I plan on being incredibly lazy over the holiday and baking cookies :D Need to break in my new kitchen aid mixer

Lucky! :thumbs:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning all! We got more snow & ice here last night! Hubby and I were were out on our date, we went into a store and it was raining HARD. Came out 20 minutes later and everything was covered in ice! Then we ran to the JCPenney. Stayed there for maybe 30 minutes, came out and everything was covering in ice and snow! It was not a fun drive home.

I've been thinking about Amal. She was wanting to see snow so bad and now that she's back in MO I know she's happy!

Have a great day everyone!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi everyone...my kitty is doing a little better today! i left him at the hospital for observation (on top of his thyroid and a cough he's had...his back legs stopped working and his back was giving him extreme pain!!) so they gave him a pain killer and made sure thats what was going on. i put him in a separate room from the other kitties (they were trying to attack him) and this morning i woke up to him banging on the door for freedom! :D

but...poor thing... in an hour i'm taking him for nuclear therapy to kill off his thyroid. he's going to have to stay there a whole WEEK! :crying: but whatever it takes to make him better!

today i hope to get some things done for christmas i had hoped to do yesterday! maybe bake some more cookies and ??? i don't know if i want to brave the malls though! :wacko:

hope you all have a great day!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday everyone!

Wonderful pictures!!!!!

Did happy family Christmas yesterday and am exhausted today. Will go to church and then REST but then I do have to work tomorrow. :(

Edited by SandyNJack

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

me be here. loved the pics julianna. :thumbs:

now to figure out how to dig out from all this snow we got - most i've ever seen here - global warming my butt! :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

HI Polarbear! Wish I had another day off! Hi SandynJack! Have fun at church. Hi Jenn! Hi Aymerlu! I hate ice and snow. Hi Charles! That is what global warming does :) pushes you into an iceage. Hi Jen! Glad your kitty is feeling better. I just made fudge and it is AWESOME.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Hi Aymerlu! I am thinking about Amal too. :)

Hi Seria! Sorry about the kitty hope it gets much better soon.

Hi SandynJack! Sounds like a fun time and have a good rest.

Hi Jenn!

Hi Charles!

Hey Julianna I am making baked apples and they smell good all the way upstairs trade ya for some fudge! lol

Edited by OlivianWaleed

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
15th day straight of work... im tired and my body hurts ! tomorrow will be day 16 of work! For Christmas I will stay home bcz I have no family in Georgia, its raining and cold, and I rather be in bed all day and online with my husband.
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.