Angie Y Shane

7 months with no response.

26 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

All right here we go. I got the Senator to help me. I contacted them with this letter I have in my prior post to the Senate. The Senator him self wrote me back in two business days. This is what they said in my attachment above. “I'm happy my letter did something. “

Now here is the very strange thing that has happened. My case was touched for the first time in 8 months since I received my original receipt. It was last updated today very strange. But the information is still the same? So does this mean they did something and it's just not posted yet?

When I spoke to the Senators secretary she was very much understanding about my situation and almost seemed more bothered by the fact that USCIS was behind with my case. Please guys keep me in your prayers I'm praying for good news here. :thumbs:

post-37865-1199946505_thumb.jpg

All right here we go. I got the Senator to help me. I contacted them with this letter I have in my prior post to the Senate. The Senator him self wrote me back in two business days. This is what they said in my attachment above. “I'm happy my letter did something. “

Now here is the very strange thing that has happened. My case was touched for the first time in 8 months since I received my original receipt. It was last updated today very strange. But the information is still the same? So does this mean they did something and it's just not posted yet?

When I spoke to the Senators secretary she was very much understanding about my situation and almost seemed more bothered by the fact that USCIS was behind with my case. Please guys keep me in your prayers I'm praying for good news here. :thumbs:

hi! hang in there. stay calm and exercise lots of patience. our case was no different from yours, we filed for our I-130 with VSC in September 2006 and didn't get our NOA2 until after 8 months, and only because our case was transferred to CSC. It took a total of 15 months to finally get to where we are now--waiting for the interview date at the end of the month. hopefully, i get to reunite with my hubby soon, as it has been 9 months now since we last saw each other. the visajourney is such a long and ardous process, it can make or break a relationship. our only consolation is it further strengthened ours and made us more committed with each other, as we appreciated and recognized our respective strengths and weaknesses during this crazy roller coaster ride. the experience will surely make us think not just twice but a hundred times before we entertain the thought of breaking up, as we wont want all our efforts, sacrifices and investments to come to naught.

as everyone has said before me, do take a break and visit your wife. it will definitely be good for your relationship in the long term.

God Bless!

mikeandlani

our Visa Journey

09.01.06 - Filed I130 to VSC

05.21.07 - NOA2

06.19.07 - NVC receives Petition

11.23.07 - CASE COMPLETE

01.30.08 - USEM Interview

02.02.08 - CR1 Visa Received

03.03.08 - Entered US through Detroit International

03.27.08 - Received 2yr Conditional Resident Card

04.01.08 - Filed for my SSN at the local SSA office

04.05.08 - SSN received by mail

05.03.08 - Finally got my Driver's License

lifting conditions....

I-I-751

12.07.09 - Sent I-751 to VSC by express mail

12.08.09 - I-751 delivered to VSC per USPS tracking :-)

12.09.09 - NOA1 date (Checked cashed :-D)

12.14.09 - Received NOA1

12.18.09 - ASC Appointment Notice Date

12.26.09 - Received ASC Appointment Notice

12.31.09 - Early Biometrics

01.14.10 - Biometrics Schedule

02.26.10 - Email update --Card Production ordered

03.02.10 - Email update --Approval Notice sent

03.06.10 - Approval Notice Received

03.08.10 - Card Received

Naturalization

I-N400

09.09.11 - Sent N400 to USCIS Dallas Lockbox

09.23.11 - Received 1-797 by mail

11.17.11 - Biometrics Schedule

01.25.12 - Received Interview and Exam Notice by mail

02.28.12 - Interview schedule

03.28.12 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Thank you for you advise. I feel that is wise as well. I did get another touch today. maybe God is doing something for us.

This is a pattern of touches ever since the Senator has intervened with our case. I pray that everything goes more fast.

But you are right I think I may take a month break with my wife and go see her for the month of February if nothing has changed by the first of the month.

Thank you god bless

Timeline

I received the second letter over the weekend and have not been able to post a reply to my situation. My Senator received a reply from the USCIS in regards to my petition. It almost seems I'm in some administration process. This is absolutely nuts.

Could anyone please read my response back and give there advise as to what further back ground checks they may be referring to?

My case is now going on 8 months this coming week with no decision. I need the best positive advise at this moment.

:(

post-37865-1200454576_thumb.jpg

post-37865-1200454602_thumb.jpg

I received the second letter over the weekend and have not been able to post a reply to my situation. My Senator received a reply from the USCIS in regards to my petition. It almost seems I'm in some administration process. This is absolutely nuts.

Could anyone please read my response back and give there advise as to what further back ground checks they may be referring to?

My case is now going on 8 months this coming week with no decision. I need the best positive advise at this moment.

Aww hon I'm sorry :(

It seems that your case is still in background checks.

I really don't know what takes so long to find out about someone's background...honestly.

The second letter I couldn't read very well.

I really hope you get an approval soon

(F) Hugs

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Please don't loose hope, just be persistent and keep following up while you are in the USA. It becomes difficult to track the progress or pursue oversight routes(senators) from abroad.

best wishes

M

Removal of Conditions I797C - Dec 7th 2010

FP Jan 14th 2011

approved May11th 2011

BEST WISHES!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
:help:

I need others feedback and help. My case has been pending for seven months now with no approval, denial or RFI. Every time I call I get BS stories about my case not being 6 months of business days, or some other excuse. I have finally came to the since that they have lost my case.

I contacted my local Congressman Peter Defazzio and they sent a e-mail to California Service Center. This was about a week ago no response yet.

