Wednesday

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You have been prayed for, Water.

and now we can all address her as "holy water" :yes:

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You have been prayed for, Water.

and now we can all address her as "holy water" :yes:

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Timeline
sher_maya_show.jpg

K1 process

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

AOS

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/29/08 AP touch

6/02/08 AP in hand

9/02/08 AOS interview

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Wednesday!

Another week half way gone and still waiting. :whistle:

Im sooooo tired of waiting to :crying: and knowing nothing is happening because of the holidays makes it even harder

It's actually a relief to me that the embassy is closed now since I don't have to have that feeling of disappointment each day since I don't expect anything, you know what I mean? It's like we get a nice little vacation from the daily let down that happens each time we don't get "the call".

Our 1st year anniversary is Dec 28 and although it would be nice to hear something at all by then I sincerely doubt it will happen. To be honest I"m starting to not be able to visualize him here at all. Maybe when I finally lose all hope it will happen. Who knows. I give up. Wavin' the white flag.

Oh, c'mon, B. Don't feel like you wanna give up......Press IN ! Encourage yourself if no one else will. You have more fight in ya than you think you have. It's gonna be alright. Now change your thoughts into visualizing him here, get it into your head, line it up with your heart and soon it will flow out of your mouth....he is coming! :dance:

I'm just tired ya know? I don't even want to think about it anymore. I cringe when I think of Christmas and the inevitable, "he isn't here YET?????", blah blah blah. I seriously give up. I've done what I can do. My senator and congressman have both sent emails and letters and haven't heard back and I get the same canned response.

No home visits have occurred whatsoever and even if they do one it'll be pointless since he doesn't have any parents to be asking questions to. He's passed the security checks at DOS and there's nothing I can do but watch it collect dust on a desk somewhere in Cairo. Our future is just on permanent hold for now so I have no choice but to keep on keepin' on like I never met him.

I know. But ! Fight, girl! Fight and fight and never give up to those dummies. Press on towards your prize. Look how far you have come. Farther than far. It's almost over. Yup, you can do it.

Dont look at the situation the way the world sees it. Look beyond that. Hold on to your faith, and if that is wavering, ask for an increase and BELIEVE YOU WILL RECEIVE.

Many here also suffer with you as far as Christmas' spent alone, anniversaries that come and go and yet we find it within our souls to keep going. We are blessed ! We are still here, and we are still fighting. Please be encouraged.

o.k. you made me believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you (L)

Timeline

YAY!!!! :thumbs:

We HAVE to believe. If not, why do we even bother to press on? Are we gonna die? Are we gonna sit and leave ourselves at the mercy of some lame Embassy? Heck NO ! We are not going to allow ourselves to go down like some defeated foe. Let us set goals even when we face challenges. Oppositions will come, especially when we start to trust God to do the impossible. But we can be ready for them.

I am sure He will give us the strength to complete our journey. It is only when we set unrealistic goals that we become discouraged.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

We HAVE to believe. If not, why do we even bother to press on? Are we gonna die? Are we gonna sit and leave ourselves at the mercy of some lame Embassy? Heck NO ! We are not going to allow ourselves to go down like some defeated foe. Let us set goals even when we face challenges. Oppositions will come, especially when we start to trust God to do the impossible. But we can be ready for them.

I am sure He will give us the strength to complete our journey. It is only when we set unrealistic goals that we become discouraged.

Not to be a total downer but who's to say I won't die? Who's to say I won't step out the office door and get hit by the shuttle at work when I leave here tonight? Or maybe the ceiling will collapse while I'm tying this and that will be the end of that. :P

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Not to be a total downer but who's to say I won't die? Who's to say I won't step out the office door and get hit by the shuttle at work when I leave here tonight? Or maybe the ceiling will collapse while I'm tying this and that will be the end of that. :P

HEY there girl, dont you be talkin like that! :unsure: you got two little girls that need their mama and dont want to think about shuttles or ceilings collapsin. :crying:

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

it's a hard time..... this too will passthayer_angel.jpg

Edited by water is wide

K1 process

AOS

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/29/08 AP touch

6/02/08 AP in hand

9/02/08 AOS interview

Timeline

You still crack me up Doods. :lol:

Timeline

And who is to say none of us will be here tomorrow ? The point is, we certainly will not die doing our time waiting. It's all we CAN do, but come hell or high water, we will not die giving up on our dream.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Well 99% of my x-mas shopping is done! My husband took the kids to the store so they can x-mas and bday shop for me right now. They can come up with some really good ideas for me.

Edited by 77Maureen

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yay Happy Eid! Posting in here late today. We got up pretty early this morning (7am) and played with Khalil for awhile then got dressed. We went to the Washington Convention Center for the DC/VA/MD Eid Prayer. http://www.dceid.org/

It was a good time especially cus there were tons of people there! I think Youssef enjoyed it but not as much as he would have if he were in Morocco. We came home and cooked our lamb kebobs and watched a movie. Now I have to start packing. My plane leaves tomorrow at 7am and I don't have anything packed yet! AHHHH!! Get on it!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Timeline
Yay Happy Eid! Posting in here late today. We got up pretty early this morning (7am) and played with Khalil for awhile then got dressed. We went to the Washington Convention Center for the DC/VA/MD Eid Prayer. http://www.dceid.org/

It was a good time especially cus there were tons of people there! I think Youssef enjoyed it but not as much as he would have if he were in Morocco. We came home and cooked our lamb kebobs and watched a movie. Now I have to start packing. My plane leaves tomorrow at 7am and I don't have anything packed yet! AHHHH!! Get on it!

Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.