I called USCIS Thursday and made a request for a service expedite on my case. The officer on the phone was trying to give me some BS excuse that I have to wait 30 days outside of the 6-month processing time. I called them on the 7th month from my petition being received May 19, 2007. I called them December 19, 2007 and had to argued with three different officers and one supervisor to get them to start a expedite service. I called them out on their BS excuses.

I’m at the point to just pack up and move to Colombia with my wife. But I know that it will be very challenging if I do. But my wife is very much feeling the same as me.

So my self and my wife have decided to give it until February to see some sort of decision or change. If not well then my Visa friends I have to pull out. I do not understand what is going on with these people at USCIS. But they have their ways of trying to wreak marriages.

God bless you all and please feel free to send your helpful replies. My wife is already showing signs of weakness from this process of waiting. I’m afraid to lose her. Our attorney suggested that I should take a break and go down there for one month to strengthen things up? My wife feels the same; we need energy and positive strength here.

God bless every one. :help:

I have been waiting for nine months with no response.I have called customer service,called my congresman,and written letters myself,and nothing.I ,just like you am ready to go to Panama and forgetabouit ! :angry:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
I got news today from my local congressman. I do not know if this is the excuse of USCIS or really the truth. My congressman said today that he got a message that we are stuck in further background checks or further checks as needed. What this means I do not know? But my guess it means really nothing but the same thing as what I thought they were already doing. "meaning making a reason to buy more time?"

I already sent out my request to my local Senator. I had to fill out some private act form. I sent my form and letter like this. See attachment.

as for my wife she is NUMB and drained. I'm going to fight to the end until I cannot fight no more. I have gave my wife the option on what she wants me to do. She said let's have faith in God and try until February to see if anything changes. If not Wow I need my battery charged and just pray to God for a sign what to do?

I have two little boys that I raise on my own. Relocating our family to South America will be more then a challenge. I will keep everyone posted. :(

Suerte y que Dios te bendiga (Good luck and God bless you).

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Timeline
:help:

I need others feedback and help. My case has been pending for seven months now with no approval, denial or RFI. Every time I call I get BS stories about my case not being 6 months of business days, or some other excuse. I have finally came to the since that they have lost my case.

I contacted my local Congressman Peter Defazzio and they sent a e-mail to California Service Center. This was about a week ago no response yet.

I called USCIS Thursday and made a request for a service expedite on my case. The officer on the phone was trying to give me some BS excuse that I have to wait 30 days outside of the 6-month processing time. I called them on the 7th month from my petition being received May 19, 2007. I called them December 19, 2007 and had to argued with three different officers and one supervisor to get them to start a expedite service. I called them out on their BS excuses.

I’m at the point to just pack up and move to Colombia with my wife. But I know that it will be very challenging if I do. But my wife is very much feeling the same as me.

So my self and my wife have decided to give it until February to see some sort of decision or change. If not well then my Visa friends I have to pull out. I do not understand what is going on with these people at USCIS. But they have their ways of trying to wreak marriages.

God bless you all and please feel free to send your helpful replies. My wife is already showing signs of weakness from this process of waiting. I’m afraid to lose her. Our attorney suggested that I should take a break and go down there for one month to strengthen things up? My wife feels the same; we need energy and positive strength here.

God bless every one. :help:

I have been waiting for nine months with no response.I have called customer service,called my congresman,and written letters myself,and nothing.I ,just like you am ready to go to Panama and forgetabouit ! :angry:

Panamenia,

No te preocupes. I'm telling you this process is designed to ruin you. Por ejemplo, here is an e-mail that I received today-

The last processing action taken on your case Receipt Number: MSC07060XXXXX

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) Current Status: Approval notice sent. On January 16, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

HOW CAN I RECEIVE THIS WHEN MY HUSBAND IS ALREADY HOME? :blush: HE ARRIVED TO THE US ON NOVEMBER 28, 2007. When I got frustrated, I back away from the situation. Basically, any thing related to "La Migra" was off limits. Your time will come when you least expect it. Keep the faith. I know exactly how you feel.

Tip: When I contacted the local Congressmen, I got no where. Get in touch with your US Senator. There should be two for your state. Here is the link for more information-

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_info...enators_cfm.cfm

Edited by Mrs. Scott

Just this afternoon, I was printing out screen shots of the dates we talked on messenger and some sample chat pages. I cannot imagine how many hours we've spent online chatting about every subject under the sun over the last few years. In the long run, we may be better prepared for marriage than many couples since we all have spent so much time communicating with one another.

First trip 01-17-07

Married 02-05-07

What Service Center was filed at? Nebraska transferred to California

Provide dates for the following:

I-130 sent (Mailed)..........................3-12-07

1st NOA (Receipt Notice) .................3-29-07

2nd NOA (Approval Notice) e-mail.....6-15-07

Bill for I-864 processing fee rcd and sent..7-24-07

I-864 Packet Received......................8-18-07

I-864 Mailed to NV............................8-20-07

Bill for DS-230 received....................8-29-07

Payment for DS-230 sent..................8-30-07

DS-230 Packet received..................10-25-07

DS-230 Packet sent to NVC..............10-29-07

Case Completed..............................11-16-07

Case Forwarded to Embassy.............11-30-07

Packet recieved from NVC................12-07-07

Medical complete...............................1-04-08

Leave for Manila................................1-19-08

Interview and approval......................1-22-08

Visa in Hand .....................................1-24-08

Arrived in USA...................................3-19-08

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.